Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › The Truth........
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 36 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) The Truth........ (Read 39,711 times)
cj_real_american
CF Presidents Club

Smitty Kitty is my boss.

Re: The Truth........
Reply #200 - 04/05/19 at 10:59:20
Print Post  
ALL good ones, and all so true.  Cheesy

IP Logged

Wayne
CF Global Moderator

carpe beer!

Reply #201 - 04/06/19 at 07:29:50
Print Post  

IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #202 - 04/06/19 at 07:36:47
Print Post  
Yep, "White Privilege" is slapped onto people irrespective of ever having had any special privileges at all. One can be a poor White person whose family never had the proverbial 'pot to pee in', never had any ancestors that owned slaves or property, never had any family member with advantages of any type...but the label will still be attached to them. It's appalling and racist beyond belief.

IP Logged

17Oaks
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #203 - 04/06/19 at 08:58:31
Print Post  
Lets see:  Grandparents headed to Ok for the land rush, dad was born in the back of a horse drawn wagon, the Great Depression and Dust Bowl wiped them out, so they moved to Texas, dad dropped out of HS to help put food on table in those depression years.  Then he joined the Army in '34, made a career, went on a Pacific Island tour in the 40's, mom worked in a defense plant while Daddy fought the war, they raised me and my sister.  Dad was in Korea and Vietnam.  We had pot to pee in, was not big sure not gold plated.

I made a career in the Army and yesterday I carried on my learning from my dad.  I spent the day on my John Deere, with a chainsaw in my hand and pushing a 355 lb rough cut mower here on the ranch, why?  Because I was taught to work and work hard all your life and I still am...clearing land and THAT is hard work.

Yep that's White Privilege.

So what is Black (minorities) Privilege?  Obama fone, Food Stamps, welfare, Affirmative Action, Harvard, Yale, guaranteed to PASS, can't be failed, head of the hiring line, Congressional Protective Class of Citizens, special loans for buying a house and if you don't make payments it does not go against your record and you still get to live there.

Now that is what I call PRIVILEGE!!!

Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...any questions?

IP Logged

DEW MIST
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #204 - 04/06/19 at 10:13:12
Print Post  
17Oaks wrote on 04/06/19 at 08:58:31:
Lets see:  Grandparents headed to Ok for the land rush, dad was born in the back of a horse drawn wagon, the Great Depression and Dust Bowl wiped them out, so they moved to Texas, dad dropped out of HS to help put food on table in those depression years.  Then he joined the Army in '34, made a career, went on a Pacific Island tour in the 40's, mom worked in a defense plant while Daddy fought the war, they raised me and my sister.  Dad was in Korea and Vietnam.  We had pot to pee in, was not big sure not gold plated.

I made a career in the Army and yesterday I carried on my learning from my dad.  I spent the day on my John Deere, with a chainsaw in my hand and pushing a 355 lb rough cut mower here on the ranch, why?  Because I was taught to work and work hard all your life and I still am...clearing land and THAT is hard work.

Yep that's White Privilege.

So what is Black (minorities) Privilege?  Obama fone, Food Stamps, welfare, Affirmative Action, Harvard, Yale, guaranteed to PASS, can't be failed, head of the hiring line, Congressional Protective Class of Citizens, special loans for buying a house and if you don't make payments it does not go against your record and you still get to live there.

Now that is what I call PRIVILEGE!!!

ONE OF THE BEST 'EXPLANATIONS' ANY LOW LEVEL, UPPER LEVEL, OR OTHER PERSON CAN UNDERSTAND!

I remember those days well. One day food, if you could get, was tators & beans & next was beans & tators, etc.

DEW

IP Logged

Wayne
CF Global Moderator

carpe beer!

Reply #205 - 04/07/19 at 12:27:31
Print Post  

IP Logged

cj_real_american
CF Presidents Club

Smitty Kitty is my boss.

Reply #206 - 04/07/19 at 12:51:01
Print Post  

IP Logged

17Oaks
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #207 - 04/07/19 at 13:20:48
Print Post  
Wayne wrote on 04/07/19 at 12:27:31:

NEVER in my drunkenness time would I have ever given you a look, let alone a second look.

Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...any questions?

IP Logged

McGowdog
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #208 - 04/07/19 at 13:54:42
Print Post  

IP Logged

Wayne
CF Global Moderator

carpe beer!

Reply #209 - 04/08/19 at 07:02:31
Print Post  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 36
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › The Truth........

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias