Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Durbin:‘Chain Migration’ Painful to African-Americans Because They Migrated to U.S. in Chains
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Durbin:‘Chain Migration’ Painful to African-Americans Because They Migrated to U.S. in Chains (Read 1,482 times)
ZeWazir
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Durbin:‘Chain Migration’ Painful to African-Americans Because They Migrated to U.S. in Chains
Reply #30 - 01/13/18 at 14:03:07
Print Post  
Yo, Dickie! Are all those highway signs in the mountain passes of northern states racist too?

IP Logged

cj_real_american
CF Presidents Club

Smitty Kitty is my boss.

Re: Durbin:‘Chain Migration’ Painful to African-Americans Because They Migrated to U.S. in Chains
Reply #31 - 01/13/18 at 14:17:54
Print Post  
ZeWazir wrote on 01/13/18 at 14:03:07:
Yo, Dickie! Are all those highway signs in the mountain passes of northern states racist too?
http://www.cs.unca.edu/~boyd/touring/tour10/day36/p1040808.jpg

Grin  Grin  Good one.  I remember those signs all over the Sierra Nevada's during the Winter.

IP Logged

dustymars
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #32 - 01/13/18 at 14:26:15
Print Post  
Grin

IP Logged

WMK
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #33 - 01/13/18 at 17:18:52
Print Post  
red hawk wrote on 01/12/18 at 17:55:14:
By action and deed, it is apparent that Dick Durbin is anti-American and should be called for being such.  He is a coward and a liar and a scurrilous poltroon.  He is one of those fellows we would like to meet in a dark alley, just so we could watch him urinate and defecate all over himself.

He wasn’t referred to as “Turban Durbin” because of his patriotic zeal.

IP Logged

Farrar
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #34 - 01/14/18 at 08:01:23
Print Post  
Having been (at times in the service of my country) to every continent bar Australia myself:

The only one that I have NO desire to ever go back to is Africa.

It stinks to high heaven (in every sense) and it's really no surprise that the freed slaves didn't want to go back their either.

And yes, the slave ships go their 'goods' from the tribal chiefs' defeated/out of favor fellow 'countrymen'.

P.S. Yes, I have been to Antarctica!

Liberals haven't worked out yet that taking God out of Society destroys society (and morality as such).

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #35 - 01/14/18 at 08:40:45
Print Post  
redgirlinbluestate wrote on 01/12/18 at 20:53:38:
And if their black ancestors hadn't sold them into slavery, the AAs today would all be trying to flee from their shithole countries to come to America. 

I wish we had like buttons on this forum. 

If those countries mentioned allegedly by Trump aren't in fact shitholes, why are people so eager to leave them to come here?

Yea, me too.  Wayne, can you check that out?

IP Logged

dustymars
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #36 - 01/14/18 at 08:53:12
Print Post  
Farrar wrote on 01/14/18 at 08:01:23:
Having been (at times in the service of my country) to every continent bar Australia myself:

The only one that I have NO desire to ever go back to is Africa.

It stinks to high heaven (in every sense) and it's really no surprise that the freed slaves didn't want to go back their either.

And yes, the slave ships go their 'goods' from the tribal chiefs' defeated/out of favor fellow 'countrymen'.

P.S. Yes, I have been to Antarctica!

Maybe some libs should remember that for the most part it was Spanish slave traders and Middle Eastern (Muslim) pirates that transported most of those slaves to North America.  Still not heard from Congressman John Lewis how they managed to fit 200 million slaves on those small sailing ships.  Mind you, that was 200 million they threw overboard.

IP Logged

The Stranger
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #37 - 01/14/18 at 09:46:22
Print Post  
What African Americans were brought here in chains? Let them stand up and tell us how it really was for them to be bought and sold by their own brothers.

Where's my RECIPROCITY???????
Every man is like the company he keeps."Show me your friends and I'll show you your Future"
They Repealed My II Amendment I had No Guns
They Disregarded My V Amendment I Was Innocent
They Violated My IV Amendment I Had Nothing To Hide
They Repealed My I Amendment "I COULD SAY NOTHING"

IP Logged

Fishman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #38 - 01/14/18 at 10:36:10
Print Post  
dustymars wrote on 01/12/18 at 13:33:43:
Durbin, chain liar.

OK, that was funny...

IP Logged

dustymars
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #39 - 01/14/18 at 16:35:05
Print Post  
Back in the 1970’s while working night shift at Eastern airlines we had a bunch of very nice Haitian guys working as cleaners.  Once, while on break, one of them told me why they left Haiti; because it was “such a sheet hole.” Smiley

Goes to show ya; they knew one when they lived on one.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Durbin:‘Chain Migration’ Painful to African-Americans Because They Migrated to U.S. in Chains

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias