Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Trump's address to the nation
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Trump's address to the nation (Read 2,760 times)
Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Trump's address to the nation
Reply #40 - 01/10/19 at 18:40:50
Print Post  
Canis Minor wrote on 01/10/19 at 07:02:01:
Well, I do care about some of the people who get involved with drugs. I say this because some of them are folks who became addicted to pain medications given to them by their own doctors, some of them are dumb kids who took this crap when they were 13 or 14 years old, some of them military veterans who became addicted due to their injuries, some of them are mentally ill folks who 'self medicated' because our society offers little real help for them.

If we could stop the inflow of this poison and address the root causes of addiction we could actually do something about it. The Democrats however...don't want to do anything about this because it fits right in with their agenda.

I care more about communicable diseases they bring in.

Lily003   Angry

IP Logged

CF Admin
CF Administrator

Conservative's Forum

Reply #41 - 01/10/19 at 19:07:26
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 01/10/19 at 18:40:50:
I care more about communicable diseases they bring in.

Lily003   Angry

Thats not talked about enough. Many seniors die when catching an illness.

IP Logged

Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk Is Cheep

Reply #42 - 01/10/19 at 21:32:32
Print Post  
McGowdog wrote on 01/10/19 at 12:25:54:
Yeah but but but Americans murder Americans too.

Americans live on the dole, take food stamps and medicade while in their twenties too!

I've heard Democrats saying that to try to justify their argument.
Of course some Americans do the same things that illegal immigrants do.  Any country with a large population has that problem.  It doesn't justify though, illegals coming into the U.S.
to commit crimes and abuse the system.   How many Americans
illegally enter another country and commit crimes on their turf, such as Mexico for example?  It's bad enough we have some legal citizens who take advantage here and hurt other people.  Doesn't mean that opens the door as 'fair game' for illegals.
Legal citizens who live here didn't have to sneak in, they live here to begin with!

Oh wait!  I better say 'undocumented' immigrants!  I wouldn't want to upset any snowflakes who may be reading this.  You know, the ones who can't seem to comprehend what the word 'illegal' means.  Cheesy

If You're Here To Teach, Then You've Much To Learn

IP Logged

Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk Is Cheep

Reply #43 - 01/10/19 at 21:40:02
Print Post  
IIIPercent wrote on 01/10/19 at 10:10:16:
I have been clean since  1983 and because of that I  wanted to do the most good. That's what happens when you genuinely put the alcohol, and drugs down. I earned a masters degree in Clinical Social Work (I am a social scientist), my area of concentration was substance abuse/addictions counseling.

Ya probably already heard this.....

SOBER - (Son Of a Bytch Everything's Real)  Wink

If You're Here To Teach, Then You've Much To Learn

IP Logged

SurroundedByLiberals
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #44 - 01/10/19 at 23:54:23
Print Post  
Indeed.

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #45 - 01/11/19 at 03:47:35
Print Post  
CF Admin wrote on 01/10/19 at 19:07:26:
Thats not talked about enough. Many seniors die when catching an illness.

Not only seniors - children are very vulnerable to these illnesses also.

You are correct that it isn't talked about enough.  We can't talk about it right?  It makes absolutely NO SENSE to bring diseases in.  How dare these politicians expose AMERICANS they swore to protect?  Do they think they or their family are not vulnerable?  Diseases don't discriminate against the "elite."

I'd be more than supportive of humanitarian aid in THEIR country to fight disease.  We need not import them.

These political "elites" are allowing their constituents to be exposed to terrible things.

Lily003   Shocked Angry Cry

IP Logged

Nox
Senior CF Member

Old and Grumpy

Reply #46 - 01/11/19 at 04:20:49
Print Post  
Nyte_Byrd wrote on 01/08/19 at 21:26:42:
Liberal stations did exactly what I anticipated.  Bring in certain so called 'fact checkers' claiming Trump's info was false about illegal immigrants committing crimes in the U.S.  They say more crimes are committed by legal citizens than illegal immigrants.

Well, DUHHHH!  Of course more legal citizens statistics are more. There are way more legal citizens.  It doesn't justify allowing illegal immigrants who may be criminals into the U.S. if they aren't willing to take the same steps to become legal citizens others have done.   And of course, Schumer has to play his broken record about Trump throwing a tantrum.  I am not interested in Schumer's intro saying "My fellow Americans".

He isn't one of my fellow Americans.  He's a liberal twit.

Liberal stations were even calling for refusals to air Trump because they feared he would gain more support.

By definition ... illegals commit more.  They are here illegally so there is one crime each.  Conspiracy to commit a crime, now we are up to two each.  Now let's add in all the fraud charges to game the system ... the list goes on.  But then when did the libs ever fact check their own lies?

IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #47 - 01/11/19 at 07:19:17
Print Post  
The main problem with the stats the Democrats are citing is that they lumped the illegal and the legal immigrants into only one sample pool. The Heritage Foundation (a few years back) corrected this and looked at only crime stats among the illegals...and guess what they found out? If you guessed that illegals were committing much higher levels of crime you would be correct.

Ok, found that study by The Heritage Foundation: https://www.heritage.org/immigration/commentary/crimes-illegal-aliens-not-legal-...

IP Logged

SurroundedByLiberals
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #48 - 01/11/19 at 12:18:18
Print Post  
    Those "fact checkers" are ACLU scum who focus on a single point and keep repeating it to confuse juries.  They're not concerned that's it's obvious their client is a career criminal (clearly shown in all studies) they just want to plant doubt in the jurors minds. 
    Remember this: "It depends on what the meaning of the word is  . . .is."

IP Logged

IIIPercent
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #49 - 01/11/19 at 14:16:08
Print Post  
Nyte_Byrd wrote on 01/10/19 at 21:40:02:
https://i.gifer.com/16RK.gif

Ya probably already heard this.....

SOBER - (Son Of a Bytch Everything's Real)  Wink

Grin Cool so funny

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Trump's address to the nation

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias