Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Trump's address to the nation
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Trump's address to the nation (Read 2,496 times)
Gabriele
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Trump's address to the nation
Reply #50 - 01/11/19 at 15:21:46
Print Post  
Nyte_Byrd wrote on 01/10/19 at 21:32:32:
I've heard Democrats saying that to try to justify their argument.
Of course some Americans do the same things that illegal immigrants do.  Any country with a large population has that problem.  It doesn't justify though, illegals coming into the U.S.
to commit crimes and abuse the system.   How many Americans
illegally enter another country and commit crimes on their turf, such as Mexico for example?  It's bad enough we have some legal citizens who take advantage here and hurt other people.  Doesn't mean that opens the door as 'fair game' for illegals.
Legal citizens who live here didn't have to sneak in, they live here to begin with!

Oh wait!  I better say 'undocumented' immigrants!  I wouldn't want to upset any snowflakes who may be reading this.  You know, the ones who can't seem to comprehend what the word 'illegal' means.  Cheesy

My daughter actually tried to use that argument with me too. She said she just had trouble articulating it correctly. I told her that's because she's trying to compare apples to oranges. Two completely different topics. I made her watch Hannity last night with Trump at the border. She's been leaning towards the dark side lately and I need to bring her back.  I guess it's the age and the fact that she's in college.  Sad

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #51 - 01/11/19 at 16:24:31
Print Post  
McGowdog wrote on 01/10/19 at 12:25:54:
Yeah but but but Americans murder Americans too.

Americans live on the dole, take food stamps and medicade while in their twenties too!

Yes, so “Americans do it too”.  Well then why bring in millions more to do it?  So because your son is in the habit of stealing your money from your purse you are going to go out in the street and invite others into your home to steal more of your money from your purse? Isn’t that a special kind of stupid?

Ms. Borelli

"Within the pages of the Bible are the answers to all the problems men face.
"Facts are stubborn things.
"[Conservatives] believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15th.
"We cannot play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent.
"People who are pro abortion are already born.
"The problem with liberals is not that they are ignorant, the problem is they know so much that is not so.
Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #52 - 01/11/19 at 18:22:39
Print Post  
newt2008 wrote on 01/11/19 at 16:24:31:
Yes, so “Americans do it too”.  Well then why bring in millions more to do it?  So because your son is in the habit of stealing your money from your purse you are going to go out in the street and invite others into your home to steal more of your money from your purse? Isn’t that a special kind of stupid?

Ms. Borelli

I asked what is his point and so far have not gotten an answer.  Trying to compare the fact that actual citizens may commit crimes is beside the point.  That HAS to be the dumbest, weakest, argument I've ever heard.  Makes me a bit suspicious!

Your analogy works.  Let's invite your thieving son's FRIENDS into your house to go through your stuff too!

Lily003   Huh Shocked

IP Logged

Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk Is Cheep

Reply #53 - 01/11/19 at 18:38:39
Print Post  
New York Dem shutting down terrorism committee to create Trump investigation panel

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-foreign-affairs-committee-chairman-engel-...

And like the Mueller investigation, I imagine this will take another 4 years and end up with no results.  Sometimes I think these people claim to have a job but don't actually do any work at all.  Just offer descriptions.

If You're Here To Teach, Then You've Much To Learn

IP Logged

Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk Is Cheep

Reply #54 - 01/11/19 at 18:40:44
Print Post  
Trump holding off on declaring national emergency on the border, calls on Democrats to fund wall

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-holding-off-on-declaring-national-emergen...

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #55 - 01/11/19 at 18:49:28
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 01/11/19 at 18:22:39:
I asked what is his point and so far have not gotten an answer.  Trying to compare the fact that actual citizens may commit crimes is beside the point.  That HAS to be the dumbest, weakest, argument I've ever heard.  Makes me a bit suspicious!

Your analogy works.  Let's invite your thieving son's FRIENDS into your house to go through your stuff too!

Lily003   Huh Shocked

The left make that ridiculous argument all the time. Yes, Americans commit crimes. So then why the need to import criminals?

Ms. Borelli

"Within the pages of the Bible are the answers to all the problems men face.
"Facts are stubborn things.
"[Conservatives] believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15th.
"We cannot play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent.
"People who are pro abortion are already born.
"The problem with liberals is not that they are ignorant, the problem is they know so much that is not so.
Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

cj_real_american
CF Presidents Club

Smitty Kitty is my boss.

Reply #56 - 01/12/19 at 11:52:33
Print Post  
newt2008 wrote on 01/11/19 at 18:49:28:
The left make that ridiculous argument all the time. Yes, Americans commit crimes. So then why the need to import criminals?

Ms. Borelli

Smiley  Very good Cream Puff.  Wink  That is one argument that no one can dispute.  Not to mention all the diseases they bring over as well.  I just wish that Trump would sign an EO on this subject!!!

IP Logged

CF Admin
CF Administrator

Conservative's Forum

Reply #57 - 01/13/19 at 15:37:45
Print Post  
Democrats on the side of illegals, rapists and murderers. Democrats are against Americans.

IP Logged

Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk Is Cheep

Reply #58 - 01/13/19 at 20:24:59
Print Post  
Sarah Sanders, other Republicans slam Democrats for 'partying on the beach' amid shutdown

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sarah-sanders-and-other-republicans-slam-democr...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Trump's address to the nation

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias