Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › What President said during exchange with Jim Acosta
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) What President said during exchange with Jim Acosta (Read 357 times)
Wayne
CF Global Moderator

carpe beer!

Re: What President said during exchange with Jim Acosta
Reply #20 - 11/08/18 at 13:58:28
Print Post  
MoGal wrote on 11/08/18 at 13:17:03:
Color me stupid if you will, but I was watching the thing live. When he said we need people I did not think he was referring to the caravan or anybody coming in from the south.  I think he was referring to those based on merit who can help with the new industries coming our way.  That was my impression; I'm not saying I'm right, that is just how it seemed to me.  Trump has always wanted merit-based immigration, not nily wily whoever wants to. 

agreed.....

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #21 - 11/08/18 at 14:29:31
Print Post  
MoGal wrote on 11/08/18 at 13:17:03:
Color me stupid if you will, but I was watching the thing live. When he said we need people I did not think he was referring to the caravan or anybody coming in from the south.  I think he was referring to those based on merit who can help with the new industries coming our way.  That was my impression; I'm not saying I'm right, that is just how it seemed to me.  Trump has always wanted merit-based immigration, not nily wily whoever wants to. 

I did not interpret it as wanting the caravan or people sneaking in through the southern border.  And I don't think he was promoting illegal immigration.

What struck me was that it was the answer to WHY we haven't had more deportations.  All he and other politicians say is "criminal illegal aliens."  They mention gang members, drug runners, other violent criminals. 

What they NEVER say is the millions of illegal squatters that are here.  I have found this disturbing for some time.  I find every illegal alien repulsive (not necessarily personally) and having NO RIGHT to their presence in the country.  No right to their children to attend our schools costing the property taxpayer thousands per child, taking our healthcare, and taking up space they are not entitled to.  And some getting way more than that.

So WHY are they NEVER mentioned?  It's like a robotic script - illegal criminal aliens.  Now with the President saying "we need people," perhaps that is WHY.  Because there are NO real plans to deport them unless they have an overt criminal record.  It is like giving millions unspoken amnesty.  There are jobs NOW.  We have seen multiple cycles in our lifetime.  Should we surrender our culture for a temporary need?  If any of the caravan crowd get in, they will stay.  Asylum isn't even enforced as it's rules say.

I know the President has faced unrelenting opposition and court interference.  But he has backed off all but criminals.

Lily003   Shocked Huh

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #22 - 11/08/18 at 14:42:36
Print Post  
There is a law that employers can not employ illegals.  It that is enforced, it will get rid of the illegals and stop more from coming.  This isn't Rocket Science folks.

IP Logged

USMC1967
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #23 - 11/08/18 at 15:40:56
Print Post  
CIS: 51% of immigrants in US on welfare
https://www.onenewsnow.com/culture/2018/08/12/cis-51-of-immigrants-in-us-on-welf...
Quote:
A research report revealed that more than half of legal and illegal immigrants living in the United States are receiving some sort of welfare benefits from the government.

The study also divulged that immigrants residing in the U.S. use 57 percent more taxpayer-funded food stamps than Americans who were native-born.

Fox News Execs are Anti-Trump

Trump Made America #1 Most Competitive Country in the World

Media Promotes Violence Against the People, They are the "Enemy of the People"
http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/13/establishment-media-antifa-violence/

What is an assault rifle;
http://www.thefirearms.guide/blog/educational/assault-rifle

IP Logged

MoGal
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #24 - 11/08/18 at 15:51:48
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 11/08/18 at 14:29:31:
What struck me was that it was the answer to WHY we haven't had more deportations.  All he and other politicians say is "criminal illegal aliens."  They mention gang members, drug runners, other violent criminals. 

I know the President has faced unrelenting opposition and court interference.  But he has backed off all but criminals.

Lily003   Shocked Huh

I do not think there is the political will for it on either side.  I think Sessions (and Trump) started out with this in mind and met great resistance, not only from the Democrats, but from the majority of the American public.  It will never be done, but we have to stop the flow of more. All the polls that I have ever seen say the majority of the American public do not want the "ordinary" illegals deported. A good many of us do, but the majority does not.

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #25 - 11/08/18 at 21:39:08
Print Post  
MoGal wrote on 11/08/18 at 15:51:48:
I do not think there is the political will for it on either side.  I think Sessions (and Trump) started out with this in mind and met great resistance, not only from the Democrats, but from the majority of the American public.  It will never be done, but we have to stop the flow of more. All the polls that I have ever seen say the majority of the American public do not want the "ordinary" illegals deported. A good many of us do, but the majority does not.

I am not sure it's true that the American people don't want illegal aliens deported.

A vocal few don't, but I don't know that it's the majority.

Lily003   Angry

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #26 - 11/08/18 at 21:40:59
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 11/08/18 at 14:42:36:
There is a law that employers can not employ illegals.  It that is enforced, it will get rid of the illegals and stop more from coming.  This isn't Rocket Science folks.

Yes, and no benefits.  Other than the anchor baby population, WHY should a country give its taxpayer's money to illegal aliens?  Or free medical care, etc.?

It's beyond absurd.

Lily003   Angry

IP Logged

countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #27 - 11/08/18 at 21:46:15
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 11/08/18 at 14:42:36:

No one wants to enforce that or it would have done long ago.

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #28 - 11/08/18 at 21:49:10
Print Post  
countzero wrote on 11/08/18 at 21:46:15:
No one wants to enforce that or it would have done long ago.

I totally agree.  And every other law that is being broken letting illegal aliens stay here.

Lily003   Angry

IP Logged

MoGal
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #29 - 11/08/18 at 21:53:22
Print Post  
I think it is the majority Lilly. Even in my small town that is overrun with immigrants, legal and illegal, I am always shocked at the number of people who seem to feel they are doing God's work by having them here. Of course, they don't have kids in school and don't give a darn that nobody speaks English.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › What President said during exchange with Jim Acosta

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias