Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › So what about this whore and Trump
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) So what about this whore and Trump (Read 818 times)
MoGal
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: So what about this whore and Trump
Reply #10 - 03/11/18 at 21:20:56
Print Post  
Trump never claimed to be a role model, and I think his philandering ways are well known. I don't care what he did before he moved in the White House. If he fools around now and derails his agenda I might go to DC myself and poke his eyes out.

IP Logged

Obilivious Maxinus
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #11 - 03/11/18 at 21:24:30
Print Post  
The world knows what she is and what she charges.  What we don't know is how much was she paid to pull off this gig in yet another attempt to destroy Trump.
Sexual scandal never hurt Bill Clinton when he was President but I doubt if even he could out do JFK in that department.
As usual, the propaganda Democrat media is running with a long ago event and doing everything in it's power to hurt Trump in any way possible. Both she and they are whores of the first order ! There is no difference in how they do it ! Angry

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #12 - 03/12/18 at 01:09:39
Print Post  
MoGal wrote on 03/11/18 at 21:20:56:
Trump never claimed to be a role model, and I think his philandering ways are well known. I don't care what he did before he moved in the White House. If he fools around now and derails his agenda I might go to DC myself and poke his eyes out.

Exatly. Besides, I don't believe her story.

Ms. Borelli
#POTUSVSHG

"Within the pages of the Bible are the answers to all the problems men face.
"Facts are stubborn things.
"[Conservatives] believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15th.
"We cannot play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent.
"People who are pro abortion are already born.
"The problem with liberals is not that they are ignorant, the problem is they know so much that is not so.
Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

red hawk
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #13 - 03/12/18 at 02:51:48
Print Post  
Y'all need to stop being so catty.  I'm sure her father is very proud of her.

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #14 - 03/12/18 at 03:19:27
Print Post  
ceelu wrote on 03/11/18 at 18:02:00:
If this was such a big deal, why did she take a pay off? Why wasn't it important enough to pursue back in 2006? Why is she just now coming out of the wood work? Where was she before, or even during the campaign? This is pure 15 min. of fame distraction and fodder for liberals. If she took money and signed a nondisclosure about the "relationship" ( I'm sure there were dates and times specified, as lawyers aren't stupid) then I say she should be in jeopardy for breach of the contract. She was not to disclose the specified "relationship" don't care what names were used. Hey, Stormy isn't her real name either.      

I think there was some assertion that Donald Trump never signed the agreement or some such.

Makes you wonder why this wasn't known during the 2016 campaign.  He either signed it or he didn't.  Any lawyer with a minimum of brains knows to get their client's signature.

There is NO point to this other than to try to harm Donald Trump.  There are those that would take the country down to get at him.

Lily003    Shocked Angry

IP Logged

ZeWazir
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #15 - 03/12/18 at 04:04:51
Print Post  
The left's hatred of Trump is outright psychotic. As seriously around the bend, should be institutionalized bat-crap crazy. They cling to ANYTHING that might have some chance of making Trump look bad in the eyes of the general public.

Sadly for their delusions, the general public are starting to wake to their methods, despite the best efforts of the media. In fact, they are also waking to the methods of the media, as well as their political masters. I don't think trust in the national news outlets has ever been lower in recorded history. Even hardcore libtards are starting to go "WHAT?!?" to some of the crap being pedaled as news.

But their hate is absolute. Trump DARED to derail their plans for their visions of the perfect utopian tyranny. So he is to be despised and taken down, what ever the means, whatever the cost. I fear what will happen when they've run out of ideas to try and slander him out of office.

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #16 - 03/12/18 at 07:36:15
Print Post  

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #17 - 03/12/18 at 07:36:50
Print Post  
ZeWazir wrote on 03/12/18 at 04:04:51:
The left's hatred of Trump is outright psychotic. ...................So he is to be despised and taken down, what ever the means, whatever the cost. I fear what will happen when they've run out of ideas to try and slander him out of office.

They already have run out of ideas.  When the opponent is using Sex as an attack tool, they have run out of ideas.  The way to defeat a politician is with facts and the Left has run out of them.  Their best shot in the Campaign was a 10 year old video and now this.  == This type of attack is the New Norm for the Left.  The days of Peaceful Coexistence are long gone.

IP Logged

ZeWazir
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #18 - 03/12/18 at 14:10:37
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 03/12/18 at 07:36:50:
They already have run out of ideas.  When the opponent is using Sex as an attack tool, they have run out of ideas.  The way to defeat a politician is with facts and the Left has run out of them.  Their best shot in the Campaign was a 10 year old video and now this.  == This type of attack is the New Norm for the Left.  The days of Peaceful Coexistence are long gone. 

Well, they sure as heck screwed up the Alabama special election using accusations of sexual impropriety. But, like the race card, it's a tool they'll glom onto like a pit bull and overplay it to the point of pure boredom.

IP Logged

cj_real_american
CF Presidents Club

Smitty Kitty is my boss.

Reply #19 - 03/12/18 at 15:13:32
Print Post  
Wayne wrote on 03/11/18 at 11:18:18:
  How much does this "whore" charge?? Huh

Probably more then you could afford.  Grin Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › So what about this whore and Trump

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias