Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Lawmakers have 'agreement in principle' on border security talks
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Lawmakers have 'agreement in principle' on border security talks (Read 804 times)
Canis Minor
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Lawmakers have 'agreement in principle' on border security talks
Reply #10 - 02/12/19 at 08:14:18
Print Post  
I have to agree, invoking the National Security Emergency will have to go through the courts (will take some time), but it's a far better option than 'dancing with the Democratic devils' who will never agree to fixing a 'problem' that benefits them.

IP Logged

Obilivious Maxinus
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #11 - 02/12/19 at 09:21:23
Print Post  
THIS is a deal ?  Looks more like a complete and total sellout if Trump agrees to this.
The Barbarians are not only at the gate, they are HERE with many more on the way.
I'm surprised Pelosi & gang agreed to give him anything !
NOW we see how much of a fighter Trump really is. Even with overwhelming odds.

IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #12 - 02/12/19 at 09:44:13
Print Post  
May God give President Trump the strength and courage to stand in opposition to those who are (very obviously) seeking to destroy our Constitutional Republic.

IP Logged

USMC1967
CF Vice Presidents Club

NRA Life Member

Reply #13 - 02/12/19 at 10:00:24
Print Post  
Republican negotiators;

Waving White Flag, again.

The GREEN NEW SCAM,  COMMUNISM.

#PropagandaMedia

WE are now in a POLICE STATE, With a Corrupt FBI / DOJ.

Democrat Ilhan Omar The Enemy Within ?

http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/13/establishment-media-antifa-violence/

What is an assault rifle;
http://www.thefirearms.guide/blog/educational/assault-rifle

IP Logged

ConservativeOne
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #14 - 02/12/19 at 10:05:18
Print Post  
Obilivious Maxinus wrote on 02/12/19 at 09:21:23:
THIS is a deal ?  Looks more like a complete and total sellout if Trump agrees to this.
The Barbarians are not only at the gate, they are HERE with many more on the way.
I'm surprised Pelosi & gang agreed to give him anything !
NOW we see how much of a fighter Trump really is. Even with overwhelming odds.

Smiley Talk is talk along with multiple avenues that we have heard suggested. Yet we are no further along than we were two years ago.

My guess is he takes the deal, declares an emergency and never sees a penny of all those other available government funds that we hear he can use.

The ball is in his court. One thing you have to credit Demoncraps for...they seldom cave no matter the odds or what is said about them. Proof? It may not be finalized yet but they are far short of offering the 5.7 billion of the 20 to 30 billion needed.

IP Logged

ConservativeOne
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #15 - 02/12/19 at 10:14:49
Print Post  
USMC1967 wrote on 02/12/19 at 10:00:24:
Republican negotiators;

https://i.gifer.com/6mFp.gif

Waving White Flag, again.

Yep and I'm listening to Mike Gallagher now and he's trying to shame anyone who says this is not enough. His reasoning?...the House is Democrat. Sorry Mike but it wasn't Democrat the first two years and McConnell the sell out had the means to get this done along with all the sources that were supposed to be available for funding and the military building it. Too worried about the nuclear option being used in the future by the Democraps. Newsflash...if it were the Dems that needed to use it...they would and they wouldn't hesitate.

You keep watching Mike and I'll I'll keep looking at reality.

I speak only for me when I say that I am tired of hearing all the alternatives.. IF and I stress the IF... no one has the intentions of using them.

But...

Since this is not done, it's only fair to wait and see what he does.

IP Logged

DEW MIST
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #16 - 02/12/19 at 10:46:18
Print Post  
Canis Minor wrote on 02/12/19 at 09:44:13:
May God give President Trump the strength and courage to stand in opposition to those who are (very obviously) seeking to destroy our Constitutional Republic.

AMEN AND WITH MANY BLESSINGS AND MUCH WISDOM.
JOSHUA LISTENED AT JERICO! 

DEW

IP Logged

Meerkat
CF Junior Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #17 - 02/12/19 at 11:11:51
Print Post  
I don't see the President getting much more out of these Dims. Might be better to take this then go find some juicy over funded Dim programs to pilfer. Also declaring an emergency would likely take badly needed money from the military which the Dims would love to see.

IP Logged

ConservativeOne
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #18 - 02/12/19 at 15:07:34
Print Post  
I'm wondering if this isn't McConnell the swamp rat setting this up to embarrass Trump. He probably supports this deal and has told the WH that it's the best they will get. Perhaps why Trump isn't saying much more than he isn't happy with it. If it passes both the House and the Senate... then it puts it all on Trump to veto it....another McConnell sell out? Possibly?

Trump needs to do what Trump needs to do...as the saying goes. He's not going to get any help.

It ain't over till it's over. - Yogi Berra

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #19 - 02/13/19 at 07:14:28
Print Post  
ConservativeOne wrote on 02/12/19 at 10:14:49:
Yep and I'm listening to Mike Gallagher now and he's trying to shame anyone who says this is not enough. His reasoning?...the House is Democrat. Sorry Mike but it wasn't Democrat the first two years and McConnell the sell out had the means to get this done along with all the sources that were supposed to be available for funding and the military building it. Too worried about the nuclear option being used in the future by the Democraps. Newsflash...if it were the Dems that needed to use it...they would and they wouldn't hesitate.

You keep watching Mike and I'll I'll keep looking at reality.

I speak only for me when I say that I am tired of hearing all the alternatives.. IF and I stress the IF... no one has the intentions of using them.

But...

Since this is not done, it's only fair to wait and see what he does.

I have only started listening to Gallagher recently.  He was very excited yesterday when talking about the money.  He was shutting down people who did not think we should take hold out.  I thought he was supposed to be a reliable Conservative choice.  I will find someone else. == When Obama sent 150 Billion on pallets to Iran, where did he get that money?  If he had access to that much, I am sure Trump could find some for the Wall, if he chose to be "Crooked" in doing so.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Lawmakers have 'agreement in principle' on border security talks

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias