Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Obama said we have a Humanitarian crisis at the border in 2014
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Obama said we have a Humanitarian crisis at the border in 2014 (Read 200 times)
The Sheebler
Junior Member2

Conservative's Forum

Obama said we have a Humanitarian crisis at the border in 2014
01/10/19 at 14:11:24
Print Post  
**Ths forum doesn't allow new users with less than 2 posts to insert links so I will try to post the link in the comment. This is too good not to share and I have no affiliation to this site**

The audio is 1 minute, Obama is literally saying the same thing in 2014 that Trump is saying now. The Truth Derangement Syndrome makes you more delusional than a one shoed schizo on acid...

President Obama said in 2014 that there was a humanitarian crisis at the border.... so did Trump.

President Obama said that smugglers and traffickers are endangering children by traveling through Mexico .... So did Trump.

President Obama stressed the importance of deporting criminal aliens....So did Trump

President Obama wants to secure the border ..... So does Trump.

IP Logged

The Sheebler
Junior Member2

Conservative's Forum

Re: Obama said we have a Humanitarian crisis at the border in 2014
Reply #1 - 01/10/19 at 14:12:49
Print Post  

IP Logged

Gabriele
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 01/10/19 at 14:26:15
Print Post  
Welcome to the forum.  Smiley You'd think the RNC would be running this on the TV. Never mind, they don't want to secure the border either.

IP Logged

The Sheebler
Junior Member2

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 01/10/19 at 14:38:07
Print Post  
Thanks for the welcome, and sadly I agree with you, Republican leadership is spineless.

Fortunately for us, our forefather warned us about tyrannical government and made sure we would have our scary assault rifles for when the tyrannical government became to intrusive.  Grin

IP Logged

Gabriele
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 01/10/19 at 15:15:34
Print Post  
The Sheebler wrote on 01/10/19 at 14:38:07:
Thanks for the welcome, and sadly I agree with you, Republican leadership is spineless.

Fortunately for us, our forefather warned us about tyrannical government and made sure we would have our scary assault rifles for when the tyrannical government became to intrusive.  Grin

Yes, but I live in NJ so no scary assault rifles for me. I can't even have a scary sling shot. Sad

IP Logged

SurroundedByLiberals
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 01/10/19 at 17:14:08
Print Post  
The Sheebler wrote on 01/10/19 at 14:11:24:
**Ths forum doesn't allow new users with less than 2 posts to insert links so I will try to post the link in the comment. This is too good not to share and I have no affiliation to this site**

The audio is 1 minute, Obama is literally saying the same thing in 2014 that Trump is saying now. The Truth Derangement Syndrome makes you more delusional than a one shoed schizo on acid...

President Obama said in 2014 that there was a humanitarian crisis at the border.... so did Trump.

President Obama said that smugglers and traffickers are endangering children by traveling through Mexico .... So did Trump.

President Obama stressed the importance of deporting criminal aliens....So did Trump

President Obama wants to secure the border ..... So does Trump.

I like this one! [bold above]
      Oh!, you're new.  Welcome. 
       We really like dumb blonde pics here so feel free.  

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 01/10/19 at 18:24:34
Print Post  
It doesn't matter what any of them has said.

They were for it before they were against it.  The media doesn't report it, so most people don't remember.

Republicans SHOULD be out there supporting Donald Trump and saying it.  He is right that one of the reasons they don't want it is because he is President now.

But these politicians don't really want it.  And it NEVER matters what Democrats might have said before.

Lily003   Shocked Angry

IP Logged

Gabriele
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 01/10/19 at 18:50:21
Print Post  
I think part of it's Trump, but I think the Dems and pubs that said they were for it before knew it wouldn't happen. Like when the Republicans only voted to repeal Obamacare because they knew it wouldn't pass. Now it actually could get done. As the esteemed Mrs Borelli has pointed out, they're at the mercy of the Koch brothers and chamber of commerce gods.

IP Logged

Obilivious Maxinus
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 01/10/19 at 20:46:44
Print Post  
Gabriele wrote on 01/10/19 at 14:26:15:
Welcome to the forum.  Smiley You'd think the RNC would be running this on the TV. Never mind, they don't want to secure the border either.

LOL You tell it like it is don't you?  No screwing around, right to the point ! It appears neither political party wants the wall enough to fight for it. Trump is in this virtually alone in saving what's left of America but he does have us. If he fails, America as we know it is over.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Obama said we have a Humanitarian crisis at the border in 2014

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias