Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › why I no longer watch award shows
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) why I no longer watch award shows (Read 673 times)
bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: why I no longer watch award shows
Reply #10 - 06/11/18 at 13:17:18
Print Post  
dumpapolitician wrote on 06/11/18 at 12:30:13:
I find it more frightening that the audience cheered and gave him a standing ovation when he said it.  That demonstrates the hate for Trump.  Scary.  I have never seen so much outright hate.  You can point out all the good things that are going on but they don't care.  All they want is for him to fail. 

The applause is not hard to understand. -- The people that were cheering are all actors and producers that are also on the Left.  Those weren't Conservatives in the audience.

IP Logged

WAlt
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #11 - 06/11/18 at 13:23:01
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 06/11/18 at 13:10:52:
It's why I don't watch them on television or go to movies.

And I am not the only one.

Lily003   Shocked Huh Angry

You aren't the only one, Lily. I refuse to watch, let alone pay to watch almost anything Hollywood. I haven't been to a movie in over 20 years, probably closer to 25 years. I don't watch anything on TV that features Hollywood liberal, leftist actors/actresses.

There's just no way I can separate the character a Hollywood liberal plays (if I like the character) from the real person.

I just told my wife this morning after I watched on FOX News what DeNiro said (bleeped, and this wasn't the first time, nor the second time) -- that I will never again be able to watch some of the movies DeNiro starred in. There now can be no reconciliation.

The only way to put an end to Hollywood conservative hate is to boycott all of Hollywood. But, too many conservatives don't have the courage of their convictions, and they will pay to watch these Hollywood leftists anyway.

I say, if all conservatives totally boycotted all things Hollywood today, we could break Hollywood very fast.

I bet President Trump could give us a plan to break Hollywood. If he was behind it, I bet you would see some fast changes (for the better).

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #12 - 06/11/18 at 13:23:08
Print Post  
Nyte_Byrd wrote on 06/11/18 at 13:08:56:
I thought highly of DeNiro years ago for his acting roles.

I just never realized how immature he actually is.  Mrs. Byrd
was watching the Tony Awards and she wondered why he got bleeped out.  I let her know what he actually said.  For him to get loud cheers from his silver spooned yuppie audience, tells a lot about the uppity members in Hollywood these days.  Sure do miss real actors like Gregory Peck and John Wayne.

De Niro was on Letterman a few years ago, promoting a film he just finished.  Letterman would ask a question and De Niro would give a Yes or No or shortest answer possible.  He made a conscience effort to get the interview over as quickly as possible.  There is something wrong with a person who does things like that.

IP Logged

Wayne
CF Global Moderator

carpe beer!

Reply #13 - 06/11/18 at 13:33:45
Print Post  
   haven't watched in years.

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #14 - 06/11/18 at 13:54:49
Print Post  
People!!!!! Please I beg of you. Turn off the television. Save your brain cells....

Ms. Borelli

"Within the pages of the Bible are the answers to all the problems men face.
"Facts are stubborn things.
"[Conservatives] believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15th.
"We cannot play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent.
"People who are pro abortion are already born.
"The problem with liberals is not that they are ignorant, the problem is they know so much that is not so.
Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #15 - 06/11/18 at 14:31:32
Print Post  
WAlt wrote on 06/11/18 at 13:23:01:
You aren't the only one, Lily. I refuse to watch, let alone pay to watch almost anything Hollywood. I haven't been to a movie in over 20 years, probably closer to 25 years. I don't watch anything on TV that features Hollywood liberal, leftist actors/actresses.

There's just no way I can separate the character a Hollywood liberal plays (if I like the character) from the real person.

I just told my wife this morning after I watched on FOX News what DeNiro said (bleeped, and this wasn't the first time, nor the second time) -- that I will never again be able to watch some of the movies DeNiro starred in. There now can be no reconciliation.

The only way to put an end to Hollywood conservative hate is to boycott all of Hollywood. But, too many conservatives don't have the courage of their convictions, and they will pay to watch these Hollywood leftists anyway.

I say, if all conservatives totally boycotted all things Hollywood today, we could break Hollywood very fast.

I bet President Trump could give us a plan to break Hollywood. If he was behind it, I bet you would see some fast changes (for the better).

I also cannot separate the character they play from the real person.

Lily003   Shocked Huh

IP Logged

muffin
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #16 - 06/11/18 at 14:43:31
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 06/11/18 at 14:31:32:
I also cannot separate the character they play from the real person.

Lily003   Shocked Huh

….liberal mindset, DeNiro loves black women, and he knows that Trump is intent on destroying Obama's legacy, it's making him crazy. Cheesy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qkmUv4iiMQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdk27ljIPBg

« Last Edit: 06/11/18 at 17:24:20 by muffin »  

Tomorrow is promised to no one.

IP Logged

Wapitime
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #17 - 06/11/18 at 17:42:20
Print Post  
dustymars wrote on 06/11/18 at 10:41:43:
The last movie he actually acted in was "Raging Bull."  He gave up acting for playing killer punk gun fights on the screen and potty mouth award shows. Short people often hate taller people like Trump.

Let's face it; too may queers in Hollyweed so I never watch their back patting shows.  They loved comrade Obama because he dreamed of being queer all his life......

Ha Dusty!  I totally agree!

IP Logged

dustymars
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #18 - 06/11/18 at 17:51:48
Print Post  
Hate will eat you up from inside and he suffer form that for sure.

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #19 - 06/11/18 at 18:03:39
Print Post  
dustymars wrote on 06/11/18 at 17:51:48:
Hate will eat you up from inside and he suffer form that for sure. 

Yup. That is why the left is in the process of burning down their house. The raw hatred and envy is tearing them up on the inside. They have become uglier and demented in the process.

Mark my words. We ain’t seen nuffin yet. Just wait until they lose in November.

Ms. Borelli

"Within the pages of the Bible are the answers to all the problems men face.
"Facts are stubborn things.
"[Conservatives] believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15th.
"We cannot play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent.
"People who are pro abortion are already born.
"The problem with liberals is not that they are ignorant, the problem is they know so much that is not so.
Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › why I no longer watch award shows

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias