Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › The Evil Feminism Brings to Both Sexes
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic The Evil Feminism Brings to Both Sexes (Read 192 times)
Giles Johnson
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

The Evil Feminism Brings to Both Sexes
10/13/18 at 10:08:27
Print Post  
The Evil that Feminism Brings to the Sexes

Imagine you are the head of state. Your goal is to obtain, secure, maintain, and grow your power. To make this analogy easier to swallow, suppose you are also the head of a large, extended and dynastic family who is accustomed to a high level of privilege and access to power. You are fiercely loyal to your family, and you want to maintain the ultra-high standard of living to which they have become accustomed. And you want to leave behind a legacy that not only protects that standard but improves on it.

In order to meet your goals, you must dominate the population. Waging outright war on them is off the table. You want them cowed and obedient. You want them paying taxes, and you certainly do not want them to be speaking freely about the many subtle and overt ways by which you maintain and grow your power over them.

Now, imagine what kinds of things you would do to promote your goals. What would be the biggest threats to your dominance? Number one is the people themselves. The populace has all the real power, your job is to convince them to hand it to you.

Your first dilemma is the existence of any idea or institution that might have greater authority than you. These would be things like religion, a moral code, the family unit, and the instinct for self-preservation. You would want to create cultural movements that erode the meaning of these things.

Andrew Klavan

IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: The Evil Feminism Brings to Both Sexes
Reply #1 - 10/13/18 at 10:22:56
Print Post  
Ok, but why is this rationale "Feminism"?

I'd call this the ideology of an Elite Oligarchy, not "Feminism".

IP Logged

Giles Johnson
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 10/13/18 at 11:06:14
Print Post  
I agree...but it is one of many tools the elite use!

IP Logged

ZeWazir
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 10/13/18 at 13:10:11
Print Post  
Canis Minor wrote on 10/13/18 at 10:22:56:
Ok, but why is this rationale "Feminism"?

I'd call this the ideology of an Elite Oligarchy, not "Feminism".

Because the so-called causes of modern feminism ("reproductive rights", female sexuality, #MeToo, etc.) are what they are using to attack religion, absolute moral code, family, jurisprudence, due process, and all the other stabilizing factors in a just and moral society.

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 10/13/18 at 15:46:16
Print Post  
One of the saddest effect of "feminism" in my opinion is that too many children are hardly being raised by their mothers.

You cannot "have it all" like they used to promote.  Something gets shortchanged.  No matter your position on women and careers, one thing cannot be denied.  It has hurt men in the workplace in many ways.  Traditionally, men had the career and competed for jobs and promotions.  Now they also have to compete with women.  Affirmative action has passed over many men in favor of women, so companies aren't sued. 

I wish some women who are very career driven just wouldn't have children.  Some careers just aren't for mothers of small children.

What I did, and it's not available in every job, is only work weekends while my husband was home.  I worked 2-12 hour night shifts (sometimes way more OT hours as you cannot just leave).  Yes, it sacrificed most of my time with my husband.  Always trade offs!  But I just didn't want babysitters or day care.  Turns out my daughter would never have lasted in them anyway!

"Feminism" is why people say they HAVE to have 2 incomes to survive.  Some principles of it are valid, others have had a de-stabilizing effect on families.  Too many women are having children out of wedlock due to it also.  Studies repeatedly show children do much better with 2 parent families.

Lily003   Undecided

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › The Evil Feminism Brings to Both Sexes

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias