Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › I love Sessions comment.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic I love Sessions comment. (Read 160 times)
darroll
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

I love Sessions comment.
03/08/18 at 13:28:02
Print Post  

IP Logged

ConservativeOne
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: I love Sessions comment.
Reply #1 - 03/08/18 at 13:42:00
Print Post  
darroll wrote on 03/08/18 at 13:28:02:

Smiley Lock them up.

Here's his comments:

Attorney General Jeff Sessions issued a warning to California the same day he announced a lawsuit filed by the Department of Justice (DOJ) over the state’s immigration policies.

“I understand that we have a wide variety of political opinions out there on immigration. But the law is in the books and its purposes are clear and just,” Sessions said during a speech to the California Peace Officers’ Association in Sacramento on Wednesday.

“There is no nullification. There is no secession. Federal law is the supreme law of the land. I would invite any doubters to go to Gettysburg, to the tombstones of John C. Calhoun and Abraham Lincoln. This matter has been settled,” he continued.

DOJ’s lawsuit against California aims to block three so-called sanctuary laws the state’s legislature passed last year.

In the 18-page complaint, filed late Tuesday, DOJ asks the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California to block the three laws, which it argues are designed to intentionally obstruct and discriminate against the enforcement of federal immigration law.

IP Logged

countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: I love Sessions comment.
Reply #2 - 03/08/18 at 14:48:15
Print Post  
How many years will this lawsuit take? And if they win, what happens? This is a weak way of saying Im doing something, but not really doing anything.

When the south fired on Fort Sumter, did the north file a lawsuit?

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › I love Sessions comment.

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias