Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Breaking! Trump Orders Precision Strikes on Syria-
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Breaking! Trump Orders Precision Strikes on Syria- (Read 1,729 times)
pentagon
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: Breaking! Trump Orders Precision Strikes on Syria-
Reply #10 - 04/14/18 at 00:15:40
Print Post  
There is a time for talk, and a time to kill enemies.   
Once that first shot is fired, I am all in, so get em boys!

I hate war, but when the bullets are flying,.....I am shooting and reloading.

As for man, his days are as grass:  as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth.  For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more. -- Psalms 103; 15-16

IP Logged

Fishman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #11 - 04/14/18 at 00:41:42
Print Post  
countzero wrote on 04/14/18 at 00:06:04:
Thats right. Cross a line and we attack, unlike obama.....

Unlike Obama who just kept moving the line...

IP Logged

The Stranger
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #12 - 04/14/18 at 07:31:55
Print Post  
Folks unless we carpet bomb and KILL everyone in our path we will never win another war! Picking targets where no one gets hurt is useless. You have to disenfranchise the PEOPLE into change or it will just continue forever.
Honest question if we had these precision weapons during WWII and only tried to hit targets without hurting anyone do ya's really think the war would have ended or we would have won. No Hitler and his cronies would of just hid in schools and hospitals like these weasels do.
Why do you think the weasel leaders hide in these kinds of places?

Where's my RECIPROCITY???????
Every man is like the company he keeps."Show me your friends and I'll show you your Future"
They Repealed My II Amendment I had No Guns
They Disregarded My V Amendment I Was Innocent
They Violated My IV Amendment I Had Nothing To Hide
They Repealed My I Amendment "I COULD SAY NOTHING"

IP Logged

ConservativeOne
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #13 - 04/14/18 at 07:48:21
Print Post  
More from FOX news:

Further north in Syria from Kobane to Manbij, currently under control of the U.S.-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), news of the strikes was met, overall, quite favorably among locals, who still deeply fear retaliation from the authoritarian regime.

“If we know the U.S. will stay here long-term to protect us, it is no problem, we can speak freely,” one local explained in Manbij. “But until then, we don’t know what will happen. We don’t want to see our people killed in retaliation. The situation is too sensitive.”

Nonetheless, others were quick to indicate that the strikes were less effective than they could have been. Reports from within Syrian regime territory claimed that advance warnings from Russia gave them leeway to evacuate the bases, and furthermore, insist several of the missiles were shot down.

“Assad during the previous days transferred many aircraft and weapons from their places to another one. Most of the targeted areas were empty and only the building has been damaged,” Ayman Bakla, 53, a retired worker in Damascus, lamented. “Assad came out on the television a little while ago, going to his office with a message to the world that ‘I am fine and your beating did not affect.’”

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/04/14/inside-syria-reactions-to-us-strikes-ran...

Assad would be wise not to taunt Trump. The next time a "stray missile" might "accidently" hit his palace. Wink

IP Logged

killermccoy
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #14 - 04/14/18 at 08:10:52
Print Post  
The Stranger wrote on 04/14/18 at 07:31:55:
Folks unless we carpet bomb and KILL everyone in our path we will never win another war! Picking targets where no one gets hurt is useless. You have to disenfranchise the PEOPLE into change or it will just continue forever.
Honest question if we had these precision weapons during WWII and only tried to hit targets without hurting anyone do ya's really think the war would have ended or we would have won. No Hitler and his cronies would of just hid in schools and hospitals like these weasels do.
Why do you think the weasel leaders hide in these kinds of places?

Best post on here.  We have forgotten how to fight.  Meanwhile armchair warriors who have never served are pumping their chests because they think we are flexing our muscles.

Killing other people is not good but...if we are to kill other people we need a clear objective and then annihilate until there is no enemy.

Do you really think NK is scared from this?  Syria is a basketcase of a country now because of the ongoing civil war.  They have virtually no air defense, their own army has been decimated.

Is this what our country has resorted to?  Only beating up pathetic nations like Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria? 

And people feel tough because of this?

IP Logged

ConservativeOne
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #15 - 04/14/18 at 08:17:09
Print Post  
killermccoy wrote on 04/14/18 at 08:10:52:
Best post on here.  We have forgotten how to fight.  Meanwhile armchair warriors who have never served are pumping their chests because they think we are flexing our muscles.

Killing other people is not good but...if we are to kill other people we need a clear objective and then annihilate until there is no enemy.

Do you really think NK is scared from this?  Syria is a basketcase of a country now because of the ongoing civil war.  They have virtually no air defense, their own army has been decimated.

Is this what our country has resorted to?  Only beating up pathetic nations like Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria? 

And people feel tough because of this?

AS I stated in the post above yours it seems at first glance that Assad is unfazed. While I don't want to see innocent people killed, I agree with you and Stranger. If you are going to take a risk like this and do something...do it right, forcefully and without any doubt that more is to come. This telegraphing of our actions which has been going on for decades is a joke that is not funny.

As to NK the only thing accomplished thus far is to give NK more time to do what they have been doing all along. Just because they stopped firing missiles it doesn't mean that they aren't still working behind the scenes. In fairness we will see what Trump comes away with after the two meet but if history is any indication ala Iran, I don't trust them no matter what is agreed to.

IP Logged

X
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #16 - 04/14/18 at 08:26:38
Print Post  
We have lost the stomach to prosecute a fight. You only win when the other side capitulates.

We bombed Dresden to ruble. That is how you win.

NK and Vietnam should had taught us something.

IP Logged

muffin
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #17 - 04/14/18 at 08:36:46
Print Post  
ConservativeOne wrote on 04/14/18 at 08:17:09:
AS I stated in the post above yours it seems at first glance that Assad is unfazed. While I don't want to see innocent people killed, I agree with you and Stranger. If you are going to take a risk like this and do something...do it right, forcefully and without any doubt that more is to come. This telegraphing of our actions which has been going on for decades is a joke that is not funny.

As to NK the only thing accomplished thus far is to give NK more time to do what they have been doing all along. Just because they stopped firing missiles it doesn't mean that they aren't still working behind the scenes. In fairness we will see what Trump comes away with after the two meet but if history is any indication ala Iran, I don't trust them no matter what is agreed to.

........while President Trump deals with these serious world problems (Syria, Russia, N. Korea) and our economy, the democrats continue to use our legal system to obstruct and hinder his progress with witch hunts and TABLOID CRAP from years ago........SMAME! Angry

Tomorrow is promised to no one.

IP Logged

ConservativeOne
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #18 - 04/14/18 at 08:45:30
Print Post  
muffin wrote on 04/14/18 at 08:36:46:
........while President Trump deals with these serious world problems (Syria, Russia, N. Korea) and our economy, the democrats continue to use our legal system to obstruct and hinder his progress with witch hunts and TABLOID CRAP from years ago........SMAME! Angry

No argument here which is why contrary to what some say, I'd rather see him shut Mueller down, take the short term "heat" and move on. He's not going to get impeached no matter happens in Nov. He isn't guilty of anything and Comey shot himself in the foot with his own words in his book.

IP Logged

dustymars
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #19 - 04/14/18 at 09:37:02
Print Post  
Nuke them!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Breaking! Trump Orders Precision Strikes on Syria-

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias