Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Are Blacks killing American cities?
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Are Blacks killing American cities? (Read 2,288 times)
red hawk
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Are Blacks killing American cities?
03/09/18 at 01:02:33
Print Post  
Evidence seems to point in that direction.

After reading the article linked below, please share the experiences you have had in similar major metropolitan areas.

http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/2018/03/wakandaisntreal-in-75-black...

IP Logged

CF Admin
CF Administrator

Conservative's Forum

Re: Are Blacks killing American cities?
Reply #1 - 03/09/18 at 02:15:42
Print Post  
It's liberals Democrats that ruined cities. Blacks are victims of leftists. Similar to how people are now suffering in Venezuela. Public schools in cities are a disaster and the leftists oppose privatization of schools.

IP Logged

red hawk
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 03/09/18 at 02:32:27
Print Post  
The article seems to suggest that blacks and their anti-social, anti-white behavior, are responsible for the chaos in Birmingham.  They have used their skin color as a wedge to drive out any social and political opposition.  Real estate prices have plummeted because whites have run to the sanctuary of safer, whiter areas.  I have relatives near Birmingham who say that they wouldn't dare go inside the city limits after dark.  Personally, I blame it on uneducated, angry, bitter, stupid blacks.  All they seem to know how to do is destroy things.  My home town went from middle class white to low class black almost overnight.  Whites left like a bomb went off.  Blacks would deliberately move into traditionally middle class, well established neighborhoods and immediately crank up the boom-boxes, start fights, and generally make social nuisances of themselves. 

They even coined a name for themselves, "Block busters," because they knew they were busting up the fabric of the community.

I'll bet there are members here who have seen the same phenomena.  I think people are just afraid to talk about it.  Being "politically correct" is very important for some folks.

IP Logged

mikezpen
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 03/09/18 at 07:07:21
Print Post  
I think Whitey IS to blame for a lot of this-only not in the way that guilt-ridden Caucasian liberals think. They created the welfare system that destroyed the black family to the point where 70% of their kids are born out of wedlock.There's the basis for much black "disfunction" right there.

Who rationalizes and makes excuses for it? Guilt-ridden, self-hating white liberals.

IP Logged

WAlt
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #4 - 03/09/18 at 07:48:27
Print Post  
mikezpen wrote on 03/09/18 at 07:07:21:
I think Whitey IS to blame for a lot of this-only not in the way that guilt-ridden Caucasian liberals think. They created the welfare system that destroyed the black family to the point where 70% of their kids are born out of wedlock.There's the basis for much black "disfunction" right there.

Who rationalizes and makes excuses for it? Guilt-ridden, self-hating white liberals.

I think the national percentage is now 75%, and in many inner cities it tops 90%. I agree 100% the welfare system is the single biggest factor for the dissolution of the nuclear black family -- and all the attendant negative consequences resulting from it.

In the many discussions I've seen on TV programs (on FOX News evening shows) with some black leaders -- and the out of wedlock births is pointed out to them as being the primary cause of their societal problems -- they deny it, and want to try and point to other causes, like saying they need more money for school education.

I say BS! I look at how much money is spent per pupil in Washington, D.C. (primary black) -- yet they rank almost dead last nationally in academic achievement. Compare that to Midwest states (primarily white) that spend far less per student -- and they rank near the top nationally.

IP Logged

pentagon
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 03/09/18 at 08:18:20
Print Post  
WAlt wrote on 03/09/18 at 07:48:27:
I think the national percentage is now 75%, and in many inner cities it tops 90%. I agree 100% the welfare system is the single biggest factor for the dissolution of the nuclear black family -- and all the attendant negative consequences resulting from it.

In the many discussions I've seen on TV programs (on FOX News evening shows) with some black leaders -- and the out of wedlock births is pointed out to them as being the primary cause of their societal problems -- they deny it, and want to try and point to other causes, like saying they need more money for school education.

I say BS! I look at how much money is spent per pupil in Washington, D.C. (primary black) -- yet they rank almost dead last nationally in academic achievement. Compare that to Midwest states (primarily white) that spend far less per student -- and they rank near the top nationally.

a lot of the folks smarter than myself blame POTUS LBJ in 1966 the "great society" that LBJ came up with, to the rise in black babies being born out of wedlock, and thus black men without jobs, black women with several kids and no father figure in the home. 
here is an article: 
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/lbj-vs-the-nuclear-family/
and in my experience much of that seems to be true. 

As for man, his days are as grass:  as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth.  For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more. -- Psalms 103; 15-16

IP Logged

ConservativeOne
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 03/09/18 at 08:19:58
Print Post  
God helps those who help themselves. Blacks have been afforded mechanisms for betterment and we see that it hasn't worked well for the majority. There are many well to do balack Americans and I'd bet that if you looked at their "story" that they utilized what was at their disposal and they did not adopt the thug mentality. That is not to say all blacks are thugs before that gets misconstrued.

One small example. I lived in a black neighborhood growing up. I watched brand new high rise apts built. Within a year the elevators had graffiti all over them. Spit stains and reeked of urine. Why? Because their was no vested interest. There were 4 or 5 places around the city like that all in decay. They were demolished before I left that city. Lifespan of all that money spent? About 25 years.

So many stories I could share if I wanted to.

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 03/09/18 at 08:42:23
Print Post  
I thought I would have to go to the Social Security office yesterday but fortunately things worked out and I did not have to go.  -- In anticipation of going, I drove by there Monday to see how long the line was and when I should get there.  Thirty minutes before it opened, the line had at least 300 people.  They were 95% black and did not appear over 65.  Why would young people be there?  Is this the place they would go for their Food Stamp money, etc?  When that many people are on the government dole, there is going to be a problem in our society.

IP Logged

WAlt
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #8 - 03/09/18 at 08:51:49
Print Post  
pentagon wrote on 03/09/18 at 08:18:20:
a lot of the folks smarter than myself blame POTUS LBJ in 1966 the "great society" that LBJ came up with, to the rise in black babies being born out of wedlock, and thus black men without jobs, black women with several kids and no father figure in the home. 
here is an article: 
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/lbj-vs-the-nuclear-family/
and in my experience much of that seems to be true. 

Yep. Johnson's Great Society -- probably the biggest paradox in modern times. 10s and 10s of trillions of dollars to help the poor -- and it only exacerbated the problem and caused a degeneration in culture.

IP Logged

pentagon
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #9 - 03/09/18 at 09:05:47
Print Post  
WAlt wrote on 03/09/18 at 08:51:49:
Yep. Johnson's Great Society -- probably the biggest paradox in modern times. 10s and 10s of trillions of dollars to help the poor -- and it only exacerbated the problem and caused a degeneration in culture.

Yep, when a government pays more to unwed mothers, it does not encourage matrimony among the population.  Marriage between a man and woman is not only an institution, it is difficult and requires commitment and societal blessings and encouragement. Smiley

As for man, his days are as grass:  as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth.  For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more. -- Psalms 103; 15-16

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Are Blacks killing American cities?

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias