Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Rush - where are the Republicans?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Rush - where are the Republicans? (Read 201 times)
Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Rush - where are the Republicans?
06/11/18 at 14:49:39
Print Post  
Great point, Rush!

WHERE is the Republican Party when a stupid actor says terrible things about the President?????  Where are they when the media lies and criticizes unfairly????  They are nowhere to be found.

They think they will be more liked if they DON'T say anything.  They've got a mistaken idea the media will like them.  For years, I said some candidate needed to take them on (media).  Someone, President Trump, finally DID.

I agree with Rush it is beyond time for them to push back.  And they need to support the President's agenda.  It's a good thing I don't have one to vote for - because I am not sure I could do it.

Lily003    Shocked Angry Embarrassed

IP Logged

countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Rush - where are the Republicans?
Reply #1 - 06/11/18 at 14:55:12
Print Post  
They are all corrupt. They are all compromised. They are all bought off. They want to lose the midterms and go back to just complaining without really having to do anything all the while fleecing the public of tax dollars. They want business as usual. Donors first, Americans last.

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #2 - 06/11/18 at 14:59:46
Print Post  
The UniParty republicans despise President Trump as much as the left hates him.  They will never rise up and defend him. They have as much to lose. They are part of the sellout-America-and-enrich-ourselves-in-the-process cabal.

Riush was also talking about the NeverTrumpers who are now complaining that the President is shunning them in his administration because of the things they said and wrote about him during the primaries and the general. You see they really didn’t mean the nasty things they said about him. It was all part of the “game” of angling for power. Apart from the fact that these idiots are responsible for the mess the world is in, they want the President to now “let bygones be bygones” and let them into his circle. They don’t offer any apologies because afterall they are way smarter than “Trump.”  The President should continue to keep these traitors as far away from his agenda as possible.

This is why I always reject the premise “well both sides do it”.  NO, NO, NO, both sides do not do it. Conservatives do not dare “do it”. The left are rabid and violent and President Trump is the only person who is willing to take them on and challenge their lies.

Ms. Borelli
#POTUSVSHG

"Within the pages of the Bible are the answers to all the problems men face.
"Facts are stubborn things.
"[Conservatives] believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15th.
"We cannot play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent.
"People who are pro abortion are already born.
"The problem with liberals is not that they are ignorant, the problem is they know so much that is not so.
Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

DEW
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 06/11/18 at 15:48:01
Print Post  
countzero wrote on 06/11/18 at 14:55:12:
They are all corrupt. They are all compromised. They are all bought off. They want to lose the midterms and go back to just complaining without really having to do anything all the while fleecing the public of tax dollars. They want business as usual. Donors first, Americans last.

YEP

IP Logged

Obilivious Maxinus
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 06/11/18 at 17:14:54
Print Post  
I think the Republican party showed their true colors during the Obama administration. They saw what Obama was doing to our nation and they did little to nothing to stop him. Granted, the Dems stopped any actions against O but the Republicans were and still are not the fighters they should be in defending Trump and America. They are still, for the most part, the spineless cowards they always were. Or it may simply be they agree with the Democrat agenda, either way they are not representing their voters. Their actions against Trump really makes one wonder whose side they are really on.

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 06/11/18 at 17:17:18
Print Post  
newt2008 wrote on 06/11/18 at 14:59:46:
The UniParty republicans despise President Trump as much as the left hates him.  They will never rise up and defend him. They have as much to lose. They are part of the sellout-America-and-enrich-ourselves-in-the-process cabal.

Riush was also talking about the NeverTrumpers who are now complaining that the President is shunning them in his administration because of the things they said and wrote about him during the primaries and the general. You see they really didn’t mean the nasty things they said about him. It was all part of the “game” of angling for power. Apart from the fact that these idiots are responsible for the mess the world is in, they want the President to now “let bygones be bygones” and let them into his circle. They don’t offer any apologies because afterall they are way smarter than “Trump.”  The President should continue to keep these traitors as far away from his agenda as possible.

This is why I always reject the premise “well both sides do it”.  NO, NO, NO, both sides do not do it. Conservatives do not dare “do it”. The left are rabid and violent and President Trump is the only person who is willing to take them on and challenge their lies.

Ms. Borelli
#POTUSVSHG

When Obama shipped Pallets and Pallets of money to Iran, we heard nothing.  If Trump did that he would be Impeached.

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #6 - 06/11/18 at 17:47:11
Print Post  
BigMck, I suspect if he uses the wrong bathroom in the WH that could be grounds for impeachment. Problem with these people is that their unreasonable hatred has crossed all bounds. I doubt they can turn back.

Look at the tony awards last night. No one is talking about the great shows that were highlighted it’s all about insulting the President. Just listen to the cheers in that crowd.  Yet apart from talk radio, not a single republican have stood up for decency and respect in this country. 

Now all those Trump voters who spend hundreds of dollars to go to ny to see a broadway show have been warned - keep giving us your money and we will keep insulting you the President you elected.

Ms. Borelli

"Within the pages of the Bible are the answers to all the problems men face.
"Facts are stubborn things.
"[Conservatives] believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15th.
"We cannot play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent.
"People who are pro abortion are already born.
"The problem with liberals is not that they are ignorant, the problem is they know so much that is not so.
Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

john33
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 06/12/18 at 02:39:43
Print Post  
This makes me think of a song parody:

Where have all the Republicans gone?
Long time passing.
When will they ever learn?
When will they ever learn?

I also have nicknames for the major political parties:

Democrats = fat donkeys
Republicans = thin donkeys

OLDCOOT SUCKS thingy!!!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Rush - where are the Republicans?

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias