Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Some Republicans are just as big a problem with immigration reform
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Some Republicans are just as big a problem with immigration reform (Read 101 times)
Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Some Republicans are just as big a problem with immigration reform
08/11/18 at 02:29:40
Print Post  
Lest anyone believe it is only Democrats that are the problem, here is an article that points out Republicans who are the problem too.

Atty. General Jeff Sessions has been working on immigration reform, especially enforcing asylum claims.  We could get the whole world in here if everyone is granted asylum.  I don't understand how anyone claims it here when they are supposed to ask in the first place available - which is Mexico.  So why do we even entertain their claims??????

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/08/10/exclusive-gop-rep-yoder-reje...

There is a list of other GOP RINO's included.

Lily003   Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

LEPhunt
CF Presidents Club

Oderint dum metuant

Re: Some Republicans are just as big a problem with immigration reform
Reply #1 - 08/11/18 at 06:23:44
Print Post  
Letter To My Boss

Well?? 

I have enjoyed working here these past several years.  You have paid me very well and given me benefits beyond belief.  Have 3-4 months off per year and a pension plan that will pay my salary till the day I die and then pay my estate one year salary death bonus and then continue to pay my spouse my salary with increases until he (or she) dies and a health plan that most people can only dream of having i.e. no deductible whatsoever.

Despite this, I plan to take the next 12-18 months to find a new position.  During this time I will show up for work when it is convenient for me.  In addition, I fully expect to draw my full salary and all the other perks associated with my current job.

Oh yes, if my search for this new job proves fruitless, I will be coming back with no loss in pay or status.  Before you say anything, remember that you have no choice in this matter.  I can, and I will do this.

Sincerely,

Every Senator or Congressman running for re-election

Are we stupid or what?

IP Logged

USMC1967
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 08/11/18 at 10:56:57
Print Post  
LEPhunt wrote on 08/11/18 at 06:23:44:
Letter To My Boss

Well?? 

I have enjoyed working here these past several years.  You have paid me very well and given me benefits beyond belief.  Have 3-4 months off per year and a pension plan that will pay my salary till the day I die and then pay my estate one year salary death bonus and then continue to pay my spouse my salary with increases until he (or she) dies and a health plan that most people can only dream of having i.e. no deductible whatsoever.

Despite this, I plan to take the next 12-18 months to find a new position.  During this time I will show up for work when it is convenient for me.  In addition, I fully expect to draw my full salary and all the other perks associated with my current job.

Oh yes, if my search for this new job proves fruitless, I will be coming back with no loss in pay or status.  Before you say anything, remember that you have no choice in this matter.  I can, and I will do this.

Sincerely,

Every Senator or Congressman running for re-election

Are we stupid or what?

That could very well be "some" government workers.

I'm thinking specifically in my own local area.

Teachers in my local area are so well paid and have benefits we only dream about, that the "average taxpayer" gets about one third to one fourth what the teachers get.

I know there are areas in the U.S. where this is not true but in the northeast democrats are OWNED by the teachers unions.

.Conservatives Against Online Censorship
https://info.mrc.org/Conservatives_Against_Online_Censorship.html

.https://freeourinternet.org/

What is an assault rifle ?
https://ijr.com/2016/06/627943-heres-what-you-need-to-know-about-assault-rifles-...

It is my belief that conformity is a far more dangerous weapon than an AR-15.
~Quinn Keon

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 08/11/18 at 13:45:10
Print Post  
They are constantly trying to conjure up ways for those of us in Illinois to pay for state pensions.  Like a 1% property tax OVER what we already pay now (the highest in the US) for 30 years to pay for all the unfunded pensions.

The courts ruled that the Illinois Constitution does not allow for changes after the fact.  So the current taxpayers (less every day) are on the hook for pensions when they may not get a pension.

Like Congress did with Obamacare, maybe they can find a way to exempt THEMSELVES from it.

Temporary politicians, who are elected on promises they break, have affected the country permanently, and not for the better.

Lily003   Angry Shocked

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Some Republicans are just as big a problem with immigration reform

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias