Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › 12 GOP Senators vote against President Trump....
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) 12 GOP Senators vote against President Trump.... (Read 1,343 times)
Conservative Heros
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: 12 GOP Senators vote against President Trump....
Reply #10 - 03/14/19 at 19:01:12
Print Post  
I am surprised, sorry that I'm naive but this is a disgrace. I'm so GD mad right now I can't see straight. Angry Angry Angry Angry

If I saw a bus with these aholes catch on fire and I had the only fire hose in the world...I'd cut the hose in a few dozen places to make sure it was of no use.
Mike Lee and Rand Paul....really?!?!?! Really?!?! Jeeze. Angry

The time is near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be free men or slaves.  George Washington   Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company.  George Washington

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #11 - 03/14/19 at 19:08:26
Print Post  
Rush opined that the President will veto it, and there wouldn't be 2/3 to overturn his veto.

That some of those Republicans voting "no" did it for their own re-election campaigns.

He may be correct, but if people keep voting for them, we just get more of the same.  I have no Republican to vote for, but if I did, I  don't know that I COULD vote for the likes of these.

Lily003   Angry

IP Logged

RiverRat
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #12 - 03/14/19 at 19:11:43
Print Post  
I knew who some of them would be. The women fron Maine and Alaska. Ryan from Kentucky and Romney were easy to guess, I was surprised Portman from my state (Ohio) was in that group.
I'm sending a very short and straight foward letter to him tomorrow morning. I'm letting him know I will never vote for him again.

IP Logged

countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #13 - 03/14/19 at 19:16:37
Print Post  
Do the republicans really think that if they play nice now when the democrats are back in power they will play nice? Idiots......

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

FlaOkie
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #14 - 03/14/19 at 19:33:22
Print Post  
Surprise surprise – my favorite Senator, lying slimeball Little Marco at it again. Roll Eyes Angry

IP Logged

countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #15 - 03/14/19 at 19:33:24
Print Post  
The twelve Senate Republicans who voted with Democrats to end the national emergency include:

Rand Paul (R-KY)
Mike Lee (R-UT)
Susan Collins (R-ME)
Lisa Murkowski (R-AK)
Lamar Alexander (R-TN)
Mitt Romney (R-UT)
Jerry Moran (R-KS)
Pat Toomey (R-PA)
Rob Portman (R-OH)
Roger Wicker (R-MS)
Marco Rubio (R-FL)
Roy Blunt (R-MO)

Many of these Republicans have cited Congress’s authority under the Constitution as the only branch to appropriate money. However, Congress passed the National Emergencies Act of 1976, which allows the president to declare a national emergency and reappropriate money to further a national security interest, such as securing the southern border.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/14/twelve-senate-republicans-voted-fo...

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

Conservative Heros
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #16 - 03/14/19 at 19:33:28
Print Post  
One of the aholes was Roy Blunt from MO...if he thinks that's going to help his re-election...whenever it is...he's grossly mistaken. These retards just cut their own throats, the republicans that supported them before never will again and no democraps are going to appreciate it and vote for them next time.

The time is near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be free men or slaves.  George Washington   Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company.  George Washington

IP Logged

Jazzee
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #17 - 03/15/19 at 00:03:25
Print Post  
the GOP is the problem they should have done the funding when they had the two houses but of course we KNEW ryan was a commie leftie and would never help Trump......they are such losers and care less about you and me
we are ruled by a one party system of corrupt power hungry lying jerks there is NO one representing us the normal people
sick of it all...........and now 2 yrs of the commie left and their garbage HELP

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #18 - 03/15/19 at 07:31:14
Print Post  
ScottT wrote on 03/14/19 at 15:33:55:
And this is going to give the courts an excuse to shoot this down when Trump vetos. Also gives Roberts his excuse to side with the libs when it gets to the SC. Trump should never have caved on the shutdown.

I don't think the courts can overrule this as it is a clear law that Congress passed.

IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #19 - 03/15/19 at 07:49:36
Print Post  
RINOs...as bad as the Democrats.  Angry

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › 12 GOP Senators vote against President Trump....

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias