Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsPolitical Activism, Strategy, Blogs › my book critiquing evolution and atheism is online for free now to read
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic my book critiquing evolution and atheism is online for free now to read (Read 190 times)
WtnWIJeff
CF Junior Member

Conservative's Forum

my book critiquing evolution and atheism is online for free now to read
02/04/18 at 12:53:32
Print Post  
My book critiquing atheism, humanism, evolution and the works of authors such as Richard Dawkins, Michael Shermer, Susan Blackmore, Michael Ruse, and others is online now and **** free **** for you to read. What better bargain is there than that?

It’s at https://wastelandsofunbelief.wordpress.com/

Here are some brief snippets

From my chapter on liberalism:

“For a conservative, giving more power to the government to smooth over inequalities or any social ill may create more problems than what already exists, given the sinful nature of humans. However, adherents in the secular ideologies outlined previously have no such doubts about where the blame for problems lie: not in humans per se, but in Christianity or capitalism or patriarchy and anything else that can be changed with increasing centralized control.”

From my chapter on professional skeptics:

“[Bill] Maher is a comedian by nature and his film has humorous possibilities, but he approaches his subject like researching alcohol consumption habits of adults by interviewing the town drunk or studying theology by reading Richard Dawkins.”

From my chapter that critiques Richard Dawkins and Susan Blackmore:

“That’s Dawkins’s book—a highly baloney-laden critique of religion. It’s actually Dawkins’s intellectual attempt to get religion out of our lives so he can worship at Darwin’s feet.”

Hope you check it out. Each chapter has a link at the bottom so you can email me with comments.

IP Logged

Josh_J
CF Newbies 3

Conservative's Forum

Re: my book critiquing evolution and atheism is online for free now to read
Reply #1 - 05/14/18 at 23:24:05
Print Post  
Hmm. Sounds interesting.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsPolitical Activism, Strategy, Blogs › my book critiquing evolution and atheism is online for free now to read

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias