Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › How Democrats Cheat In Elections
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) How Democrats Cheat In Elections (Read 777 times)
TomH
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: How Democrats Cheat In Elections
Reply #20 - 03/14/19 at 19:37:37
Print Post  
Canis Minor wrote on 03/14/19 at 09:34:29:
Obviously Q supporters are Conservative Patriots...that alone would make the Fake Commie News Networks go on the attack.

True, but wld they attack so consistently if THEY didnt think it was a real threat?
But for me the real proof are the 19 posts that line up so well with trumps. Statistically impossible.

IP Logged

TomH
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: How Democrats Cheat In Elections
Reply #21 - 03/14/19 at 19:46:02
Print Post  
Canis Minor wrote on 03/14/19 at 09:32:45:
I have no idea regarding the accuracy of Q. The posts I've seen seem rather cryptic and general (one could take them various ways). Right now Q appears to be predicting some 'big events' to be coming out soon (there's some type of countdown taking place). I guess time will tell about Q. For me, I read some Q stuff but I don't take it as being a given objective reality.

Yes im sure half of what Q says goes right over my head so I listen to decoders like Praying Medic, who made that 'Q for beginners' vid.

Yep, Q in feb predicting the mueller report soon to come out, followed closely by the declass and another oig report. These will then show us the people that the deep state has been being investigated all along by mikitary intelligence. And they will show that obama was the final authority on the spying campaign.

Just try watching the latest Praying Medic vids and see if they convince you.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › How Democrats Cheat In Elections

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias