Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Chaffetz: Sessions is wortless....
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Chaffetz: Sessions is wortless.... (Read 1,325 times)
The Stranger
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Chaffetz: Sessions is wortless....
Reply #10 - 02/10/18 at 09:18:47
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 02/10/18 at 08:41:30:
That has nothing to do with the Zeize Funds Law.  If a cop is going to take your money, he will find another way.

It's exactly what it is! They asked him and his wife for hours why they had money hidden in his P/U . They TOOK IT! Period! Damned they were in their 60's for darned sake.
If you think this is OK you are un-American.

Police can take your money or property and keep it, even if no charges are filed.

Read more at:
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/448942/asset-forfeiture-police-abuse-it-al...

Every man is like the company he keeps."Show me your friends and I'll show you your Future"
They Repealed My II Amendment I had No Guns
They Disregarded My V Amendment I Was Innocent
They Violated My IV Amendment I Had Nothing To Hide
They Repealed My I Amendment "I COULD SAY NOTHING"

IP Logged

Naturalized-Texan
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #11 - 02/10/18 at 10:24:00
Print Post  
When Sessoins was named to the post, I was pleased. Unfortunately, he turned out to be weak-kneed.

"Anthropogenic Global Warming/Climate Change is a massive POLITICAL hoax."
Naturalized-Texan, many times in the past 15 years

"Modern American liberalism, Mussolini's Fascism, and Hitler's Nazism all have their roots in Wilsonian Progressivism."
Naturalized-Texan, 1/7/2009

"The goal of all liberal programs is to produce ever-increasing numbers of poor and ignorant people dependent on government handouts."

IP Logged

MoGal
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #12 - 02/10/18 at 10:42:54
Print Post  
I know some people believe he is in the background working up cases on ...something. I hope they are right, because what he presents to the public is somebody very weak and part of the establishment. I appreciate what he has done with M-13 and illegals who have felonies, but I am blank on what else he accomplished in a year........ and his department appears to stonewall Congress every time they ask for information.

IP Logged

ConservativeOne
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #13 - 02/10/18 at 10:49:15
Print Post  
The bigger question since many of feel that same is why doesn't Trump can him? He can't possibly think he's doing a good job and he already screwed Trump over with his recusal.

IP Logged

muffin
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #14 - 02/10/18 at 11:08:49
Print Post  
ConservativeOne wrote on 02/10/18 at 10:49:15:
The bigger question since many of feel that same is why doesn't Trump can him? He can't possibly think he's doing a good job and he already screwed Trump over with his recusal.

.....a possible explanation.
http://time.com/5089974/president-trump-power-fire-attorney-general/

Tomorrow is promised to no one.

IP Logged

ConservativeOne
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #15 - 02/10/18 at 11:24:01
Print Post  
muffin wrote on 02/10/18 at 11:08:49:

Fire him for incompetence. Just like the rest of us he was hired "at will".

"But if Trump wanted to fire Sessions, there’s nothing in the legal code or the Constitution stopping him. The only constraint on this power is the fact that it typically hasn’t been done, something that has not bothered Trump in other decisions."

And, although Trump could remove Sessions, it would be highly unusual and violate norms governing the relationship between the Justice Department and the Oval Office. The last major crisis between a president and his attorney general occurred during the Watergate era under President Richard Nixon. In 1973, in what would become known as the Saturday Night Massacre, Nixon ordered the firing of Archibald Cox, a special prosecutor looking into the burglary at the tip of the iceberg of the Watergate scandal. Both Nixon’s attorney general and deputy attorney general resigned in protest rather than carry out the president’s order. In 2007, President George W. Bush’s attorney general Alberto Gonzales also resigned following a scandal over U.S. attorney firings.

But generally, the Justice Department operates with some degree of independence from the White House, so as not to be seen as swayed by political pressure. Trump, however, has already demonstrated a willingness to violate these norms. He fired Acting Attorney General Sally Yates in January 2017, and he fired FBI Director James Comey in May 2017.

Get rid of him.

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #16 - 02/10/18 at 11:27:53
Print Post  
The only problem in firing Sessions is it would be hard to get a new one Confirmed in the Senate.

IP Logged

ConservativeOne
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #17 - 02/10/18 at 11:30:03
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 02/10/18 at 11:27:53:
The only problem in firing Sessions is it would be hard to get a new one Confirmed in the Senate.

A risk well worth taking. This stagnating swamp rat isn't accomplishing much of anything.

IP Logged

countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #18 - 02/10/18 at 11:55:01
Print Post  
MoGal wrote on 02/10/18 at 10:42:54:
I know some people believe he is in the background working up cases on ...something. I hope they are right, because what he presents to the public is somebody very weak and part of the establishment. I appreciate what he has done with M-13 and illegals who have felonies, but I am blank on what else he accomplished in a year........ and his department appears to stonewall Congress every time they ask for information.

He recused himself of all things russian, he isnt doing anything except stonewalling congress for information just like lynch, holder and the fbi have done in the past.

Fire sessions and rosenstein. Now that Brand is leaving the job would be up to the Solicitor General Noel Francisco until a new AG could be confirmed.

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

Naturalized-Texan
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #19 - 02/10/18 at 11:55:10
Print Post  
As soon as Trump was elected, my choices for AG were Rudy Giuliani or Andy McCarthy. Either of them would be better than Sessions.

"Anthropogenic Global Warming/Climate Change is a massive POLITICAL hoax."

"Modern American liberalism, Mussolini's Fascism, and Hitler's Nazism all have their roots in Wilsonian Progressivism."
Naturalized-Texan, 1/7/2009

"The goal of all liberal programs is to produce ever-increasing numbers of poor and ignorant people dependent on government handouts."

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Chaffetz: Sessions is wortless....

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias