Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Rob Porter
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Rob Porter (Read 762 times)
MoGal
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Rob Porter
Reply #10 - 02/13/18 at 22:17:05
Print Post  
I would take it more seriously if charges had ever been filed, and as far as I know they were not.  Somebody got an ex-parte order, but that is really meaningless as any judge will give one. I am just tired of accusations without charges and due process.  I don't know anybody who condones domestic violence by males or females.

IP Logged

red hawk
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #11 - 02/13/18 at 22:44:07
Print Post  
IIIPercent wrote on 02/13/18 at 21:59:19:
I do.

The thing is...background checks take a long time. Wasn't he given a provisional one. I can't believe anything from the media anymore.

I don't want a wife (or husband) beater around, PERIOD.

Do you believe Porter is a wife beater?

IP Logged

MoGal
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #12 - 02/13/18 at 23:06:19
Print Post  
I honestly don't know.  His wives said he was but as far as I can tell no charges were filed and he worked as an aide in the Senate or House without issue (for Orrin Hatch I think).  So why now?  Why not then?  I saw the photos, but photos don't prove that he did it.  I'm just tired of these "she said" moments when all hell breaks loose, people are fired and publicly discredited without due process. And I mean that...whether it is this guy or Al Franken. Weinstein is a different animal....

IP Logged

countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #13 - 02/14/18 at 00:11:27
Print Post  
No one cares. The media just thinks its a story to beat over the head of Trump.

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

red hawk
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #14 - 02/14/18 at 00:59:10
Print Post  
MoGal wrote on 02/13/18 at 23:06:19:
I honestly don't know.  His wives said he was but as far as I can tell no charges were filed and he worked as an aide in the Senate or House without issue (for Orrin Hatch I think).  So why now?  Why not then?  I saw the photos, but photos don't prove that he did it.  I'm just tired of these "she said" moments when all hell breaks loose, people are fired and publicly discredited without due process. And I mean that...whether it is this guy or Al Franken. Weinstein is a different animal....

The Porter "story" is just another perfect example to prove that the MSM and the "press" is as useless as tats on a boar hog.  The media suck out loud.  They have no value.  They are dishonest, unethical and cowardly and aren't worth a moment's notice. 

Woodward and Bernstein are cowards.  George Will is a coward.  Charles Krauthammer is a coward.  They're all hacks.  They have sold their souls to the devil and he will have his way with them for all of recorded time, and more.

All the "Porter mess" does is give those cowardly punks another chance to stand up on nationwide TV and say, "So, when are you going to stop beating your wife?"

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #15 - 02/14/18 at 03:14:41
Print Post  
I really don't care and it's just another hit at anyone in the Trump Administration.

We have a criminal (Hillary Clinton) running around free, never being truly held accountable, and we should worry about this?

I don't think so.  Most of the country has never heard of him (I had not) and it really IS a distraction.

Lily003   Shocked

IP Logged

IIIPercent
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #16 - 02/14/18 at 08:24:45
Print Post  
red hawk wrote on 02/13/18 at 22:44:07:
Do you believe Porter is a wife beater?

I don't believe anything about him or anyone accused without due process.

I do not know the truth. If it is as is being said that neither wife filed charges, doesn't mean he's not guilty. It could mean, they separated, adios baby scenario, and they did not want to ruin his job or career etc.

Here's what I do believe; anyone who beats other people because they will not/ or can not stop themselves needs to not be around  the vulnerable. Or government secrets

Wife beaters never bully bigger, badder men

IP Logged

red hawk
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #17 - 02/14/18 at 12:05:56
Print Post  
IIIPercent wrote on 02/14/18 at 08:24:45:
I don't believe anything about him or anyone accused without due process.

I do not know the truth. If it is as is being said that neither wife filed charges, doesn't mean he's not guilty. It could mean, they separated, adios baby scenario, and they did not want to ruin his job or career etc.

Here's what I do believe; anyone who beats other people because they will not/ or can not stop themselves needs to not be around  the vulnerable. Or government secrets

Wife beaters never bully bigger, badder men

Your third paragraph accurately describes President Bill Clinton, yet the press still protects him.  The "press" is duplicitous and deceitful.  Clinton is a rapist and a physical abuser.  He, not Porter, should be the object of our scorn.  The "press" was and is an enabler of Bill Clinton, and inasmuch, are wife beaters, too.

IP Logged

LEPhunt
CF Presidents Club

Oderint dum metuant

Reply #18 - 02/14/18 at 12:34:22
Print Post  
I've said it before and I'll say it again....read Alinsky's Rules for radicals and you can recognize every tactic of the left...and I wonder if anyone has investigated the bank accounts of any of these accusers to see if there have been any unusual deposits in those accounts ! Something just isn't Kosher.

IP Logged

red hawk
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #19 - 02/14/18 at 12:44:50
Print Post  
In the grander scheme of things, this is just a "Chicken Little Story."  It proves beyond any doubt that the only thing the "press" can do is try to make mountains out of mole hills.

Abusing others, regardless of the means or forms, is a personal sign of deep sickness at a level or levels of a human personality.  As a country, we have more to worry about.  If North Korea attacks Hawaii, a lot of abusive people will die, but a lot of really good people will die, too.

There is no such thing as perfect, period.  We can't fix broken people.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Rob Porter

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias