Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Teacher drowns animals infront of class.....
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Teacher drowns animals infront of class..... (Read 679 times)
muffin
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Teacher drowns animals infront of class.....
05/16/18 at 18:04:27
Print Post  
.....this SOB must of got his inspiration from the Taliban, putting living creatures in cages and drowning them alive.......demonstrating a lack of empathy for animals in front of children.  Florida Fish & Wildlife Commission needs to charge him with Aggravated Animal Cruelty F/S 828.12 (2) a third degree Felony.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/animalia/wp/2018/05/16/florida-teacher-on-le...

Tomorrow is promised to no one.

IP Logged

WAlt
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Teacher drowns animals infront of class.....
Reply #1 - 05/16/18 at 18:47:35
Print Post  
My wife and I saw that reported today on FOX 13 out of Tampa.

IMO, that teacher needs to be fired and prosecuted.

IP Logged

X
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 05/17/18 at 07:19:10
Print Post  
I am NOT defending or agreeing with this teacher's actions.

Just a question . So the raccoons and a possum were killing chickens. What would be your response if this were on a farm,
and the farmer shot them?

IP Logged

The Stranger
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 05/17/18 at 07:24:03
Print Post  
Shooting animals that are a nuisance is a way of life for some with farms and animals. Get over it. Roll Eyes
I have a very small area that I used to sell organic veggies, only made maybe $2,500.00- $3,000.00 a yr but the last 3+ yrs have made zero and lost money, plus the thousands in fences I put up, due to an butt hole neighbor who allows her dogs to run thru my gardens. I use organic fertilizers that smell of poo in the morning when wet. This yr after going thru the system and the sheriff and animal control I will shoot them.
Before anyone stands up righteous to defend the animals I est about 10-12 thousand losses out of my pocket I will PM you my address and you can send cash!

Where's my RECIPROCITY???????
Every man is like the company he keeps."Show me your friends and I'll show you your Future"
They Repealed My II Amendment I had No Guns
They Disregarded My V Amendment I Was Innocent
They Violated My IV Amendment I Had Nothing To Hide
They Repealed My I Amendment "I COULD SAY NOTHING"

IP Logged

X
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 05/17/18 at 07:28:22
Print Post  
That was my point.

IP Logged

The Stranger
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 05/17/18 at 07:54:42
Print Post  
X wrote on 05/17/18 at 07:28:22:
That was my point.

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Where's my RECIPROCITY???????
Every man is like the company he keeps."Show me your friends and I'll show you your Future"
They Repealed My II Amendment I had No Guns
They Disregarded My V Amendment I Was Innocent
They Violated My IV Amendment I Had Nothing To Hide
They Repealed My I Amendment "I COULD SAY NOTHING"

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 05/17/18 at 08:04:13
Print Post  
X wrote on 05/17/18 at 07:19:10:
I am NOT defending or agreeing with this teacher's actions.

Just a question . So the raccoons and a possum were killing chickens. What would be your response if this were on a farm,
and the farmer shot them?

If the farmer made children watch, it would be the same response.

IP Logged

WAlt
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #7 - 05/17/18 at 08:13:27
Print Post  
The Stranger wrote on 05/17/18 at 07:24:03:
Shooting animals that are a nuisance is a way of life for some with farms and animals. Get over it. Roll Eyes
I have a very small area that I used to sell organic veggies, only made maybe $2,500.00- $3,000.00 a yr but the last 3+ yrs have made zero and lost money, plus the thousands in fences I put up, due to an butt hole neighbor who allows her dogs to run thru my gardens. I use organic fertilizers that smell of poo in the morning when wet. This yr after going thru the system and the sheriff and animal control I will shoot them.
Before anyone stands up righteous to defend the animals I est about 10-12 thousand losses out of my pocket I will PM you my address and you can send cash!

To be clear, I just object to the method of killing and the place it was done, not that the raccoon deserved to be killed.

To me, there's a distinct difference in shooting a nuisance animal on a farm -- as opposed to drowning an animal in a high school classroom in front of students, not the fact that the raccoon deserved to be killed because it was killing chickens.

The teacher had already trapped the animal. Then he brings it to school and drowns it in front of the class? Why didn't the teacher just take the raccoon miles away and release it, or turn it over to Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, or humanly kill it on the farm, or inhumanly kill it, but not at the school and in the classroom. Again, that's my point, not that the raccoon deserved to be killed.

I've shot many a nuisance animal. While I haven't shot any raccoons yet, I could easily do it under the right circumstances, as I know first hand how destructive they can be. I also have a raccoon trap and have caught them. But I released them miles away.

Even though I might want to kill them, I couldn't bring myself to filling up a tub with water, then submerging the raccoon (while it was fighting for its life trying to breath) and holding it down with metal rods and using water hoses to drown it. I find that inhumane as opposed to a quick kill shot.

IP Logged

X
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 05/17/18 at 08:14:15
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 05/17/18 at 08:04:13:
If the farmer made children watch, it would be the same response.

And that's why I said I did not defend or agree with the teacher.
I wanted to see what was driving the outrage.

That begs the question, did the teacher force students to watch.

IP Logged

X
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #9 - 05/17/18 at 08:32:16
Print Post  
WAlt wrote on 05/17/18 at 08:13:27:
To be clear, I just object to the method of killing and the place it was done, not that the raccoon deserved to be killed.

To me, there's a distinct difference in shooting a nuisance animal on a farm -- as opposed to drowning an animal in a high school classroom in front of students, not the fact that the raccoon deserved to be killed because it was killing chickens.

The teacher had already trapped the animal. Then he brings it to school and drowns it in front of the class? Why didn't the teacher just take the raccoon miles away and release it, or turn it over to Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, or humanly kill it on the farm, or inhumanly kill it, but not at the school and in the classroom. Again, that's my point, not that the raccoon deserved to be killed.

I've shot many a nuisance animal. While I haven't shot any raccoons yet, I could easily do it under the right circumstances, as I know first hand how destructive they can be. I also have a raccoon trap and have caught them. But I released them miles away.

Even though I might want to kill them, I couldn't bring myself to filling up a tub with water, then submerging the raccoon (while it was fighting for its life trying to breath) and holding it down with metal rods and using water hoses to drown it. I find that inhumane as opposed to a quick kill shot.

Where did you read that? It was not in the article.
As far as drowning , this is from the article:
"According to the conservation commission’s website, wildlife animals that are considered a nuisance can be caught using live traps, snares or firearms during daylight hours and where they’re allowed. Animals “must be released legally or euthanized humanely within 24 hours of capture or trap inspection,” according to the agency."

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Teacher drowns animals infront of class.....

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias