Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › What President said during exchange with Jim Acosta
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) What President said during exchange with Jim Acosta (Read 358 times)
ConservativeOne
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: What President said during exchange with Jim Acosta
Reply #10 - 11/08/18 at 07:11:22
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 11/08/18 at 07:04:24:
We cannot assume that the economy and jobs will always be there.

So then we have more dependents on the welfare and other benefit rolls.

And I don't excuse it if we have been PLAYED.  I don't want any more dilution of this country.

Lily003   Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

I'm with your way of thinking. Stop the coddling. These are criminals. Few if any came here for real asylum. They may want a better life as we all do but you don't break into a country illegally to get it. Also I have heard enough with this "we can't deport them all". In reality we could if we have the will to do it but that aside...either you work or you get tossed out. Look at the caravan. You think that they are going to work if they were to get in here? First stop will be the welfare office and the food stamp office.

Sorry but my compassion for these people died a long time ago due to their own behavior.  Take a ride through some cities in NJ as one example and you will see exactly why we don't need them here.

While I'm ranting, I am sick of commercials that depict the American family as everything and anything but white. I just watched an ad on the net where it was a black, Hispanic and Asian child playing and at the very last second the white girl enters the picture. It was a Christmas commercial. If it isn't that... it's a commercial with gays hugging and kissing. I watch very little television but they put this crap on the net now as well.

Blacks are about 13% of the population. Gays about 4-5%. Yet we are supposed to swallow that neighborhoods are dominated by this.  They are not. We are being indoctrinated via the internet, print media and television to accept this crap.  Enough!!! Rant over. Cool

IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #11 - 11/08/18 at 07:16:57
Print Post  
Way back in our history immigrants had to come through strict security checks. My paternal grandmother came through Ellis Island. If you were let in and committed a crime, you were going to be deported PDQ. We need to not only secure the border but we need some very strict vetting for those we do allow into our nation.

IP Logged

ConservativeOne
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #12 - 11/08/18 at 07:18:21
Print Post  
Canis Minor wrote on 11/08/18 at 07:16:57:
Way back in our history immigrants had to come through strict security checks. My paternal grandmother came through Ellis Island. If you were let in and committed a crime, you were going to be deported PDQ. We need to not only secure the border but we need some very strict vetting for those we do allow into our nation.

We need to stop illegal immigration and greatly curtail legal immigration.

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #13 - 11/08/18 at 09:25:29
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 11/08/18 at 07:04:24:
We cannot assume that the economy and jobs will always be there.

So then we have more dependents on the welfare and other benefit rolls.

And I don't excuse it if we have been PLAYED.  I don't want any more dilution of this country.

They won't be there forever.  If the economy stays good, there will be robots installed to do jobs.  If it goes bad, the people will be out of jobs.  The jobs definitely will not be there forever.

IP Logged

killermccoy
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #14 - 11/08/18 at 10:40:07
Print Post  
Ummm....until we cut off the government benefits for the lazy, uneducated Americans who are the ones needed to fill entry levels jobs we will need to continue to import them.

Food stamps, welfare, lack of education, obesity and other health problems, free healthcare, free housing...when does it end and why encourage laziness.  Our government doesn't just encourage laziness but also encourages pregnancies to different fathers where you are rewarded to have babies.

Talk to entry level job employers and they will tell the nightmare they have finding just mediocre help.

Right now, over 70% of the male high school population does not qualify to join the military because of various issues like obesity, etc..  Compare that to 50% in 1990.

Some of us need to wake the you know what up.  Our government, food and pharmaceutical industries are KILLING US!  They are making us fat and lazy and on a one way path to disability.

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #15 - 11/08/18 at 12:48:28
Print Post  
Well, even with more time to think about it, I FEEL PLAYED.  Not even Donald Trump has talked about DEPORTATIONS of anyone but overtly criminal illegal aliens.  Campaign commercials said this also.

There are billboards all over the Chicago area from "immigration attorneys" that say "WANNA STAY?"  So that means there are A LOT of illegal aliens around.  Their children (citizens or not) are taking up space in our schools at thousands of property tax dollars are paying.  Some other suburban Chicago areas have most of their businesses in Spanish.

Even if not near you now, it will be.  Overtly criminal aliens are not enough to be deported. 

"We need people," President Trump?  NO WE DON'T.  In the 1970's, they let in so many medical professionals that we hardly meet an American trained doctor anymore. 

Now without the House, where is the hope for ANY LEGISLATION or FUNDING to deal with illegal immigration? 

I am a Trump supporter, but I think he may have let out the answer to a very big question I have had.

IP Logged

dumpapolitician
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #16 - 11/08/18 at 12:55:35
Print Post  
I totally get where you are coming from.  I live in Seattle and it feels like a different country.  You don't hear english anymore.  We do need the workers here.  There are signs everywhere but I still want them here legally!  We have a process for that.  Im sure that is why they are not rounding them up.  It would be politically incorrect to do that. 

And I totally agree with you about the pc TV .... IM SICK OF IT. .. Now they have a white and a black together on almost every show and commercials!  I will not buy progressive insurance because of it.  Im not a racist.  Im just sick of the PC of it all.

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #17 - 11/08/18 at 13:13:09
Print Post  
dumpapolitician wrote on 11/08/18 at 12:55:35:
I totally get where you are coming from.  I live in Seattle and it feels like a different country.  You don't hear english anymore.  We do need the workers here.  There are signs everywhere but I still want them here legally!  We have a process for that.  Im sure that is why they are not rounding them up.  It would be politically incorrect to do that. 

And I totally agree with you about the pc TV .... IM SICK OF IT. .. Now they have a white and a black together on almost every show and commercials!  I will not buy progressive insurance because of it.  Im not a racist.  Im just sick of the PC of it all.   

The problem is, it's everywhere.  I am with you on not supporting a company where you don't like its commercials.  I think all the advertising people are doing the lemming thing and following the same script.  It's out and out weird.

My husband worked for many years for a BIG insurance company.  And they are doing the very same thing as Progressive.  I have to sign on to their website frequently, and there are virtually NO white people in their photos.  To where I noticed it.  The shrinking majority of people are nowhere to be found.

Right now, it is EVERYWHERE.  Whether it continues or not, we will see.  It isn't a matter of being racist - I don't hate any particular group of people.  But I do not like manipulation.

Lily003   Angry

IP Logged

MoGal
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #18 - 11/08/18 at 13:17:03
Print Post  
Color me stupid if you will, but I was watching the thing live. When he said we need people I did not think he was referring to the caravan or anybody coming in from the south.  I think he was referring to those based on merit who can help with the new industries coming our way.  That was my impression; I'm not saying I'm right, that is just how it seemed to me.  Trump has always wanted merit-based immigration, not nily wily whoever wants to.

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #19 - 11/08/18 at 13:35:52
Print Post  
MoGal wrote on 11/08/18 at 13:17:03:
Color me stupid if you will, but I was watching the thing live. When he said we need people I did not think he was referring to the caravan or anybody coming in from the south.  I think he was referring to those based on merit who can help with the new industries coming our way.  That was my impression; I'm not saying I'm right, that is just how it seemed to me.  Trump has always wanted merit-based immigration, not nily wily whoever wants to. 

I agree with you.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › What President said during exchange with Jim Acosta

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias