Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › GOP senators: No Sessions replacement could get confirmed
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) GOP senators: No Sessions replacement could get confirmed (Read 277 times)
bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: GOP senators: No Sessions replacement could get confirmed
Reply #10 - 09/13/18 at 07:27:12
Print Post  
TomH wrote on 09/13/18 at 03:59:15:
Sessions isnt needed. The military is running the counter swamp op.

Besides, after the midterms we will have a supermajority in both houses. Trump will have a mandate to do Whatever he wants. MAGA

TomH, my good friend........You are either delusional or have been drinking.  Am I going to have to beat some sense into you? 

IP Logged

ConservativeOne
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #11 - 09/13/18 at 07:35:23
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 09/13/18 at 07:27:12:
TomH, my good friend........You are either delusional or have been drinking.  Am I going to have to beat some sense into you? 

https://img.wikinut.com/img/1zcu1v3b-e3if9g0/jpeg/724x5000/Grabbing-by-the-Colla...

We'll be lucky is we get out of the midterms holding onto both Houses by a slim margin.

IP Logged

Obilivious Maxinus
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #12 - 09/13/18 at 10:35:12
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 09/13/18 at 04:21:01:
Nice that a President doesn't get to have his own preferred staff.  Why would Republicans want to block a Sessions replacement?  Why would they care?

This is way weird.

Lily003   Angry Shocked Huh

It would not be weird if both have the same agenda.  One simply may be better at hiding it.

IP Logged

USMC1967
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #13 - 09/13/18 at 10:43:45
Print Post  
Dave119 wrote on 09/13/18 at 00:27:32:
The big question is why Sessions wants the job? He has the title, but is not the actual AG.

He really did not want the job or the "actual work" of doing the job, that is why he recused himself.

In his mind I'm sure he might have thought, "I'll turn things over to my deputy and I'll be home free".

I also think he is "anonymous".

.When the Media Promotes Violence Against the People, They become the "Enemy of the People". .
http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/13/establishment-media-antifa-violence/

.https://freeourinternet.org/

What is an assault rifle ?
https://ijr.com/2016/06/627943-heres-what-you-need-to-know-about-assault-rifles-...

It is my belief that conformity is a far more dangerous weapon than an AR-15.
~Quinn Keon

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #14 - 09/13/18 at 15:30:57
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 09/13/18 at 07:27:12:

https://img.wikinut.com/img/1zcu1v3b-e3if9g0/jpeg/724x5000/Grabbing-by-the-Colla...

He may have been melodramatic with the supermajority claim but the demonrats are not going to take the House or the Senate. There is no blue wave coming.

Ms. Borelli

"Within the pages of the Bible are the answers to all the problems men face.
"Facts are stubborn things.
"[Conservatives] believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15th.
"We cannot play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent.
"People who are pro abortion are already born.
"The problem with liberals is not that they are ignorant, the problem is they know so much that is not so.
Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

Canis Minor
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #15 - 09/14/18 at 07:14:36
Print Post  
In the 2016 elections we saw that Democrat owned media/academia was also controlling how the polls were being created. This was done by the manner in which the polling data was collected and then how the raw data was statistically analyzed. IMO this has not changed, the polls are still likely to not be accurate. I don't know what's going to happen in the mid terms but I'm not going to take the polls seriously.

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #16 - 09/14/18 at 07:23:56
Print Post  
newt2008 wrote on 09/13/18 at 15:30:57:
He may have been melodramatic with the supermajority claim but the demonrats are not going to take the House or the Senate. There is no blue wave coming.

Ms. Borelli

The Dems do not change the strategy very often.  It is the same as the "Hillary is ahead by 10%" in 2016.  I have heard A LOT of talk about the Dems taking the House due to 33 GOP retirements.  A retirement might make it a bit easier for the Dem when campaigning but if it is a Republican County, the winner should still be the GOP candidate.  There just are not that many or possibly ANY people that are just undecided on which party to support.  The division is so wide, everyone knows who they support and it is just a matter of how many vote that day.

IP Logged

ConservativeOne
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #17 - 09/14/18 at 07:41:43
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 09/14/18 at 07:23:56:
The Dems do not change the strategy very often.  It is the same as the "Hillary is ahead by 10%" in 2016.  I have heard A LOT of talk about the Dems taking the House due to 33 GOP retirements.  A retirement might make it a bit easier for the Dem when campaigning but if it is a Republican County, the winner should still be the GOP candidate.  There just are not that many or possibly ANY people that are just undecided on which party to support.  The division is so wide, everyone knows who they support and it is just a matter of how many vote that day.

My guess is that we hold both Houses but not in the numbers as they currently are. As always turnout is the key. It would appear, and I stress appear that the Dems seem more fired up and motivated but it's worth recalling that it doesn't always mean they turnout in large enough numbers.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › GOP senators: No Sessions replacement could get confirmed

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias