Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Foreign born population in USA reaches 108 year peak
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Foreign born population in USA reaches 108 year peak (Read 94 times)
Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Foreign born population in USA reaches 108 year peak
09/14/18 at 05:14:11
Print Post  
I cannot help but think this is less than positive.  Some people come here and are so happy to be here in the USA.

Others seem to want to re-create where they came from, not speak English, and take benefits from the taxpayers.

There seems to be no requirement to blend into the American culture.  I think we need a total HALT to most all immigration for awhile.  No one is entitled to be here.  It should be up to any country to decide yes or no to let people in.  And I see NO OBLIGATION to facilitate "family reunification."  Stay where you are if you want to be with family for heaven's sake.

https://www.wral.com/share-of-u-s-population-born-abroad-hits-a-108-year-peak/17...

Don't "we the people " get ANY say in who we let into the country????????

Lily003   Shocked Huh Angry

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Foreign born population in USA reaches 108 year peak
Reply #1 - 09/14/18 at 06:33:54
Print Post  
You are thinking like most of us on the Forum.  But in reality, "We the People" do not matter...............to the Liberals anyway.  The Libs care more for the foreigners because when they get the vote, which is the intent of the Libs, it will increase the Libs voting numbers.  That is all that matters.

IP Logged

ConservativeOne
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 09/14/18 at 07:14:23
Print Post  
Aside from the president himself there is no will on the part of either party to stop this. The Democrats want the votes and the Republicans think that somehow they are going to win them over for....you guessed it...votes.

Every so often we hear the talk of the military building the wall. How about less talk and more action?

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 09/14/18 at 07:27:16
Print Post  
ConservativeOne wrote on 09/14/18 at 07:14:23:
Aside from the president himself there is no will on the part of either party to stop this. The Democrats want the votes and the Republicans think that somehow they are going to win them over for....you guessed it...votes.

Every so often we hear the talk of the military building the wall. How about less talk and more action?

Trump wants the Wall but I am not sure how much he is willing to do outside of the normal area of funding.  There is so many things he could do to fight the Dems and he just seems unwilling to do anything outside of the normal path.

IP Logged

ConservativeOne
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 09/14/18 at 07:38:40
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 09/14/18 at 07:27:16:
Trump wants the Wall but I am not sure how much he is willing to do outside of the normal area of funding.  There is so many things he could do to fight the Dems and he just seems unwilling to do anything outside of the normal path.

Which is why I don't particularly like raising the issue of the military IF there is no real intent to ever use them. I realize it's a bargaining chip with the upcoming shutdown but mean what you say, say what you mean. All this playing nice with Congress isn't getting him the core promise that he ran on. I suspect we are on the same page. Cool

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Foreign born population in USA reaches 108 year peak

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias