Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › "GAME OVER"--This 'splains it all!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic "GAME OVER"--This 'splains it all! (Read 331 times)
red hawk
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

"GAME OVER"--This 'splains it all!
02/11/18 at 03:35:33
Print Post  

IP Logged

Marine 13
Senior CF Member

Semper Fi!!

Re: "GAME OVER"--This 'splains it all!
Reply #1 - 02/11/18 at 06:41:09
Print Post  
red hawk wrote on 02/11/18 at 03:35:33:

There is not much that is understandable about these investigations.  The GOP is going out of their way to support getting the truth to the Amercian people.  The DNC is trying to hide their illegal activities.  Their candidate got a free ride on espionage.  They then pushed a fake narrative that Trump colluded with the Russians.  At the time, we had the most corrupt Democrat President in history.  The DNC partisan FBI used a fake dossier to obtain FISA warrants to tap the Trump campaign's campaign.  The alternative narrative offered by the FBI and the DNC is flat out crazy.  Supposedly, Paul Manafort was contacted by a professor with ties to Russia in London.  This was shortly after Mr. Manafort was named to a Foreign Policy advisor group for the campaign.  This London Professor told Paul Manafort that the Russian's had dirt on the DNC Candidate Hillary Clinton.  Paul Manafort neither sought out the meeting with the Professor (which took place in a bar), nor actually received so-called dirt on Hillary.  His only real mistake that he paid for was not reporting the conversation to the US Government, but then repeating the conversation to a member of the Australian embassy.  But the FBI realized that this did not meet the threshold to justify getting a FISA warrant on Paul Manafort.  So, they resurrected an already closed investigation on another member of the that same advisory panel.  That member was Carter Page.  The page investigation had been closed years ago. (Of course, they did not bother the FISC with that information.)  They got their FISA warrant, and tapped Trump's phones.  This was completely illegal. 

This was the Obama Administration, the DOJ, FBI, DNC and Clinton Campaign colluding to manufacture a fake investigation to spy on the opposition candidate.  Can you imagine the sh-t fit that the DNC would have if Trump were to use this tactic for the 2016 or 2020 elections.

No left turn on Red, White and Blue!!!

Once a Marine, always a Marine!!!

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 02/11/18 at 06:58:13
Print Post  
red hawk wrote on 02/11/18 at 03:35:33:

I saw the interview last night and looked at your link this morning.  I did not get any "Earth Shattering" news from it.  What did you get from it that makes you think "Game Over"?

IP Logged

red hawk
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 02/11/18 at 19:57:37
Print Post  
I read the article twice just to make it sink in a little.  What I took from it is that Priestap has flipped and is naming names and giving details.  Apparently, Nunes' level of confidence is founded on critical information gained from closed door interviews with Priestap and all the other principal characters.  Priestap felt as though he had been tossed under the steamroller when Comey testified before Congress.  As reported, Priestap has too much to lose to take one for the team, so he's basically turning state's evidence.  The feeling is that if the media and the establishment starts to vociferously attack Priestap, then we can all rest fairly well assured that for all the bad actors, the S has H the F.

I sure hope he doesn't commit Arkancide. Cool

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 02/12/18 at 07:06:58
Print Post  
I don't get my hopes up too much any more.  The Nunes Memo was talked about for a week and only confirmed a few things that had already been known.  By the way,  Where are all of the Earth Shattering discoveries from the Nunes Memo.  They are out of the news now.  I hope Priestap does "Sing", but I am not getting my hopes up.

IP Logged

ConservativeOne
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 02/12/18 at 07:12:17
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 02/12/18 at 07:06:58:
I don't get my hopes up too much any more.  The Nunes Memo was talked about for a week and only confirmed a few things that had already been known.  By the way,  Where are all of the Earth Shattering discoveries from the Nunes Memo.  They are out of the news now.  I hope Priestap does "Sing", but I am not getting my hopes up.

Yep. Everyday we get these "earth shattering" breakthroughs that lead absolutely nowhere. The new gimmick even the conservative sites are using is to say this is bigger than Watergate and guess what? Still nothing. I've even seen the liberal NY Slimes actually publish anti-Obama stories and are "investigators" our nowhere to be found. Countless calls for another Special Prosecutor and nada as well.

https://amgreatness.com/2018/02/11/presidents-men-ii-dirty-tricks-vengeance/

IP Logged

oldhickory60
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 02/12/18 at 18:05:34
Print Post  
It's all on Trump.  If he lets himself, his people, and his family get shat upon, with no fighting back, that's all on him.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › "GAME OVER"--This 'splains it all!

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias