Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › How Democrats Cheat In Elections
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) How Democrats Cheat In Elections (Read 825 times)
Canis Minor
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: How Democrats Cheat In Elections
Reply #10 - 03/12/19 at 13:49:11
Print Post  
dumpapolitician wrote on 03/12/19 at 10:59:39:
why dont we have a media that reports this crap! 

Because the Democrats literally own 90% of the MSM.

IP Logged

mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #11 - 03/13/19 at 13:07:51
Print Post  
Canis Minor wrote on 03/12/19 at 13:49:11:
Because the Democrats literally own 90% of the MSM.
An' that's why I call it The Propaganda Ministry of the Left Wing Fascist Agenda.

Smiley

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones I operate by myself, such as safety, magazine release, bolt or slide, optics an' trigger. Any others are unnecessary.
the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

Giles Johnson
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #12 - 03/13/19 at 22:05:52
Print Post  
Voting is not a States Rights issue in a Federal General election!

IP Logged

TomH
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #13 - 03/14/19 at 07:26:04
Print Post  
Canis Minor wrote on 03/12/19 at 07:30:09:
Pelosi just stated that "newcomers (aka illegals) have the right to vote"...I couldn't believe how brazenly she said it.

And this is happening all over the place: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/oct/18/texas-democrats-ask-noncitizens...

My idiot state (Massachusetts) is already on board with Illegals voting. My question, how is this not a violation of Federal Law? Every time an illegal votes they are taking away the voice of a US citizen! Why is this not being addressed? This is a criminal violation of our electoral system. Why even worry about Russian interference...the Democrats are doing it like crazy!   

It is being addressed. Do you have a moment to learn about Q?

https://youtu.be/6cYZ8dUgPuU

https://youtu.be/5vYqqH3-xFY

WWG1WGA

IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #14 - 03/14/19 at 08:01:29
Print Post  
Oh I know about Q. I'm just not convinced either way that Q is who/what he/they claim to be. I'm not convinced that a secret cabal of insiders are somehow in possession of a 'great plan' to bring down the Deep State. Then again, some historic taverns in Boston do have plaques dedicated to 'The Sons Of Liberty'. Guess anything is possible.

That said, now (hopefully) Trump does have some type of plan to deal with the traitorous scum in Obama's FBI/DOJ who obviously had an "insurance plan" to smear and frame him. I'm pretty sure that these plans would not be out in public zipping around the internet for all to see though!

IP Logged

ConservativeOne
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #15 - 03/14/19 at 08:53:51
Print Post  
Canis Minor wrote on 03/14/19 at 08:01:29:
Oh I know about Q. I'm just not convinced either way that Q is who/what he/they claim to be. I'm not convinced that a secret cabal of insiders are somehow in possession of a 'great plan' to bring down the Deep State. Then again, some historic taverns in Boston do have plaques dedicated to 'The Sons Of Liberty'. Guess anything is possible.

That said, now (hopefully) Trump does have some type of plan to deal with the traitorous scum in Obama's FBI/DOJ who obviously had an "insurance plan" to smear and frame him. I'm pretty sure that these plans would not be out in public zipping around the internet for all to see though! 

I have my doubts about this "Q" as well. Serious question for his followers. Can you list all that he has been right about? Not trying to discredit him (or her) but I hear a lot about "Q" in some circles but do we have any idea if he's been accurate?

Anyone? I can possibly be made a believer but like "Doubting Thomas" I want some red meat so to speak.

IP Logged

TomH
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #16 - 03/14/19 at 09:29:38
Print Post  
ConservativeOne wrote on 03/14/19 at 08:53:51:
I have my doubts about this "Q" as well. Serious question for his followers. Can you list all that he has been right about? Not trying to discredit him (or her) but I hear a lot about "Q" in some circles but do we have any idea if he's been accurate?

Anyone? I can possibly be made a believer but like "Doubting Thomas" I want some red meat so to speak.

Yes absolutley. Just please check out the links. Q is very complicated and those vids are good concise introductions for Q beginners. Better than I can do.

The first and most obvious proof is that 19 times Q has posted seconds before trump, often regarding the same subject and using similar distinct words or phrases. That at least proves that Q is legitametly connected to trump, and not some LARP in his moms basement.

Just off the top of my head Q said trump would use the army corp of engineers to build the wall a whope year ago. He told us utah prosecuter john huber was appointed by sessions to investigate the clinton coverup a half a year before it was public. And he said bye bye to mccain EXACTLY one month before it was announced mccain had died.

These are just off the top of my head. The vids I shared have more because there are plenty more . And more proofs keep being generated as the months go by.

Please just look into it and give it a fair shake. The evidence in support of Q is becoming overwhelming, or as Q says, statistically impossible.

WWG1WGA

IP Logged

TomH
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #17 - 03/14/19 at 09:32:29
Print Post  
Also let me point out, the mainstream media has attacked Q ruthlessly and continuously. All for a fake conspiracy? That should tell you something...

WWG1WGA

IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #18 - 03/14/19 at 09:32:45
Print Post  
I have no idea regarding the accuracy of Q. The posts I've seen seem rather cryptic and general (one could take them various ways). Right now Q appears to be predicting some 'big events' to be coming out soon (there's some type of countdown taking place). I guess time will tell about Q. For me, I read some Q stuff but I don't take it as being a given objective reality.

IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #19 - 03/14/19 at 09:34:29
Print Post  
TomH wrote on 03/14/19 at 09:32:29:
Also let me point out, the mainstream media has attacked Q ruthlessly and continuously. All for a fake conspiracy? That should tell you something...

Obviously Q supporters are Conservative Patriots...that alone would make the Fake Commie News Networks go on the attack.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › How Democrats Cheat In Elections

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias