Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Tucker's home and family under attack by anti-facist
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Tucker's home and family under attack by anti-facist (Read 256 times)
muffin
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Tucker's home and family under attack by anti-facist
11/08/18 at 16:47:37
Print Post  
.....I'll tell you this.  If a angry mob descended upon my home threating my family, there would be some bodies lying on the front lawn.   The left really hates Tucker, he tells it like it is.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/fox-news-host-tucker-carlsons-home-target...
« Last Edit: 11/08/18 at 17:48:27 by muffin »  

Tomorrow is promised to no one.

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Tucker's home and family under attack by anti-facist
Reply #1 - 11/08/18 at 16:58:08
Print Post  
The DC police know exactly who the perpetrators are and yet there have been no arrests. They are “investigating”.

Meanwhile the demonrat response has been overwhelming and encouraging. Both hildebeest and odumbo issued statements condemning their voters. The very fake news hysterical drive by media stood up in unison for Tucker and his family....

Now about that beach front property....

Ms. Borelli

"Within the pages of the Bible are the answers to all the problems men face.
"Facts are stubborn things.
"[Conservatives] believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15th.
"We cannot play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent.
"People who are pro abortion are already born.
"The problem with liberals is not that they are ignorant, the problem is they know so much that is not so.
Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

CF Admin
CF Administrator

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 11/08/18 at 17:30:00
Print Post  
Democrat mobs.

IP Logged

MoGal
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 11/08/18 at 20:31:15
Print Post  
Just heard Tucker call in to his show (he is on a planned vacation). He says he thinks he knows who one of them was; and that he has been a guest on his show.  This might get really interesting. And for what it's worth, he did receive a lot of good comments from other cable channels who disagree with him politically, but were shocked by this.

IP Logged

45Kriss_SBR
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 11/08/18 at 22:39:12
Print Post  
The responses from the left media and the ObamazzCRATS is nothing but FAKE B.S.! All they're doing is making themselves look good "O we're so innocent". The left supports this garbage and I dont believe one darn thing they say. Civility will not return until the left is completely eradicated from the country!
Also, the DC shaundoms will do nothing to they're precious babys of Antifa.

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #5 - 11/08/18 at 23:39:26
Print Post  
MoGal wrote on 11/08/18 at 20:31:15:
Just heard Tucker call in to his show (he is on a planned vacation). He says he thinks he knows who one of them was; and that he has been a guest on his show.  This might get really interesting. And for what it's worth, he did receive a lot of good comments from other cable channels who disagree with him politically, but were shocked by this.

The same people who label everyone who disagrees with them including Tucker as a bunch of racist evil nazis who deserve to be haraaased everywhere we go are “shocked” that their followers are taking action? As far as I am concerned little brian stelter can take his faux outrage and stuff it. They have defended and protected anitfa and their tactics and NOW they care? Give me a break.

Apparently, it is quite clear who the leader of the pack is.  They have him on video. Yet the DC police are “investigating”. I won’t hold my breath that these people will actually be held accountable. Hildebeest is still walking free isn’t she?

Ms. Borelli

"Within the pages of the Bible are the answers to all the problems men face.
"Facts are stubborn things.
"[Conservatives] believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15th.
"We cannot play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent.
"People who are pro abortion are already born.
"The problem with liberals is not that they are ignorant, the problem is they know so much that is not so.
Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

WarmPotato
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 11/08/18 at 23:51:24
Print Post  

Typical fascist tactics from the left.

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 11/09/18 at 04:37:23
Print Post  
newt2008 wrote on 11/08/18 at 23:39:26:
The same people who label everyone who disagrees with them including Tucker as a bunch of racist evil nazis who deserve to be haraaased everywhere we go are “shocked” that their followers are taking action? As far as I am concerned little brian stelter can take his faux outrage and stuff it. They have defended and protected anitfa and their tactics and NOW they care? Give me a break.

Apparently, it is quite clear who the leader of the pack is.  They have him on video. Yet the DC police are “investigating”. I won’t hold my breath that these people will actually be held accountable. Hildebeest is still walking free isn’t she?

Ms. Borelli

With past history as a guide, nothing will happen.

And yes, Hillary is still free to be stupid and corrupt.

Lily003   Angry

IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 11/09/18 at 07:34:08
Print Post  
MoGal wrote on 11/08/18 at 20:31:15:

One of the Antifa lunatics has his own show? WTH? That person needs to be shut down and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Rosanne Barr lost her TV show for just a silly comment about Valarie Jarrett...but others can join Antifa, storm someone's home, threaten to bomb them?

IP Logged

Wayne
CF Global Moderator

carpe beer!

Reply #9 - 11/09/18 at 07:41:11
Print Post  
  My entire family would be firearm qualified by  weeks end...........
  He vacas sans his spouse?? Cheesy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Tucker's home and family under attack by anti-facist

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias