Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Rip Van Winkle Sessions in wake of explosive memo: ‘No department is perfect’
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Rip Van Winkle Sessions in wake of explosive memo: ‘No department is perfect’ (Read 1,199 times)
DEW
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Rip Van Winkle Sessions in wake of explosive memo: ‘No department is perfect’
Reply #20 - 02/03/18 at 15:24:43
Print Post  
oldcoot wrote on 02/03/18 at 14:28:36:
Agreed.  Unfortunately, I'm afraid he's just building a retirement nest egg, like so many others.

ditto !!

IP Logged

Fishman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Rip Van Winkle Sessions in wake of explosive memo: ‘No department is perfect’
Reply #21 - 02/03/18 at 15:59:44
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 02/03/18 at 14:04:29:
Don't anyone worry.  He is working in the background.   Roll Eyes

If working in the background is the same thing as blending in the background then yea...he's working in the background.  Wink

IP Logged

red hawk
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #22 - 02/03/18 at 16:54:58
Print Post  
Other than visceral assertions, is there any one of you Sessions bashers out there who would be willing to support your pronouncements with fact?  Can you provide proof that your negative remarks about him are true?

I was always led to believe that liberals responded with their emotions and that true conservatives responded objectively.  Your attacks sound emotional.

IP Logged

SueAnn
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #23 - 02/03/18 at 20:30:19
Print Post  
countzero wrote on 02/03/18 at 10:40:07:
I keep hearing people talking about these thousands of sealed indictments. Is there a link?

I have 2 links for you.  The first one says that from 10/30/17 to 12/22/17 there were 9,294 sealed actions.  As compared to 1,077 for the entire year of 2006.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/justice-department-may-have-something-big-in-the-w...

This one has it broken down by state (scroll down a ways....)
http://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/world-news/1877-breaking-news-unpre...

Last week I was told (by people who actually check all 94 Fed courts and do totals) that it was over 10,000.  Today I was told it is up to 13,000.

Can't find the links for later than the one I gave above but maybe if you look you can find it.

IP Logged

countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #24 - 02/03/18 at 22:01:00
Print Post  
SueAnn wrote on 02/03/18 at 20:30:19:
I have 2 links for you.  The first one says that from 10/30/17 to 12/22/17 there were 9,294 sealed actions.  As compared to 1,077 for the entire year of 2006.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/justice-department-may-have-something-big-in-the-w...

This one has it broken down by state (scroll down a ways....)
http://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/world-news/1877-breaking-news-unpre...

Last week I was told (by people who actually check all 94 Fed courts and do totals) that it was over 10,000.  Today I was told it is up to 13,000.

Can't find the links for later than the one I gave above but maybe if you look you can find it.

Thank you   Smiley

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #25 - 02/04/18 at 05:03:41
Print Post  
Fishman wrote on 02/03/18 at 15:59:44:
If working in the background is the same thing as blending in the background then yea...he's working in the background.  Wink

Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Kybeagle
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #26 - 02/05/18 at 00:04:38
Print Post  
I hate to sound ignorant but could somebody explain what sealed indictments are? Thanks.

We should've picked our own cotton! - J Davis
Si vis pacem, para bellum - P Renatus
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance - J Curran
We're rollin' downhill like a snowball headed for hell - M Haggard

IP Logged

ConservativeOne
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #27 - 02/05/18 at 06:44:41
Print Post  
A sealed indictment an indictment that is sealed so that it stays non-public until it is unsealed. This can be done for a number of reasons. It may be unsealed, for example, once the named person is arrested.

The following is an example of a federal rule dealing with sealed indictments:

The magistrate judge to whom an indictment is returned may direct that the indictment be kept secret until the defendant is in custody or has been released pending trial. The clerk must then seal the indictment, and no person may disclose the indictment’s existence except as necessary to issue or execute a warrant or summons.

https://definitions.uslegal.com/s/sealed-indictment/

IP Logged

SueAnn
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #28 - 06/12/18 at 13:18:25
Print Post  
Kybeagle wrote on 02/05/18 at 00:04:38:
I hate to sound ignorant but could somebody explain what sealed indictments are? Thanks.

Sealed "indictment" is a misnomer.  They are actually named Sealed Court Actions.  They may or may not be actual indictments, although I have been told by an attorney that the majority of them are.

Also, One sealed court action does not necessarily equate to only one person.  There was a court action unsealed a few weeks ago that involved 36 people.
« Last Edit: 06/16/18 at 00:06:34 by SueAnn »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Rip Van Winkle Sessions in wake of explosive memo: ‘No department is perfect’

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias