Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Mueller Busted Again?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Mueller Busted Again? (Read 317 times)
Giles Johnson
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Mueller Busted Again?
02/09/19 at 18:39:46
Print Post  
Roger Stone Home Security Shows CNN Arrived Almost A FULL HOUR Before FBI
Remember the ridiculous FBI raid on Roger Stone a couple weeks ago that CNN just happened to ‘conveniently’ be at? Well according to recently released security footage, it appears that CNN was present at Roger Stone’s home 40 minutes before the FBI even showed up.
Odd – this still from security video shows CNN arrived 40 minutes before the raid on my home and set up their camera 10 minutes before the FBI arrived. Their claim that they staked out my home every Thursday is disapproved by previous security camera recordings. If I was considered dangerous enough to require a take down by 29 FBI agents brandishing assault weapons why wasn’t CNN told to leave when the FBI closed the street ?
But it gets even worse. According to the same video surveillance video, it appears that authorities were giving directions to the CNN reporters who were at the scene.

Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker suggested during his testimony earlier today before the House Judiciary Committee that CNN may have been tipped off to the FBI’s raid, prompting CNN justice correspondent Evan Perez to accuse Whitaker of “trying to give oxygen to a conspiracy”.
Trying to give oxygen to a conspiracy? The facts speak for themselves. CNN was present at Roger Stone’s house way before the FBI even showed up. To make matters worse, video surveillance footage even shows authorities giving CNN directions on where to film. You can draw your own conclusions but the evidence certainly seems to show that CNN was tipped off by the FBI. Isn’t it interesting how the same people who are investigating Trump for ‘collusion’ seem to be colluding with CNN? Unbelievable!

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/busted-roger-stone-home-security-shows-cnn-arrived-al...

IP Logged

45Kriss_SBR
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: Mueller Busted Again?
Reply #1 - 02/09/19 at 21:45:46
Print Post  
CNN and the rest of the leftist propaganda outlets need to be shut down. They are aiding the enemy to destroy the country with propaganda. Remember Geobbels? Give that some thought.

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 02/09/19 at 22:26:41
Print Post  
I'd like someone to be filming people from CNN coming and going from places.

Lily003   Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 02/09/19 at 22:50:41
Print Post  
Quote:
Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker suggested during his testimony earlier today before the House Judiciary Committee that CNN may have been tipped off to the FBI’s raid

MAY have been tipped off? He think they just got lucky? Same old BS, just different people.....

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 02/10/19 at 07:32:25
Print Post  
The Mueller 'Investigation' is anything but an actual investigation. Mueller and his pals at the FBI/DOJ are filthy rotten dirty criminals and their schills in the MSM support and cover up for them. It's a disgusting display of what happens when a group of people defy our Constitution and usurp the actual elected government...this is nothing but a coup d'etat. These people deserve a firing squad IMO.

IP Logged

The Stranger
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 02/10/19 at 08:32:10
Print Post  
This could be stopped today if they wanted to, Mueller is the stop guy. I am sure there are Laws about leaks being illegal. Any R or Con in the congress or senate just has to demand he be charged with every leak.
Where I worked the bossed didn't want tho hear BS if one of my under links screwed up I was Hammered and held responsible.

Where's my RECIPROCITY???????
Every man is like the company he keeps."Show me your friends and I'll show you your Future"
They Repealed My II Amendment I had No Guns
They Disregarded My V Amendment I Was Innocent
They Violated My IV Amendment I Had Nothing To Hide
They Repealed My I Amendment "I COULD SAY NOTHING"

IP Logged

RychusRkr
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 02/10/19 at 16:25:15
Print Post  
Giles Johnson wrote on 02/09/19 at 18:39:46:
Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker suggested during his testimony earlier today before the House Judiciary Committee that CNN may have been tipped off to the FBI’s raid, prompting CNN justice correspondent Evan Perez to accuse Whitaker of “trying to give oxygen to a conspiracy”.
Trying to give oxygen to a conspiracy? The facts speak for themselves. CNN was present at Roger Stone’s house way before the FBI even showed up. ... Isn’t it interesting how the same people who are investigating Trump for ‘collusion’ seem to be colluding with CNN? Unbelievable!

notice the commie, evan perez, from commie news network didn't use the word 'theory' when he spoke of 'conspiracy'. no theory about it here... it is actual fact and this whole raid proves it more than just about anything.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Mueller Busted Again?

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias