Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › beto
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic beto (Read 232 times)
Nox
CF Vice Presidents Club

Old and Grumpy

beto
02/12/19 at 04:39:55
Print Post  
At the rally in El Paso, President Donald J Trump talked about the beto rally and how it got 200 people. Of course I laughed. I started watching the rally on Hannity and stayed there until at the end of his show, Hannity started a split screen babble (I guess to say goodbye) and I switched to CSPAN and finished watching the rally.

Now comes the good part:

CSPAN began showing the beto rally. I do not know if it was the whole thing (I doubt it was) but what was shown was an absolute joke. There were musical instruments on the stage (no musicians on stage at that time) and here was beto dancing around the stage in a white shirt, no tie, and blurting out words and phrases which I assume were to motivate the "crowd?". The CSPAN broadcast did not last long and it reverted back to its regularly scheduled program.

My point:

This silly rally is beto's lizzy moment.

lizzy thought her dna test would lock her in versus the lock her out that it turned out to be.

beto was betting on:

1. hometown crowd (aka massive turnout)

2. acting like a rock star (he looked like a high school kid at a football pep rally)

3. speaking spanish for the benefit of whichever non-English folks were there

I'm sure that twitter or face book (I have neither) will run this farce en total … but it looks to me like beto just shot himself in the foot in El Paso.

IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: beto
Reply #1 - 02/12/19 at 08:03:58
Print Post  
Unfortunately though, there are still some people who think this 'fake Hispanic' Beto guy is just wonderful. So far though, not a large number. But then again, look at how Elizabeth "Pocahontas' Warren used similar tactics and is now a US Senator.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › beto

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias