Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Donald J. Trump "NEW FBI TEXTS ARE BOMBSHELLS!"
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Donald J. Trump "NEW FBI TEXTS ARE BOMBSHELLS!" (Read 833 times)
countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Donald J. Trump "NEW FBI TEXTS ARE BOMBSHELLS!"
Reply #10 - 02/07/18 at 18:59:33
Print Post  
ceelu wrote on 02/07/18 at 17:52:00:
Bombshells that are apparently loaded with blanks, because other than McCabe who was forced (?) to resign (but managed to leave with full retirement pay!) everyone else is still employed. Want to bet if those of us in the private sector conspired on the job against our leadership we wouldn't still be working. Also if the conspiring was seen as threatening enough, we'd be sitting in jail. I say, "Oh yah!" 

Still going to collect a nice government pension for being involved in a coup against an elected President. I guess no one can fix this mess.

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #11 - 02/07/18 at 21:52:02
Print Post  
I really believe this is going to be a big time arrest of several names we all know.  Today on "The Five" they were discussing texts that involved Obama.  It is a long way to go to build a case. Hang in there.

IP Logged

Fishman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #12 - 02/08/18 at 01:28:58
Print Post  
ceelu wrote on 02/07/18 at 17:52:00:
Bombshells that are apparently loaded with blanks, because other than McCabe who was forced (?) to resign (but managed to leave with full retirement pay!) everyone else is still employed. Want to bet if those of us in the private sector conspired on the job against our leadership we wouldn't still be working. Also if the conspiring was seen as threatening enough, we'd be sitting in jail. I say, "Oh yah!" 

How about Lois Lerner...how did she come out after being caught dead nuts? What a country we live in now... Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Fishman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #13 - 02/08/18 at 01:38:55
Print Post  
countzero wrote on 02/07/18 at 18:59:33:
Still going to collect a nice government pension for being involved in a coup against an elected President. I guess no one can fix this mess.

Instead of doing time like anyone else would we give them a fat govt pension for the rest of their lives. Even having control of all 3 branches of govt and I bet we will do the same thing with this new batch of democrat criminals. Is it any wonder why so many people just tune this political crap out?

IP Logged

SurroundedByLiberals
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #14 - 02/08/18 at 02:40:14
Print Post  
On March 17, Booth and the other conspirators planned to abduct Lincoln as he returned from a play at Campbell Military Hospital.

An earlier example of plans gone awry. 
     There is no doubt in my mind that this current crop of Booths would change their plans too.

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #15 - 02/08/18 at 04:10:26
Print Post  
I don't think anything will happen to BHO.

But I don't get why the texters are still working there.  Hoping there is something going on that leads to their firing.  People have long said you can murder someone and still keep a government job.  That's how hard it is to fire them.

Lily003.  Shocked Angry

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #16 - 02/08/18 at 06:37:04
Print Post  
These guys at least need to be fired.  Reagan fired the Air Traffic Controllers although they were not doing their job.  These guys probably are good at their job, just very crooked.

IP Logged

ConservativeOne
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #17 - 02/08/18 at 07:05:56
Print Post  
Fishman wrote on 02/08/18 at 01:28:58:
How about Lois Lerner...how did she come out after being caught dead nuts? What a country we live in now... Roll Eyes

And John Koskinen is still at the IRS.

IP Logged

The Stranger
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #18 - 02/08/18 at 07:55:05
Print Post  
Well after all of these so called smoking guns the only thing I hear on the tube from the LSM is about a Trump aid beating the stuffing out of his wives.

Where's my RECIPROCITY???????
Every man is like the company he keeps."Show me your friends and I'll show you your Future"
They Repealed My II Amendment I had No Guns
They Disregarded My V Amendment I Was Innocent
They Violated My IV Amendment I Had Nothing To Hide
They Repealed My I Amendment "I COULD SAY NOTHING"

IP Logged

ConservativeOne
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #19 - 02/08/18 at 09:16:14
Print Post  
The Stranger wrote on 02/08/18 at 07:55:05:
Well after all of these so called smoking guns the only thing I hear on the tube from the LSM is about a Trump aid beating the stuffing out of his wives.

I think that is a point well taken. The LSM has a far wider reach than Trump, no matter how much he tweets. I think it's safe to say we all want Trump to succeed but placing hope on this idea that everything he says and does in addition to the notion that Sessions is quietly working behind the scenes is getting us nowhere. All that is going on should be front page news and not simply news that is seen and welcomed only by his supporters. It appears that things should be further along with all these "bombshells" which seem to be snuffed out by the LSM. I'm not sure what the solution is but this slow and steady approach needs to start picking up steam quickly because midterms are not that far away. Trump needs to play dirtier than the opposition. He may be willing to but he not getting any help from those that should be helping. He's up against not only the Democrats but his own party.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Donald J. Trump "NEW FBI TEXTS ARE BOMBSHELLS!"

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias