Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Trump call out democrats on their phony hurricane Maria death toll.....
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Trump call out democrats on their phony hurricane Maria death toll..... (Read 313 times)
muffin
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Trump call out democrats on their phony hurricane Maria death toll.....
09/13/18 at 12:24:15
Print Post  
…...dems raise hurricane death toll last month from 64 to 2,975 to make President Trump look bad.  San Juan Mayor Carmen Cruz tweets " This is what denial following neglect looks like".   Trump calls it like it is 'fake news'.
https://fox8.com/2018/09/13/trump-falsely-claims-3000-did-not-die-in-puerto-rico...

Tomorrow is promised to no one.

IP Logged

muffin
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Trump call out democrats on their phony hurricane Maria death toll.....
Reply #1 - 09/13/18 at 12:44:59
Print Post  
…..meanwhile FEMA money runs out next week for 150 Puerto Rican families in the Orlando area.  They now want Florida taxpayers to pick up the tab for free room and board. The way I see it they got two choices, support themselves or hasta la vista.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #2 - 09/13/18 at 13:01:18
Print Post  
Every morning I arise to a brand new in their face tweet from my President and I remember all over what it’s like to actually love a President. Cool Cool Cool Cool

Ms. Borelli
#LoveMuhPresident

"Within the pages of the Bible are the answers to all the problems men face.
"Facts are stubborn things.
"[Conservatives] believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15th.
"We cannot play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent.
"People who are pro abortion are already born.
"The problem with liberals is not that they are ignorant, the problem is they know so much that is not so.
Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

dustymars
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 09/13/18 at 17:42:20
Print Post  
48 cases per pallet or 1920 bottles of water x 20,000 = 38,400,000 bottles of water.
« Last Edit: 09/15/18 at 10:05:03 by dustymars »  
IP Logged

DJ
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 09/13/18 at 19:22:57
Print Post  
Can ya tell me who could have done a good job helping an island that got slammed by two major hurricanes in the same year? The Dems are scum.

Don

IP Logged

USMC1967
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 09/13/18 at 20:42:15
Print Post  
DJ wrote on 09/13/18 at 19:22:57:
Can ya tell me who could have done a good job helping an island that got slammed by two major hurricanes in the same year? The Dems are scum.

Don

Not only that, the entire island was in a shambles long BEFORE the storms even existed.

I just read a story (sorry didn't save the link) where a chef went to Puerto Rico after the storm to help cook meals for the people in need. He asked the government of Puerto Rico for help in getting water and was told flat out NO!

Sounds to me like the politicians in Puerto Rico are all Obama followers...…...screw up and blame Trump.

Fox News Execs are Anti-Trump

Trump Made America #1 Most Competitive Country in the World

Media Promotes Violence Against the People, They are the "Enemy of the People"
http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/13/establishment-media-antifa-violence/

What is an assault rifle;
http://www.thefirearms.guide/blog/educational/assault-rifle

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 09/14/18 at 06:32:27
Print Post  
muffin wrote on 09/13/18 at 12:44:59:
…..meanwhile FEMA money runs out next week for 150 Puerto Rican families in the Orlando area.  They now want Florida taxpayers to pick up the tab for free room and board. The way I see it they got two choices, support themselves or hasta la vista.

Good bye, hasta la vista, sayonara, adios, Auf Weidersehen, GO AWAY, scram, etc. etc.

My understanding is they are in HOTELS.  Room service should be terminated.  They are no doubt aware this was T E M P O R A R Y.  They can put me up in a hotel for awhile and give me room service, etc.  We should all get a break.  Like to follow what happens here.  Don't let the door hit ya on the way O U T.

Lily003   Angry

IP Logged

td
CF Junior Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 09/14/18 at 20:50:58
Print Post  
muffin wrote on 09/13/18 at 12:24:15:
San Juan Mayor Carmen Cruz tweets "

Carmen Cruz: Another incompetent sh!t-hole third-world leader looking to blame others to hide their failures.

Vicente Fox of Mexico is another one. He was too incompetent to take care of his own people, so he needs another country to pass his responsibilities to.

I'm not anti-Hispanic. But leaders need to take responsibility.

IP Logged

dustymars
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 09/15/18 at 08:04:45
Print Post  
The leftist Mayor of San Juan left 20,000 palettes of 1,920 bottles each at the airport in San Juan. Do the math. Yo, 38,400,000 bottles of water on the tarmac, 38,400,000 bottles of water on the tarmac; take one down, pass it around, blah, blah.........just a lttle corruption in PR ya know.

IP Logged

WAlt
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #9 - 09/15/18 at 08:45:14
Print Post  
I have a buddy who lives in PR about half of each year. His main home is in Florida, but he has a house on 12 acres in the mountains of Orocovis, PR.  He flies to PR (stays several months) during the height of the hot summer here, as it's much cooler at elevation. He also flies down again during the coldest part of the winter, again for several months.

My buddy rode out Maria, and was basically trapped there for more than a month before he could get a flight back home to Florida.

But my main point is, my buddy would send me internet articles all the time pointing out the corruption in PR (from the top on down to small municipalities, from mayors, police chiefs, utility officials, etc., arrested for taking bribes, kick backs, pay offs, etc. ).

He  said his electrical power was constantly going out. And when it wasn't totally going out, he was only getting half power (one 120 volt line instead of two 120 volt lines required for 240 volt appliances).

My buddy is down in PR right now, but I think he's flying back today or sometime this week. He emailed me this article this morning. You have to click on the translate button if you don't habla espanol:

http://www.primerahora.com/noticias/estados-unidos/nota/elpueblodepuertoricotien...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Trump call out democrats on their phony hurricane Maria death toll.....

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias