Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsGun Rights › Democrats Introduce Ammuntion Background Check Bill
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Democrats Introduce Ammuntion Background Check Bill (Read 431 times)
FatherOfPugs
CF Member
**
Offline

Conservative's Forum

Posts: 32
Location: Bedford, TX
Joined: 03/13/18
Gender: Male
Democrats Introduce Ammuntion Background Check Bill
03/28/18 at 18:51:19
Print Post  
As if things could get any crazier, the Dems decided to introduce a background check bill for all ammunition purchases. This is just getting to be asinine, and clearly they are reaching for straws.  They will not stop until they have control of everything.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/03/daniel-zimmerman/democrats-introduce-am...
  

Molon Labe

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Back to top
Twitter  
IP Logged
 
X
Senior CF Member
****
Offline

Conservative's Forum

Posts: 271
Location: Haze grey and underway
Joined: 03/23/18
Re: Democrats Introduce Ammuntion Background Check Bill
Reply #1 - 03/28/18 at 18:55:59
Print Post  
Some states already have it.
  
Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
FatherOfPugs
CF Member
**
Offline

Conservative's Forum

Posts: 32
Location: Bedford, TX
Joined: 03/13/18
Gender: Male
Re: Democrats Introduce Ammuntion Background Check Bill
Reply #2 - 03/28/18 at 19:08:42
Print Post  
NY enacted backgrounds checks on ammo in 2013 for every commercial transfer of ammo. CA put a background check in place for all ammo purchases starting in 2019. IL, MA, CT, and NJ require people to have a license (which requires a background check) in order to purchase ammo.  This new bill would require every ammunition purchase to go through a background check in every state. Seems ridiculous to me and further infringement on the Second Amendment.
  

Molon Labe

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Back to top
Twitter  
IP Logged
 
X
Senior CF Member
****
Offline

Conservative's Forum

Posts: 271
Location: Haze grey and underway
Joined: 03/23/18
Re: Democrats Introduce Ammuntion Background Check Bill
Reply #3 - 03/28/18 at 19:19:11
Print Post  
The progs SOP is throw crap on the wall and see what sticks.
  
Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
ZeWazir
CF Vice Presidents Club
*****
Offline

Conservative's Forum

Posts: 1,594
Location: Montana
Joined: 04/10/17
Gender: Male
Re: Democrats Introduce Ammuntion Background Check Bill
Reply #4 - 03/30/18 at 02:21:38
Print Post  
They only get away with this kind of crap at the state level - and only in solidly blue states.  At the federal level, they won't get anything out of committee. Even when they had filibuster proof Senate, full control of the House, and the MF in the Oval Office, none of their anti-gun shitola even made it to the floor.

They know that nationally, we have the votes. 1994 midterms may be ancient history in the minds of voters, but the political parties both remember what the AWB did to what was, at the time, a solidly democratic congress.  We saw the first Republican controlled house in over 50 years - all because they tried to crap on the 2nd Amendment. There are demoncraps like Pelosi who are safe attacking our freedoms, but for many other in purple regions, and especially RINOs in red states, they cross the gun control line, they will be out.
  
Back to top
IP Logged
 
X
Senior CF Member
****
Offline

Conservative's Forum

Posts: 271
Location: Haze grey and underway
Joined: 03/23/18
Re: Democrats Introduce Ammuntion Background Check Bill
Reply #5 - 03/30/18 at 07:27:01
Print Post  
Until they are not...

When you think you're invincible , you're not.
  
Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
|Glitch|
Senior CF Member
****
Offline

Conservative's Forum

Posts: 315
Location: Knik, Alaska
Joined: 10/14/17
Gender: Male
Re: Democrats Introduce Ammuntion Background Check Bill
Reply #6 - 04/12/18 at 16:22:10
Print Post  
Whenever reading legislation that has been introduced in either house of Congress one has to keep in mind that on average only about 5% of the bills ever become law.  Another consideration is the political party that is in control.  There is less than 1% chance this bill will make it to the floor for a vote.  There is a 99%+ chance that this bill will simply die in some obscure sub-committee.
  
Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint
 
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsGun Rights › Democrats Introduce Ammuntion Background Check Bill


ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5


Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias
Rasmussen Reports
David Limbaugh
American Conservative Union
Accuracy in Media
News Busters
Newt Gingrich
Chicks on the Right
Mark Levin Show
Tea Party Patriots
Phyllis Schlafly Report
Conservative News
TruthUSA
Michelle Malkin
Right Wing News
Accuracy in Academia
Hotair
Powerline Blog
Conservative News Source
Conservative Activist

Conservative Blogs
Proudvet's Blog
Opinion Editorials
Political Polls
Twitter CF
Conservatives Directory Add Your Site
Conservative Blog Advertising
Forum Rules, User Agreement and Privacy Policy
Registering Information and Forum Rules