Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Dennis Rodman may attend summit
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Dennis Rodman may attend summit (Read 976 times)
countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Dennis Rodman may attend summit
Reply #30 - 06/12/18 at 00:53:03
Print Post  
Quote:
Rodman, wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat, explained that following several trips to North Korea, he attempted to get then-President Barack Obama to hear the messages Kim Jong-un gave him to bring to the United States.

“I tried to do that with Obama, but Obama didn’t even give me the time of day. I told him ‘I have something to say from North Korea;’ he just brushed me off,” Rodman asserted. “But I kept going back. I said to everybody, ‘the door will open.'”

Rodman then began to cry recalling the ridicule he received for meeting with Kim. “I got so many death threats,” he told Cuomo. “I believe in North Korea – I couldn’t even go home, I had to hide for 30 days.”

“Everybody came at me, and I’m still standing,” he concluded, gathering himself. “It’s a great day for everybody – Tokyo, China … I’m so happy.”

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2018/06/11/dennis-rodman-cnn-north-ko...

Says a lot about obama and the need for the globalists to keep NK as an adversary and a nuclear power.

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #31 - 06/12/18 at 05:07:03
Print Post  
newt2008 wrote on 06/11/18 at 23:50:01:
I don't really follow him.  I know he is quite a character with the piercings and all that but I don't know that he is a bad guy.  I don't even know if he does drugs or anything like that. I just don't understand why people are getting so worked up because he is there.  Its not like he is advising the President.  He clearly says he wants good to come from this summit - don't we all?.  If he has influence with rocket man that can't be a bad thing for the process.

Ms. Borelli 

When he played for the Bulls, he was one of the first to have so many tattoos.  He also used to dye his hair in multicolors!  He did pull some crazy stunts.  He was great for the championship teams with rebounds.  More recently, it is said he was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome.

Since my daughter has it, I kind of identified with his being different.

Funny thing was, my daughter loved to watch him and try to predict his hair color!  He was different with all the piercings too.  I can't remember if he had problems with drugs or the law.

I don't think he's hurt, and he may have helped the NK situation!

Lily003   Shocked

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #32 - 06/13/18 at 03:57:17
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 06/12/18 at 05:07:03:
When he played for the Bulls, he was one of the first to have so many tattoos.  He also used to dye his hair in multicolors!  He did pull some crazy stunts.  He was great for the championship teams with rebounds.  More recently, it is said he was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome.

Since my daughter has it, I kind of identified with his being different.

Funny thing was, my daughter loved to watch him and try to predict his hair color!  He was different with all the piercings too.  I can't remember if he had problems with drugs or the law.

I don't think he's hurt, and he may have helped the NK situation!

Lily003   Shocked

Thanks Lily.  That shed new light on him.  I think he deserves credit.  He was willing to talk to Kim way back when everyone was going around with the blathering.  He took a lot of heat for that too.   The Washington elites only know one way of conducting international relations.  They have failed miserably and still they persist. I'm so sick of the whole lot.

Ms. Borelli

"Within the pages of the Bible are the answers to all the problems men face.
"Facts are stubborn things.
"[Conservatives] believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15th.
"We cannot play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent.
"People who are pro abortion are already born.
"The problem with liberals is not that they are ignorant, the problem is they know so much that is not so.
Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

SurroundedByLiberals
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #33 - 06/14/18 at 01:56:12
Print Post  
April 18, 2004

(CNN) -- American civil rights leader the Rev. Jesse Jackson said Sunday that he has "had prayer" with the wife of Thomas Hamill, an American contractor abducted in Iraq, and promised his family he would try to win his freedom.

These guys crave attention anyway they can get it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Dennis Rodman may attend summit

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias