Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Obama will run for office in 2020
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Obama will run for office in 2020 (Read 1,737 times)
ConservativeOne
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Obama will run for office in 2020
Reply #10 - 12/12/18 at 10:54:10
Print Post  
Mooch is young enough to take the VP slot on Beto's ticket.

IP Logged

17Oaks
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #11 - 12/12/18 at 12:16:45
Print Post  
DCS wrote on 12/12/18 at 10:15:46:
"The answer is Michelle Obama. With a Law degree, female and black, and a popular first lady as her credentials, plus a Trump hating media who will likely fawn over her as a bright star, all the bases are covered. The Democratic Party will see that as a slam dunk, especially when she starts raising money. No one can say anything negative about her because she hasn’t done anything in a political role, right or wrong.

In reality, Michelle Obama’s reign would be imbued with presidential power from her husband, former President Barack Obama, who, in fact, would be awarded a de facto third term. Why else are we seeing Michelle and the ex-president continuing on with appearances in the public arena? Her book is written. It’s all about preparation."

www.floridatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/12/07/michelle-obama-strongest-2020-cand...

And WHO for the VP??????

Pick your fav far left BILLIONAIRE:  Tom Steyer*, Bloomberg*, Zuckerman,  Howard Schultz just to name 4 that have openly stated they have an interest in POTUS.

Bad news is they are all WHITE boys and only welcome mat they see is one they can buy.  But as a VP, they support the CommieCrat cause and they have the $ LARGE to throw around at the top...

*Bloomberg and Steyer, plowed $110/$120 million into the midterm elections!!!!

Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...any questions?

IP Logged

The Stranger
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #12 - 12/12/18 at 12:32:43
Print Post  
If the ticket doesn't include Hillary, Bernie or Pocahontas Trump wins.
Who cares it they win NY, Kalifornia, or NJ and a few other far left states. Let them win 10,000,000 to 1.
In the close states like Fla. Ohio and such the morons will write in one of the three I mentioned and Trump will win, also in some of the close states a few moderate dems will vote pocketbook over politics.

Where's my RECIPROCITY???????
Every man is like the company he keeps."Show me your friends and I'll show you your Future"
They Repealed My II Amendment I had No Guns
They Disregarded My V Amendment I Was Innocent
They Violated My IV Amendment I Had Nothing To Hide
They Repealed My I Amendment "I COULD SAY NOTHING"

IP Logged

17Oaks
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #13 - 12/12/18 at 13:15:30
Print Post  
Trump (and ANY GOP candidate) cannot and will not win in 2020.

If you believe that Trump/GOP can win in 2020 you are UNDERestimating the LEFT and their NEED to win and they are prepared to win at any and all costs, hook, crook, legal, illegal it makes no difference.  They have lots of ways to win:

Many Electoral college voters do not have an obligation to vote with the people they represent.  You buy them off and when you got folks throwing around $100M+++ ...DUH!

Illegals voting:  Already many states and cities look the other way.

There is only 1 state they need to swing the election:  TEXAS and we have an illegal voting problem here now, in fact they just sent one black lady to jail for voting 4 x in the Fed election.

Every major city is SOLID BLUE already and only the rural vote is keeping Texas barely red...

Oklahoma had one of it's districts go far left that Trump took by 26%...Bloomberg pumped in millions in TV ads.

Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...any questions?

IP Logged

DCS
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #14 - 12/12/18 at 14:11:57
Print Post  
17Oaks wrote on 12/12/18 at 13:15:30:
Trump (and ANY GOP candidate) cannot and will not win in 2020.

If you believe that Trump/GOP can win in 2020 you are UNDERestimating the LEFT and their NEED to win and they are prepared to win at any and all costs, hook, crook, legal, illegal it makes no difference.  They have lots of ways to win:

Many Electoral college voters do not have an obligation to vote with the people they represent.  You buy them off and when you got folks throwing around $100M+++ ...DUH!

Illegals voting:  Already many states and cities look the other way.

There is only 1 state they need to swing the election:  TEXAS and we have an illegal voting problem here now, in fact they just sent one black lady to jail for voting 4 x in the Fed election.

Every major city is SOLID BLUE already and only the rural vote is keeping Texas barely red...

Oklahoma had one of it's districts go far left that Trump took by 26%...Bloomberg pumped in millions in TV ads.

Now, where have I heard that line before?

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Trump+cannot+win&view=detail&mid=337E7EB3F6...

Liberals can never be allowed power again.

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #15 - 12/12/18 at 16:38:06
Print Post  
I think there is reason to be concerned for 2020.  However, 2 years is a LONGGGGGGGGGGGG time in politics.

At this time, I am pessimistic that Donald Trump can win again.  The filth media and the Democrats (mostly one and the same) have done 24/7 trashing of him in every outlet there is.  It HAS taken a toll.

As to Michelle, I am not sure she wants the WORK of the Presidency again.  She is living really well doing what she wants now.  She is a selfish person, and I don't see it.  But, I would never rule it out.

Lily003   Shocked Cry Huh Angry Undecided

IP Logged

17Oaks
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #16 - 12/12/18 at 16:39:28
Print Post  
DCS wrote on 12/12/18 at 14:11:57:

Big difference, note what I said, Trump and or the GOP ain't gonna win.  Turn out the lights the party is over.

The GOP will not see the WH in my lifetime

IP Logged

17Oaks
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #17 - 12/12/18 at 16:45:22
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 12/12/18 at 16:38:06:
I think there is reason to be concerned for 2020.  However, 2 years is a LONGGGGGGGGGGGG time in politics.

At this time, I am pessimistic that Donald Trump can win again.  The filth media and the Democrats (mostly one and the same) have done 24/7 trashing of him in every outlet there is.  It HAS taken a toll.

As to Michelle, I am not sure she wants the WORK of the Presidency again.  She is living really well doing what she wants now.  She is a selfish person, and I don't see it.  But, I would never rule it out.

Lily003   Shocked Cry Huh Angry Undecided

I don't think you are being pessimistic, but more like accepting the reality of the existing situation.  Dims are HELLBENT to win at any cost...

IP Logged

DCS
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #18 - 12/12/18 at 17:58:50
Print Post  
I think after two years of a Pelosci lead House, President Trump will wipe the floor with them.

He has some aces in the hole, Donald Trump eats this stuff up, bring it on Nancy.

IP Logged

DCS
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #19 - 02/11/19 at 09:06:32
Print Post  
Just look at the way the crowd loses their mind when they realize it's Michelle Obama.  She is running!  She will wait until late in the primaries to jump in only to save the party from the other idiots trying to "out left" themselves.

So far, nothing but nut balls are running.

https://www.vogue.com/article/michelle-obama-grammy-awards-2019

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Obama will run for office in 2020

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias