Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Is Texas Turning Blue?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Is Texas Turning Blue? (Read 1,298 times)
Naturalized-Texan
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Is Texas Turning Blue?
Reply #20 - 03/07/18 at 21:58:10
Print Post  
dustymars wrote on 03/07/18 at 17:42:01:
I hope the lopsided results are more lopsided in November.  But, the Dems will not learn; they will continue pushing Marxism.

Yep! And their last 2 presidential nominees were fascist dictator wannabees and students of that notorious fascist street agitator, Saul Alinsky.

"Anthropogenic Global Warming/Climate Change is a massive POLITICAL hoax."
Naturalized-Texan, many times in the past 15 years

"Modern American liberalism, Mussolini's Fascism, and Hitler's Nazism all have their roots in Wilsonian Progressivism."
Naturalized-Texan, 1/7/2009

"The goal of all liberal programs is to produce ever-increasing numbers of poor and ignorant people dependent on government handouts."

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #21 - 03/08/18 at 10:40:28
Print Post  
This stuff about a Blue Wave is just Progressive Propaganda.  It is no different than the Communist in WW2.  If you make everyone believe something, it will become true.  We have power of the Internet now and can be heard as loud as any newspaper.  We just have to keep spreading the Truth about their Lies.  ==  I surprised myself with this post.  Smiley

IP Logged

dustymars
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #22 - 03/08/18 at 11:47:53
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 03/08/18 at 10:40:28:
This stuff about a Blue Wave is just Progressive Propaganda.  It is no different than the Communist in WW2.  If you make everyone believe something, it will become true.  We have power of the Internet now and can be heard as loud as any newspaper.  We just have to keep spreading the Truth about their Lies.  ==  I surprised myself with this post.  Smiley

Still yet, I get nervous about elections when there are Democrats lurking around grave yards and ballot boxes.  Who does all the poling?  After all the fake poles in 2016 one would think they would overhaul their methods.

IP Logged

ladygellin
Forum Moderator

Texas does the body good!

Reply #23 - 03/08/18 at 12:26:01
Print Post  
dustymars wrote on 03/05/18 at 18:46:45:
If Texas goes blue then I hope the first thing the California transplants do is institute an income tax there so it will be more like the Peoples Republic of California; from where many new residents come from. Where will they go then?  No Florida is already Blue from snowbirds transplanting their liberalism here.

Bite your tongue. There are still enough of us conservatives in Texas that it will take more than Californians to turn us blue.  Wink

IP Logged

Agman
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #24 - 03/08/18 at 13:36:32
Print Post  
ladygellin wrote on 03/08/18 at 12:26:01:
Bite your tongue. There are still enough of us conservatives in Texas that it will take more than Californians to turn us blue.  Wink

Our young students in Texas have a plethora of conservative schools to attend such as Texas A&M,  SMU, Abilene Christian, Baylor, Texas Tech, TCU, and Angelo State, plus lots of smaller schools.  These conservative universities should provide us with Republican voters for decades!

Dirt bike riding....a sure fire way to relieve cattle ranch burnout!

IP Logged

Naturalized-Texan
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #25 - 03/08/18 at 13:50:15
Print Post  
Agman wrote on 03/08/18 at 13:36:32:
Our young students in Texas have a plethora of conservative schools to attend such as Texas A&M,  SMU, Abilene Christian, Baylor, Texas Tech, TCU, and Angelo State, plus lots of smaller schools.  These conservative universities should provide us with Republican voters for decades!

I would add Sam Houston State U, where our granddaughter is a Sophomore.

"Modern American liberalism, Mussolini's Fascism, and Hitler's Nazism all have their roots in Wilsonian Progressivism."

"The goal of all liberal programs is to produce ever-increasing numbers of poor and ignorant people dependent on government handouts."

IP Logged

dustymars
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #26 - 03/08/18 at 14:10:44
Print Post  
Well, as an adopted Texan married to a real Texan we both keep our fingers crossed and contact with relatives and friends there.  Things seem to be calm now. I would hope the Californians moving to Texas will change their ways and get adopted.

IP Logged

Naturalized-Texan
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #27 - 03/09/18 at 14:44:08
Print Post  
dustymars wrote on 03/08/18 at 14:10:44:
Well, as an adopted Texan married to a real Texan we both keep our fingers crossed and contact with relatives and friends there.  Things seem to be calm now. I would hope the Californians moving to Texas will change their ways and get adopted. 

I suspect that since most of California has become nothing more than stinking sewer, those who may come from there to Texas are so sick of what is happening in CA that they may be willing to adapt to the Texan culture.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Is Texas Turning Blue?

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias