Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Why Isn't This 'Racist'?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Why Isn't This 'Racist'? (Read 727 times)
Canis Minor
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Why Isn't This 'Racist'?
Reply #10 - 02/08/19 at 07:13:54
Print Post  
How stupid does a person have to be to think painting one's face could ever be worse than the murder of infants? Seriously, how damn stupid is that? Perhaps, less stupid and just plain Evil!

IP Logged

RychusRkr
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #11 - 02/09/19 at 11:08:54
Print Post  
Nox wrote on 02/07/19 at 23:18:13:
You are so correct and that, fair damsel, is why the hype is on the blackface ... to get away from murdering the newborn.  Yes, the blackface issue is a throwback to the attempted assassination of K via yearbooks ... the diversion is working.  Now everyone is focused on blackface and not murder.

EXACTLY!!! this was all a ploy by the left to get the attention off this full term and even post birth abortion plan. They know continued attention to their evil scheme will awaken a HUGE sleeping giant in America and will bring a sure death blow to their agenda and their evil party: the sleeping giant is millions and millions and millions of Christians who up to now have been very passive in voting and politics.

IP Logged

17Oaks
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #12 - 02/09/19 at 13:54:56
Print Post  
Infanticide is here, it's murder 1 by any standard.  That said let's project outward to the future:

If the basis of Infanticide is that the kid has brown eyes instead of blue or that, well just changed my mind then what can happen to the conservatives down the road?

Never in my life did I think a Mayor or even a Gov has the Authority to legislate Murder 1 on his own.  Anyone note that no one voted for this.  What kind of man can sign this and still look in the mirror?

A man that by the stroke of his pen will execute you and me because we voted for Trump or being a member of the NRA or attend a church outside of Islam.

The conservative purge is coming and when it arrives the left will give us the same reverence they gave that child with brown eyes as it was being born...and all it's going to take is some 2-bit mayor or radical Gov to produce a document he signs.

Now that they have condoned death based upon anything or nothing at all it's only a short slide to the bottom of the sewer!!!

Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...any questions?

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #13 - 02/10/19 at 10:34:58
Print Post  
If / When the Left gets control of the government, the dreaded take over of Medical Care will start.  That will be the elimination of old people to conserve funds.  The Conservative will be an extra incentive to get them first.  That will also apply to Infanticide, which will make the children of Conservatives the first to go.  =  I will say it again.  I am glad I am old and will not have to put up with this for very long.

IP Logged

17Oaks
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #14 - 02/10/19 at 11:06:03
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 02/10/19 at 10:34:58:
If / When the Left gets control of the government, the dreaded take over of Medical Care will start.  That will be the elimination of old people to conserve funds.  The Conservative will be an extra incentive to get them first.  That will also apply to Infanticide, which will make the children of Conservatives the first to go.  =  I will say it again.  I am glad I am old and will not have to put up with this for very long.

BigM you are spot on.  Concurrent with that will the one thing that will ensure their power and control for most of the lifetimes of those on this forum...GUN CONTROL.

Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...any questions?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Why Isn't This 'Racist'?

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias