Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Suspect Tries to Steal Car with Toddlers in Back Seat, Gets Shot in Head by Mother
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Suspect Tries to Steal Car with Toddlers in Back Seat, Gets Shot in Head by Mother (Read 131 times)
countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Suspect Tries to Steal Car with Toddlers in Back Seat, Gets Shot in Head by Mother
07/05/18 at 12:02:03
Print Post  
Quote:
A suspect allegedly tried to steal a car with two toddlers in the back seat on July 4 and ended up hospitalized with a gunshot wound to the head.

WTSP reports that the mother was out of the car at a Shell station south of Dallas, Texas, around 10 pm when the suspect allegedly jumped into the vehicle and begin to take off. The mother jumped into the passenger seat and begged him not to take the car but he refused her request. The mother then reached into the glove compartment, pulled out a handgun, and shot the suspect in the head.

The mother said, “I’m not a killer but I do believe in defending what’s mine.” She added, “I hope that woke him up.”

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/07/05/suspect-tries-to-steal-car-w...

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Suspect Tries to Steal Car with Toddlers in Back Seat, Gets Shot in Head by Mother
Reply #1 - 07/05/18 at 12:14:06
Print Post  
“The mother said, “I’m not a killer but I do believe in defending what’s mine.” She added....”

Never EVER mess with a momma bear’s cubs.... It is not going to end well.

Ms. Borelli

"Within the pages of the Bible are the answers to all the problems men face.
"Facts are stubborn things.
"[Conservatives] believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15th.
"We cannot play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent.
"People who are pro abortion are already born.
"The problem with liberals is not that they are ignorant, the problem is they know so much that is not so.
Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Suspect Tries to Steal Car with Toddlers in Back Seat, Gets Shot in Head by Mother
Reply #2 - 07/05/18 at 13:17:47
Print Post  
Don't mess with a mama's babies.  Most mothers would lay down their life for their child.

Good for her!

Lily003   Shocked Angry

IP Logged

RiverRat
CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 07/05/18 at 15:29:58
Print Post  
Too bad she missed. He's still alive.

IP Logged

WAlt
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #4 - 07/05/18 at 17:09:36
Print Post  
The Breitbart article doesn't tell the full story (as I read in a different article on Facebook).

The mother two young children (one was only 2 years old) in an unlocked car, keys in ignition, loaded gun in an unlocked glove box -- and then goes in the store. I applaud her for shooting the carjacker, but criticize her for her lack of judgement.

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #5 - 07/05/18 at 17:25:41
Print Post  
WAlt wrote on 07/05/18 at 17:09:36:
The Breitbart article doesn't tell the full story (as I read in a different article on Facebook).

The mother two young children (one was only 2 years old) in an unlocked car, keys in ignition, loaded gun in an unlocked glove box -- and then goes in the store. I applaud her for shooting the carjacker, but criticize her for her lack of judgement.

Hmmm. I agree with you on the gun.  She should know better than to leave a gun in an unlocked compartment. I suspect leaving the keys in the ignition was because of the heat. It’s a bit of a hassle constantly getting kids in and out of the car. She probably felt it was safe enough to leave the kids in the car for the few minutes it would take to get in and out of the store. I am willing to bet she won’t do that again.

Ms. Borelli

"Within the pages of the Bible are the answers to all the problems men face.
"Facts are stubborn things.
"[Conservatives] believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15th.
"We cannot play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent.
"People who are pro abortion are already born.
"The problem with liberals is not that they are ignorant, the problem is they know so much that is not so.
Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

WAlt
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #6 - 07/05/18 at 17:55:31
Print Post  
newt2008 wrote on 07/05/18 at 17:25:41:
Hmmm. I agree with you on the gun.  She should know better than to leave a gun in an unlocked compartment. I suspect leaving the keys in the ignition was because of the heat. It’s a bit of a hassle constantly getting kids in and out of the car. She probably felt it was safe enough to leave the kids in the car for the few minutes it would take to get in and out of the store. I am willing to bet she won’t do that again.

Ms. Borelli

When I first saw the headline of the Facebook article, I was delighted because I had planned on using the article to promote the 2nd Amendment and right to carry laws -- proving the necessity of them for protection of one's person and family, etc.

But after I read the further details in the article, I quickly changed my mind about using the article to hammer anti gun liberals with, as I felt they would come back and point out the mother's lack of good judgement and carelessness, etc.

The Facebook article I read also had a news video of the event, showing the crashed car and cops all around. It was nighttime.

I can go as far as leaving the two kids in the car for a minute or two, especially if the car was cooled down, but no way would I leave the car running, doors unlocked, and then go inside the store, out of view of my children.

I think once you hear the women (being interviewed) by the news crews it becomes more apparent-- at least in my mind -- how the mother did what she did (car unlocked and running and loaded gun in unlocked glove box).

In any event, I applaud her for shooting the carjacker in the head.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Suspect Tries to Steal Car with Toddlers in Back Seat, Gets Shot in Head by Mother

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias