Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › To ALL
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) To ALL (Read 520 times)
17Oaks
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

To ALL
10/10/18 at 09:00:09
Print Post  
We are edging closer and closer to conflict.  For those of you who did not live thru the 60's like I did, it was a time of violence.  Burning ROTC buildings (we moved ours into a basement under the Univ Band hall and removed all signage. 

There was violence across the nation.  The Govt Ended the draft which in effect to all the wind out of the Far left sails.  In addition There was the Kent state shooting, where National Guard fired upon protesters.  Some were killed and suddenly it became all quiet on the far left Front.

Times have changed.  Now we have more than a handful of Billionares across the US who are funding the radicalism.  Then leaders on the left from HIldabeast to Chucky Schumer, Pelosi and more are urging and implying civil war.

Folks they are serious.

I implore and beg all on here to prepare.  No matter who takes the gold at midterms the radical left will be emboldened and we can expect them to take it to the next level.

What you need to do is take classes and obtain your License to carry a firearm.  Does not mean you have to carry every day or everyplace you go, but it should give you pause to where and when you go and there are places and times when carrying is for your own safety.  I don't carry everyday or every where, but when I do I carry this:

No, you don't need to carry a .50 cal gun that weighs in at nearly 5 lbs, but it certainly makes a statement and you don't get a lot of argument or back talk.

You can carry a small semi auto or double action pistol, good one will run you about $400.

Some things to remember:

You don't carry because you are looking for a problem, its for when a problem finds you and your family.

It's better to have and not need, than to need and not have.

When seconds count, the police are only minutes away!!!   [where I live, rural, the Sheriff's Dept has an average 23 min response time in my county.]  In 23 min you and your daughter are raped, your husband beaten half to death, you valuables stolen and the chances of catching them are slim to none.  A good used shotgun will run $300, 20 ga is fine, even .410.  In 1976 the shotgun I keep in the corner of the front door opening was used to prevent and incident on my property by myself vs 2 men.

We are heading into some very turbulent times heading toward the 2020 election.  You can expect violence and intimidation at the voting polls, we have have seen it with the Black Panthers and under Obama it was no big deal, but Trump and a new DoJ will change that.

Be Prepared...

Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...any questions?

IP Logged

AuntieLynn11
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: To ALL
Reply #1 - 10/10/18 at 09:32:35
Print Post  
My piano teacher had a concert in New Orleans about a year and a half ago,  Even at that time, he said everybody packs heat...

IP Logged

cj_real_american
CF Presidents Club

Smitty Kitty is my boss.

Reply #2 - 10/10/18 at 09:51:15
Print Post  
I've got my CCW, and I carry.  I even carried it to school every day as did a lot of my co-workers.  A CCW does NOT mean you carry, it's just a permit.  You all get my drift.  Wink

IP Logged

gsurko
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 10/10/18 at 10:02:41
Print Post  
I have a ccw and I carry, but when the crap flies you won’t need no stinking license.

IP Logged

cj_real_american
CF Presidents Club

Smitty Kitty is my boss.

Reply #4 - 10/10/18 at 10:17:06
Print Post  
gsurko wrote on 10/10/18 at 10:02:41:
I have a ccw and I carry, but when the crap flies you won’t need no stinking license.

Smiley  Carried one for years without a CCW, and would do so again.   Wink

IP Logged

dustymars
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 10/10/18 at 10:36:15
Print Post  
Cheap but effective:

IP Logged

17Oaks
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 10/10/18 at 10:43:46
Print Post  
dustymars wrote on 10/10/18 at 10:36:15:

Great gun, I like there stuff.

Just won this at an auction, could not believe it.  Shocked no one out bid me.  I bid low just to follow it and see what it sold for, I won!  Colt 1911 M45A1 USMC model...

Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...any questions?

IP Logged

Agman
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 10/10/18 at 10:58:00
Print Post  
17Oaks wrote on 10/10/18 at 10:43:46:
Great gun, I like there stuff.

Just won this at an auction, could not believe it.  Shocked no one out bid me.  I bid low just to follow it and see what it sold for, I won!  Colt 1911 M45A1 USMC model...

https://large.shootingsportsmedia.com/745273.jpg

Don, I like the 1911 but my favorites are still my Ruger 357 Mag and 44 Mag.  Maybe some day I'll pick up a 1911.

Dirt bike riding....a sure fire way to relieve cattle ranch burnout!

IP Logged

17Oaks
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 10/10/18 at 11:46:28
Print Post  
Agman wrote on 10/10/18 at 10:58:00:

Don, I like the 1911 but my favorites are still my Ruger 357 Mag and 44 Mag.  Maybe some day I'll pick up a 1911.

Cannot go wrong with 357 and 44 Mags, don't have a 357 at this time but back on my list to pick up another one.

IP Logged

dustymars
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #9 - 10/10/18 at 12:27:02
Print Post  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › To ALL

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias