Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › So, please explain why the U.S. being involved in the ME is good for America
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) So, please explain why the U.S. being involved in the ME is good for America (Read 415 times)
HK Fan
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

So, please explain why the U.S. being involved in the ME is good for America
04/15/18 at 16:37:28
Print Post  
IMO, the ME could care less if the U.S. was destroyed.

IP Logged

dustymars
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: So, please explain why the U.S. being involved in the ME is good for America
Reply #1 - 04/15/18 at 17:18:43
Print Post  
Nuke the whole area.

IP Logged

MoGal
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: So, please explain why the U.S. being involved in the ME is good for America
Reply #2 - 04/15/18 at 18:56:35
Print Post  
I think (don't know) that Trump is trying to position himself as a person of strength for the whole area.  IDK if that's smart or not.

IP Logged

cj_real_american
CF Presidents Club

Smitty Kitty is my boss.

Reply #3 - 04/15/18 at 19:00:01
Print Post  
IMHO, get them over in the ME or they'll be over here causing havoc. 

IP Logged

WMK
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 04/15/18 at 22:12:31
Print Post  
HK Fan wrote on 04/15/18 at 16:37:28:

I’m sure many in the ME would bemoan the passing of a nation that served as a ‘useful idiot’ for much of the muslim agenda in their region.

IP Logged

Fishman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 04/15/18 at 22:32:09
Print Post  
HK Fan wrote on 04/15/18 at 16:37:28:

I can't explain it. I guess as human beings we have a hard time watching innocent children being gassed to death so we feel the need to do something. Does it help in the long run...probably not. I'd like to know why the bordering countries show no interest in doing a damn thing?

IP Logged

This means freedom
CF Newbies 4

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 04/16/18 at 07:25:17
Print Post  
I want to know where is the UN in all this? Shouldn't this be their problem? Why the heck does the USA have to deal with the worlds problems?  Undecided

IP Logged

Obilivious Maxinus
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 04/16/18 at 12:45:10
Print Post  
For most of the world the Crusades ended long ago.
For the Islamic world the Crusades never ended, they simply took a time out to breed new warriors, get new modern weapons and regroup. Their so called religion demands that they conquer the world for Islam. It's a battle that will never end until THE end. The battle between good and evil.

IP Logged

JusticeSeeker
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 04/16/18 at 13:17:54
Print Post  
Fishman wrote on 04/15/18 at 22:32:09:
I can't explain it. I guess as human beings we have a hard time watching innocent children being gassed to death so we feel the need to do something. Does it help in the long run...probably not. I'd like to know why the bordering countries show no interest in doing a damn thing?

Russia along with Iran are trying to position themselves in a place of power so they could dominate the region. I'm not sure about their end goals. But Iran controlling Syria or Lebanon would be disastrous for the middle east as they will try to attack Israel then Egypt and also Saudi Arabia (which is why all these countries are allied against Iran now).
Iran has been bolstered by the money they got from the "Iran Deal" and are now working with Russia to take over and bolster other allies in the region like Assasd, Hamas. Hezbollah etc.

This moment in history is the like "deal" made with Hitler before WW2. Europeans thought just giving Hitler a little land with appease but they of course only helped him gain more power. Iran got the same treatment from Obama and Europe plus they have Russia backing them.

We are really close to another world war if this keeps escalating.... I think Trump and his team want to position themselves in the region to stop the growing power of Iran and Russia before we must intervene using a full scale war.

Also Israel did bomb Syrian air bases after the recent incident.

IP Logged

Naturalized-Texan
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #9 - 04/16/18 at 21:17:13
Print Post  
As long as the U.S. supports Israel, as we must, the U.S. will be involved in the ME. We really have no other choice.

"Anthropogenic Global Warming/Climate Change is a massive POLITICAL hoax."
Naturalized-Texan, many times in the past 15 years

"Modern American liberalism, Mussolini's Fascism, and Hitler's Nazism all have their roots in Wilsonian Progressivism."
Naturalized-Texan, 1/7/2009

"The goal of all liberal programs is to produce ever-increasing numbers of poor and ignorant people dependent on government handouts."
Naturalized-Texan, many times in the past 15 years

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › So, please explain why the U.S. being involved in the ME is good for America

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias