Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Trump's address to the nation
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Trump's address to the nation (Read 3,569 times)
ZeWazir
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Trump's address to the nation
Reply #30 - 01/09/19 at 19:48:11
Print Post  
SurroundedByLiberals wrote on 01/09/19 at 15:36:38:
    If this Gold Star movement gains traction it'd be wise to include the many victims of violent crimes.  The numbers would be overwhelming, might even enlighten some Dem's. 

How about the victims of the drug trade? We don't get a whole lotta hard criminal types in Montana or other like states; likely to include Blue Michigan. But we DO get a lot of the drugs that pass through the southern border. I was wanting Trump to hit hard on that, bring out the numbers of drugs intercepted, and bring out the estimates of what we missed. How many fentanyl deaths were there last month? But the democrats DO NOT CARE!!!

And if we had ANYTHING resembling a real news system, they would be HAMMERING the demoncraps for excusing people DYING for their open borders policies.

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #31 - 01/10/19 at 06:43:58
Print Post  
ZeWazir wrote on 01/09/19 at 19:48:11:
How about the victims of the drug trade? We don't get a whole lotta hard criminal types in Montana or other like states; likely to include Blue Michigan. But we DO get a lot of the drugs that pass through the southern border. I was wanting Trump to hit hard on that, bring out the numbers of drugs intercepted, and bring out the estimates of what we missed. How many fentanyl deaths were there last month? But the democrats DO NOT CARE!!!

And if we had ANYTHING resembling a real news system, they would be HAMMERING the demoncraps for excusing people DYING for their open borders policies.

Okay, I don't really care about people dying from drug overdoses.  They CHOSE to put drugs into their bodies.

I DO care about the average citizen who is expected to accept this cr*ap changing their country and costing enormous amounts of money that SHOULD be spent on the people.  I could give 100 examples right this minute.  I do not expect to hear Spanish or accommodate every language, I don't want the AMERICAN culture changed, I don't want uneducated, dependent, people and their kids.  I don't want depressed wages because illegal aliens will do jobs for less money, I don't want them in our ER's or getting citizens sick.

Drugs coming in are the LEAST of my concern.  If it appeals to the public, go ahead and say it.  But the real problem is the hordes of people sneaking in without permission and infecting every part of this country.  Oh, except for the wealthy, who THINK it will never affect them.

Lily003   Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #32 - 01/10/19 at 07:02:01
Print Post  
Well, I do care about some of the people who get involved with drugs. I say this because some of them are folks who became addicted to pain medications given to them by their own doctors, some of them are dumb kids who took this crap when they were 13 or 14 years old, some of them military veterans who became addicted due to their injuries, some of them are mentally ill folks who 'self medicated' because our society offers little real help for them.

If we could stop the inflow of this poison and address the root causes of addiction we could actually do something about it. The Democrats however...don't want to do anything about this because it fits right in with their agenda.

IP Logged

Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk Is Cheep

Reply #33 - 01/10/19 at 10:10:08
Print Post  
Trump Critic Navarro Files Nails on CNN After Guest Brings Up Crimes by Illegal Immigrants
Dana Loesch calls behavior 'incredibly flippant.'

https://insider.foxnews.com/2019/01/10/cnns-ana-navarro-does-her-nails-during-se...

If You're Here To Teach, Then You've Much To Learn

IP Logged

IIIPercent
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #34 - 01/10/19 at 10:10:16
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 01/10/19 at 06:43:58:
Okay, I don't really care about people dying from drug overdoses.  They CHOSE to put drugs into their bodies.

I DO care about the average citizen who is expected to accept this cr*ap changing their country and costing enormous amounts of money that SHOULD be spent on the people.  I could give 100 examples right this minute.  I do not expect to hear Spanish or accommodate every language, I don't want the AMERICAN culture changed, I don't want uneducated, dependent, people and their kids.  I don't want depressed wages because illegal aliens will do jobs for less money, I don't want them in our ER's or getting citizens sick.

Drugs coming in are the LEAST of my concern.  If it appeals to the public, go ahead and say it.  But the real problem is the hordes of people sneaking in without permission and infecting every part of this country.  Oh, except for the wealthy, who THINK it will never affect them.

Lily003   Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Lily I agree with you 99.% It's as if you snuck into my head and wrote down how I really feel.

The 1% is about drug addicts. I have been clean since  1983 and because of that I  wanted to do the most good. That's what happens when you genuinely put the alcohol, and drugs down . I earned a masters degree in Clinical Social Work (I am a social scientist), my area of concentration was substance abuse/addictions counseling.

Being in a very liberal work environment sucks as liberals ruin everything they touch. The libs in charge fail, fail , fail, they have no idea the nature of the person sitting in front of them.

I get it, I get the anger and disgust a lot of people think and feel. Me too.

There's nothing noble about being a waste . But I'll tell you this if it weren't for being addicted I never would have found G_D or Jesus.

Your post was right on the mark. Thanks for sharing it.

IP Logged

Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk Is Cheep

Reply #35 - 01/10/19 at 10:33:49
Print Post  
'No slamming!': Trump denies 'tantrum' in shutdown talks

https://www.yahoo.com/news/no-slamming-trump-denies-tantrum-shutdown-talks-14201...

Schumer's labeling of Trump throwing tantrums is only making him sound like a broken record. What a mediocre putz!

IP Logged

McGowdog
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #36 - 01/10/19 at 12:25:54
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 01/09/19 at 04:28:37:
There is still political correctness going on.

Fine, mention drugs getting into the country.  People CHOOSE to take drugs.  Yes, there are criminal illegal aliens.  Go ahead and mention them.  There have been murders of American citizens committed by illegal aliens.

But the overwhelming problem is the OVERWHELMING numbers of them getting in and accessing OUR services.  I don't think it's fair to expect US to feed, clothe, shelter, provide medical services, school their children (at THOUSANDS per child) and accept they don't want to speak our language and embrace our culture.

And we need a barrier to PREVENT them from getting in and even being ABLE to get near our services.

THIS is the bigger truth no one wants to come out and say.

Lily003.  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Yeah but but but Americans murder Americans too.

Americans live on the dole, take food stamps and medicade while in their twenties too!

IP Logged

Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk Is Cheep

Reply #37 - 01/10/19 at 15:58:13
Print Post  
Trump asserts power to declare national emergency during border visit after talks with Dems hit wall

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-visits-u-s-mexico-border-as-shutdown-talk...

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #38 - 01/10/19 at 18:27:32
Print Post  
McGowdog wrote on 01/10/19 at 12:25:54:
Yeah but but but Americans murder Americans too.

Americans live on the dole, take food stamps and medicade while in their twenties too!

I know that, so what is your point?

NO citizen from another country WITHOUT permission to be in THIS country has any right to our systems.

Again, what is your point?

Lily003   Huh

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #39 - 01/10/19 at 18:35:16
Print Post  
IIIPercent wrote on 01/10/19 at 10:10:16:
Lily I agree with you 99.% It's as if you snuck into my head and wrote down how I really feel.

The 1% is about drug addicts. I have been clean since  1983 and because of that I  wanted to do the most good. That's what happens when you genuinely put the alcohol, and drugs down . I earned a masters degree in Clinical Social Work (I am a social scientist), my area of concentration was substance abuse/addictions counseling.

Being in a very liberal work environment sucks as liberals ruin everything they touch. The libs in charge fail, fail , fail, they have no idea the nature of the person sitting in front of them.

I get it, I get the anger and disgust a lot of people think and feel. Me too.

There's nothing noble about being a waste . But I'll tell you this if it weren't for being addicted I never would have found G_D or Jesus.

Your post was right on the mark. Thanks for sharing it.

How wonderful you have been able to kick it.  As an RN, I have seen all the horrible things it can do.

Sure, drugs coming across the border is an issue.  But it is not the biggest issue facing this country.  A certain percentage of people do drugs.  Most do not, so it is not the overwhelming issue to us.

The truth is that we are being forced to lose a lot of American culture, even our language.  I can't go anywhere or call anywhere without hearing either Spanish or someone whose first language is Spanish.  They are outbreeding Americans.  They are costing us gazillions of dollars in our school systems and "social" programs, our hospitals, etc.  They have NO RIGHT to it as we taxpayers fund it, not Chuck and Nancy.  There are many needs right here.  We are trillions in debt so we don't feel it now.

Most are uneducated and unskilled - ie, potential dependents.  It is not as if they are all bad people, but they need our permission. This is not what immigration should be about, and it wasn't in the past.  It is only greedy, immoral, politicians that are manipulating this wonderful country.  But, they'd rather cite drugs or gangs and not reference the MILLIONS of people streaming in here as dependents and culture changers.

Lily003   Angry Shocked Cry Embarrassed

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Trump's address to the nation

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias