Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Gab.com Cited By Google As A Threat To Their Censorship Plans
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Gab.com Cited By Google As A Threat To Their Censorship Plans (Read 77 times)
John
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Gab.com Cited By Google As A Threat To Their Censorship Plans
10/10/18 at 16:33:12
Print Post  
This is not an advertisement.  My only affiliation with gab.com is I created an account.  Gab got started as an alternative to twitter as its political censorship became known.

This is part of an email I received today from gab.com that I thought would be appropriate to share here:

Hello Everyone,

Yesterday Breitbart published a leaked internal Google briefing about the shift Silicon Valley is making towards more censorship online. This followed leaks earlier in the day from The Intercept, which show how Google is contradicting themselves in regards to the censored search engine they are building for the Chinese government. You can read the briefing that Breitbart published here: Google: "The Good Censor".

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/10/09/the-good-censor-leaked-google-briefing...

On page 53 of this internal Google briefing, Gab.com is cited as a "challenger app" and notes how users are moving to Gab in response to the censorship of Silicon Valley. Google argues for a "European" approach to speech standards on the internet, favoring "civility" over freedom.

Silicon Valley has shown their true colors, which is why they recognize Gab.com as a threat to their control and dominance over the internet. They are rejecting the cherished internet ideals of liberty and free expression in exchange for censorship and partnerships with the Chinese government.

This is why Gab is winning and will continue to win. We are adding tens of thousands of new users every week, and our funding round is being completely powered by you, The People.
« Last Edit: 10/10/18 at 17:47:57 by John »  

IP Logged

Wayne
CF Global Moderator

carpe beer!

Re: Gab.com Cited By Google As A Threat To Their Censorship Plans
Reply #1 - 10/10/18 at 17:22:26
Print Post  
affliction ??? Do you mean affiliation??

IP Logged

John
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 10/10/18 at 17:48:41
Print Post  
Wayne wrote on 10/10/18 at 17:22:26:
affliction ??? Do you mean affiliation??

Exactly.  I changed it.  I'd like to blame that on a typo combined with spell check.

IP Logged

Wayne
CF Global Moderator

carpe beer!

Reply #3 - 10/10/18 at 17:56:09
Print Post  
Wink

IP Logged

The Stranger
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 10/10/18 at 18:03:17
Print Post  
Google censers EVERY EMAIL! I rarely by anything associated with Ammo on lime but occasionally a good deal comes up.
A few weeks ago put in a small order but never heard anything back from the vendor. So I contact them and they made me aware that e-mail providers will delete e-mails with certain key words. I belong to a few reloading and gun forums and it seems to be the norm now.
Here is the correspondence.

Quote:
Our System did send a Shipment Confirmation with Tracking Number, but some Email Carriers are making it more difficult for receiving emails from certain sites such as ours, with "Ammunition" in the name. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your business! Take care and have a great weekend! 😊

Where's my RECIPROCITY???????
Every man is like the company he keeps."Show me your friends and I'll show you your Future"
They Repealed My II Amendment I had No Guns
They Disregarded My V Amendment I Was Innocent
They Violated My IV Amendment I Had Nothing To Hide
They Repealed My I Amendment "I COULD SAY NOTHING"

IP Logged

John
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 10/10/18 at 18:12:22
Print Post  
The Stranger wrote on 10/10/18 at 18:03:17:
Google censers EVERY EMAIL! I rarely by anything associated with Ammo on lime but occasionally a good deal comes up.
A few weeks ago but in a small order but never hear anything back from the vendor. So I contact-them and they made me aware that e-mail providers will delete e-mails when certain key words. I belong to a few reloading and gun forums and it seems to be the norm now.
Here is the correspondence.

This is outrageous.  The word was getting out that they played games with search results, but emails?  How do we get the word out?  In the past I've written letters to Rush, Sean, Tucker, Laura but with the flood of emails, I suspect all was lost.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Gab.com Cited By Google As A Threat To Their Censorship Plans

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias