Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Devil Theories on GOP Cowardice and Incompetence (Parts 1 & 2)
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Devil Theories on GOP Cowardice and Incompetence (Parts 1 & 2) (Read 274 times)
NewCenturion
CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Devil Theories on GOP Cowardice and Incompetence (Parts 1 & 2)
02/10/19 at 19:28:15
Print Post  
"America is God’s country, and God will not have his creation undone by cowards."                        

For the past seven years, I’ve has been running around with my hair on fire telling rank-and-file Republicans and Conservatives the Republican Party is an absolute and abject failure. This recurring theme was based on clear and present legislative results that represent truckloads of broken GOP promises, failed initiatives, cowardice, and incompetence.

Devil Theory 1: Many Republicans are being blackmailed into submission. It’s clear Republicans fear something or somebody a lot more than their angry constituents. Why else would they continue to break their campaign promises, time after time?

Devil Theory 2: Many Republicans are simply well-placed Trojan Horses or Manchurian Candidates who never had any intention of enacting the GOP agenda in the first place. This theory further postulates that such ϋber RINOs are actually Democrats masquerading as Republicans secretly hellbent on sabotaging the GOP from within.

READ MORE: https://www.newcenturion.us/blog/devil-theories-on-gop-cowardice-and-incompetenc...

Centurion protects traditional American values, promotes sound fiscal policies & embraces the Constitution. SPQA
IP Logged

Kybeagle
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: Devil Theories on GOP Cowardice and Incompetence (Parts 1 & 2)
Reply #1 - 02/10/19 at 20:21:35
Print Post  
Good article. I tend toward theory #2. Unfortunately, we have no viable alternatives. I don't believe a third party will ever become reality. On second thought, if the Republicans lose it all next year, which is entirely possible, the resulting lurch toward communism might wake up enough Americans to energize a conservative third party to replace the RINOS. I would sincerely hope so. I think the Republicans have built their own coffin.
« Last Edit: 02/10/19 at 21:58:39 by Kybeagle »  

IP Logged

SurroundedByLiberals
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 02/10/19 at 23:06:16
Print Post  
   Theory 1
    I give you Diane Feinstein and R. Mueller.  She's got something on him when he was in California.  Probably a sex scandal.

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 02/11/19 at 03:38:07
Print Post  
The most common answer is the simplest.

Republicans play to their donors, who want illegal immigration to reduce their costs.  Or whatever else their donors want.  Since incumbency is so powerful, they keep getting re-elected.  Because many people feel they are better than the alternative - a Democrat.  Theoretically, not voting for them again might make them realize the voters control it, not their donors.  But that fear of more Democrats make many voters vote for an alternative of the lesser of 2 evils.  I guess primary challenges make the most sense if possible.

I used to think it was just fear of unfavorable media coverage.  There's probably some of that.  I think Donald Trump has paved the way to stand up to the media.

And remember, these Republicans are living a good life.  Why do they want to rock the boat when life is good?

Lily003   Angry

IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 02/11/19 at 07:04:34
Print Post  
The 2 hypotheses are not mutually exclusive. In other words, depending upon the individual it could be either option, or even a bit of both. I'm pretty much convinced that far too many politicians simply function in a completely utilitarian manner. They will get behind and support any belief system, any political party, any social construct that they think will get them elected. The only interest of people like this is getting the power/status/wealth of political office, nothing else. Such people care nothing for the American people, our Constitution or our Republic. I just refer to such politicians as RINOs.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Devil Theories on GOP Cowardice and Incompetence (Parts 1 & 2)

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias