Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Virginia Commonwealth Community Care (aka Medicaid) Neglagence!!!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Virginia Commonwealth Community Care (aka Medicaid) Neglagence!!! (Read 1,199 times)
Marine 13
Senior CF Member

Semper Fi!!

Re: Virginia Commonwealth Community Care (aka Medicaid) Neglagence!!!
Reply #20 - 02/06/18 at 21:49:47
Print Post  
Good News (for a change)

My wife was transferred to the rehab treatment tonight!!

Smiley

No left turn on Red, White and Blue!!!

Once a Marine, always a Marine!!!

IP Logged

Wayne
CF Global Moderator

carpe beer!

Reply #21 - 02/07/18 at 07:32:50
Print Post  
  Good....   Prayers continue..

IP Logged

The Stranger
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #22 - 02/07/18 at 07:46:31
Print Post  
Sorry for your troubles and I hope things move on for ya!

I really don't want to highjack this sad threat but this is our future of Health Business folks.
I have medicare and have for several years now. I always paid my 20% so no problem there. The last yr or so I have to wait for everything.
I since nov. have had severe chest pains and even going to the ER means nothing. I used to get all my test within a few days a week wait at the most. I waited 3 plus weeks for a stress test, still waiting on an endoscopy and colonoscopy. From my dr visit to test 7 weeks and this was an emergency.
Private pay is first, private ins is next, medicare or medicaid you go to the bottom, this is FACT I'm living it and at least once per day live in excruciating pain.

Where's my RECIPROCITY???????
Every man is like the company he keeps."Show me your friends and I'll show you your Future"
They Repealed My II Amendment I had No Guns
They Disregarded My V Amendment I Was Innocent
They Violated My IV Amendment I Had Nothing To Hide
They Repealed My I Amendment "I COULD SAY NOTHING"

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #23 - 02/07/18 at 08:38:38
Print Post  
The Stranger wrote on 02/07/18 at 07:46:31:

I really don't want to highjack this sad threat but this is our future of Health Business folks.
I have medicare and have for several years now. I always paid my 20% so no problem there. The last yr or so I have to wait for everything.
I since nov. have had severe chest pains and even going to the ER means nothing. I used to get all my test within a few days a week wait at the most. I waited 3 plus weeks for a stress test, still waiting on an endoscopy and colonoscopy. From my dr visit to test 7 weeks and this was an emergency.
Private pay is first, private ins is next, medicare or medicaid you go to the bottom, this is FACT I'm living it and at least once per day live in excruciating pain.

Not good!

What do they think is going on?

Lily003.  Sad

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #24 - 02/07/18 at 08:39:42
Print Post  
Marine 13 wrote on 02/06/18 at 21:49:47:
Good News (for a change)

My wife was transferred to the rehab treatment tonight!!

Smiley

Let's hope she is on the way to being better.

Lily003.  Smiley

IP Logged

ConservativeOne
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #25 - 02/07/18 at 08:45:04
Print Post  
oldcoot wrote on 02/04/18 at 14:19:27:
13 -- Sorry as hell about you and your wife's problems.  I can agonize with you, because my wife and I both have diverticulosis (or diverticuli, or whatever the hell they are) and have suffered often with the resulting pains.

I've also had a bleeding ulcer (back when I was working too much) and I'm familiar and sympathize with your wife's problem as well.  With the help of antibiotics and ulcer medication, my sore ulcer disappeared and my stomach has returned to some semblance of normalcy. 
Have you tried getting hold of your congressperson?  Sometimes their offices can work wonders for you.

In the meantime, I'm happy to hear your wife has shown signs of improvement and I hope she continues to improve.  Prayers for both of you.
In the meantime, give 'em hell!

Suffering with a round of diverticulitis right now. Brutal and I can't take most of the meds to treat it. Prone to rashes.

Hope everything works out @ Marine.

IP Logged

The Stranger
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #26 - 02/07/18 at 08:51:31
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 02/07/18 at 08:38:38:
Not good!

What do they think is going on?

Lily003.  Sad

ER dr said the artery between my heart and lung was calcified (CT Scan). Went to pulmonologist he sent me for more test, don't see him until March 4th, had test done 2.5 weeks ago.
Cardio dr sent me for a nuclear stress test( have had MI and heart issues) that turned into a battle, the tester wanted to inject me with dobutamine and I refused. I did the treadmill and was fine. He says no signs of blockages, I am now sitting here waiting on a echocardiogram that was scheduled for EIGHT this morning.
Was sent to a gastro dr back on jan 19th and he said CT Scan showed grossly inflamed and deformed esophagus which could cause spasms and should be taken care of ASAP, the endoscopy isn't scheduled for another three weeks(6 weeks wait).
SO WHO KNOWS!!!!

Where's my RECIPROCITY???????
Every man is like the company he keeps."Show me your friends and I'll show you your Future"
They Repealed My II Amendment I had No Guns
They Disregarded My V Amendment I Was Innocent
They Violated My IV Amendment I Had Nothing To Hide
They Repealed My I Amendment "I COULD SAY NOTHING"

IP Logged

Marine 13
Senior CF Member

Semper Fi!!

Reply #27 - 02/08/18 at 20:27:16
Print Post  
The Stranger wrote on 02/07/18 at 07:46:31:

Have you tried to contact your state's Medicare office?  I have found that, if you get the right person there, they can often expedite things.  If the service that your doctor is using to get these tests done is prioritizing as you have stated, then they can help with that.  If the delay is in getting Medicare to authorize the tests, well they would definitely be the source to correct that also.  Always remember.  A good threat will go a long way.  Especially, if they know it is not an idle threat.  I would recommend contacting you Congressman.  Hopefully your is not as useless as mine is.

IP Logged

Marine 13
Senior CF Member

Semper Fi!!

Reply #28 - 02/08/18 at 21:16:15
Print Post  
I would like to thank everyone for their responses and prayers.  They really mean a lot to us.  I have been reading them to Linda, along with those from Facebook.  It is really helping to keep her spirits up.

Today, did not seem like to good a day as it was going on, but as I look back it did have some good points.  Today, for the first time in a month, Linda was sitting up in a chair.  They kept her there for about five hours, and it really tired her out.  But it was good to see her sitting up, dressed in something other then a hospital gown, and has her hair combed.  Small step, but a big improvement.

Another good one was a victory that I scored with the insurance company.  On January 11th and 28th, I used the Virginia Premier webite's contact form to attempt to find out where Linda's Insurance Card was.  On January 29, I followed that up with a phone call.  They claimed that they never got the emails.  If Virginia Premier were to admit that they got the January 11 email, and then did not reply to it within two business days, then they are admitting that they were responsible for her condition.  So, it was safer to claim that they did not get it.  Or at least it would have been safer for them to do that with someone other then me.  I tend to dot my i's and cross my t's.  Prior to hitting the send button, I took a screen shot.  After the server recieved it, I took a screen shot of the message the server sends to your computer confirming that is had recieved it.  I followed those first two contact emails with another on February 1.  I used the same procedure again.  A couple of days ago, I received a call from a lady from the Department of Medical Assistance Services (DMAS).  She then sent me a follow-up email.  In return, I sent her a copy of the screen shots from the February 1st email.  Yesterday, Linda had a visitor from Virginia Premier.  This lady had called me earlier, and told me that she would be by to see Linda.  I told her that I was not at the rehab facility.  She stated that it would be later that afternoon.  I did not tell her that I was on the bus heading over to the facility.  Less than an hour after we talked, I entered Linda's room, and there was this nearly six foot tall African-American woman standing in Linda's room.  We introduced ourselves, and I could tell this woman did not want me to be there.  I told her that the doctors and nurses at the hospital had been exemplarily, and the care givers at the rehab facility had been very professional.  I then looked this woman straight in her eyes, and said, "But I can't say the same about your company."  She starts doing a song and dance, but I am not buying any of it.  Just before she left, she said that she had heard that I had confirmations on the emails that I had sent.  God, I wanted so bad to have a stone poker face right then, but I could not help but have a little smirk.  I knew it was time to set the hook, and that this big shark wasn't getting away.  The only way that she would have known about the confirmation was from DMAS.  A quick jerk of the pole, and that was all she wrote.  I told her that I had the screen shots for all there emails I sent.  A few minutes she crawled out of the room, with flames and smoke trailing from her rear end.  Tonigh I got a call from one of VP senior supervisors.  She called to thank me for bring the issue about the emails to their attention, and they now have all three emails that I sent.  She then tried to say that not having the card did not stop Linda from getting to a doctor.  I shot that down too.  We were in the process of changing her primary care provider.  The provider would not accept her as a new patient without her card. 

I do not think it will be long before that they will try to get her to sign something.  That is why I went today to get a power of attorney.  Anything thing that they get her to sign will be null and void!!!!

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #29 - 02/09/18 at 04:26:43
Print Post  
ConservativeOne wrote on 02/07/18 at 08:45:04:
Suffering with a round of diverticulitis right now. Brutal and I can't take most of the meds to treat it. Prone to rashes.

Hope everything works out @ Marine.

Oh ouch!  If you truly have an infection, that's really serious.  Don't know what you do without antibiotics.

Lily003.  Shocked Undecided

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Virginia Commonwealth Community Care (aka Medicaid) Neglagence!!!

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias