Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Supreme Court gives ok to purge voter rolls....
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Supreme Court gives ok to purge voter rolls.... (Read 251 times)
muffin
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Supreme Court gives ok to purge voter rolls....
06/12/18 at 08:51:24
Print Post  
….does this mean dead people will be purged from voter rolls and no longer able to vote democrat. Now we need VOTER ID so ILLEGALS cant vote.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/11/supreme-court-gives-green-light-to-oh...
« Last Edit: 06/12/18 at 10:26:39 by muffin »  

Tomorrow is promised to no one.

IP Logged

Marine 13
Senior CF Member

Semper Fi!!

Re: Supreme Court gives ok to purge voter rolls....
Reply #1 - 06/12/18 at 10:43:00
Print Post  
muffin wrote on 06/12/18 at 08:51:24:
….does this mean dead people will be purged from voter rolls and no longer able to vote democrat. Now we need VOTER ID so ILLEGALS cant vote.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/11/supreme-court-gives-green-light-to-oh...

Many states were already doing this, but of course the DNC was against it.  They started the law suite because they said that it targetted black and Hispanic voters.  Prior to the 2016 election, we had someone from the voter registration office come to each house in our neighborhood.  At my address there were eight different families registered for the one address.  All but our names were purged from the rolls.  Common sense says that people over the years move from one place to another.  They might reregister in their new area, but their name still remains on their old address. 

The DNC needs the confusion so they can slip illegal votes into the system.  Now, we just need voter id's to keep those that are not allowed to vote from it.

No left turn on Red, White and Blue!!!

Once a Marine, always a Marine!!!

IP Logged

SueAnn
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 06/12/18 at 11:03:53
Print Post  
I live in Pennsylvania.  My town is DEEP SANCTUARY.  At last count a few years ago our population was 33% illegals and 68% of all the kids in our schools were the children of illegals.  I have story after story that proves our cops have been given orders to "stand down" with arresting illegals (except for murder).

When Mom died in 2015 I called the voting folks to get her name off the rolls.  I did not want someone voting in her name.  After a few weeks I called again to check if her name had been removed.  It had not.  A few weeks later I called one more time and it had still had not been removed.  I sent 2 letters, including a copy of her death cert. 
The next voting day I asked to see her name.  It was finally removed by then.  I'm not really sure what I would have done if her name was still there.

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 06/12/18 at 13:04:04
Print Post  
There is NO excuse for lack of voter ID.  And it does NOT target ANYONE.  It is made pretty easy to register to vote and obtain a state ID.

Before anyone is purged, they send a letter to them.  So, if they respond, they will not be purged.  There's really no one that won't be warned.

Lily003   Huh

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 06/12/18 at 13:05:32
Print Post  
SueAnn wrote on 06/12/18 at 11:03:53:
I live in Pennsylvania.  My town is DEEP SANCTUARY.  At last count a few years ago our population was 33% illegals and 68% of all the kids in our schools were the children of illegals.  I have story after story that proves our cops have been given orders to "stand down" with arresting illegals (except for murder).

When Mom died in 2015 I called the voting folks to get her name off the rolls.  I did not want someone voting in her name.  After a few weeks I called again to check if her name had been removed.  It had not.  A few weeks later I called one more time and it had still had not been removed.  I sent 2 letters, including a copy of her death cert. 
The next voting day I asked to see her name.  It was finally removed by then.  I'm not really sure what I would have done if her name was still there. 

How nice to be paying YOUR property taxes to educate children not even citizens.  Unless they are anchor babies.  But we owe them, right?

Lily003   Angry

IP Logged

Anton
CF Junior Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 06/13/18 at 07:54:10
Print Post  
The new citizens are young ones just learning the basic rules of becoming a US citizen. They should be treated the same as any other child as stated in the Constitution.

This is called the rule of Law. They ae not responsible to the situation that they have been cast into. To deny them all of their rights would be to leave them to be recruited by the Democratic Party

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 06/13/18 at 13:23:25
Print Post  
Anton wrote on 06/13/18 at 07:54:10:
The new citizens are young ones just learning the basic rules of becoming a US citizen. They should be treated the same as any other child as stated in the Constitution.

This is called the rule of Law. They ae not responsible to the situation that they have been cast into. To deny them all of their rights would be to leave them to be recruited by the Democratic Party

Illegal aliens don't have RIGHTS to this country, regardless of age.

You need NOT to make it so nice for them to come here.  No education for their children.  It is liberal utopia think to afford illegal aliens the rights of citizens.  And then tell the citizens to pay for it.

Lily003   Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

Obilivious Maxinus
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 06/13/18 at 13:39:27
Print Post  
NO amnesty !  NO deals !  NO exceptions !  NO fool'n
We did not vote to be invaded by illegal aliens and their inevitable anchors ! Angry

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Supreme Court gives ok to purge voter rolls....

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias