Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Build the wall to save taxpayers billions
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Build the wall to save taxpayers billions (Read 213 times)
Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Build the wall to save taxpayers billions
03/14/19 at 19:04:26
Print Post  
I guess SOME taxpayers don't mind their tax dollars supporting illegal aliens.  Do they not know?  Do they support their money being spent on this?  Wouldn't they rather have good roads, bridges, maintenance and good things in their communities?  How about more help for actual citizens?  Nah, I guess they are okay with working to pay taxes to support illegal aliens.  They okay with their property taxes going up to send illegal aliens to their schools?  English as a first or second language being taught?  El prima el dos when they call an automated call system? 

How about a special assessment, in the here and now, to pay for them?  Would THAT get their attention?  Border states, is it okay with you?

https://townhall.com/columnists/betsymccaughey/2019/03/14/build-the-wall-to-save...

I guess it doesn't matter to anyone elected to Congress what the taxpayer thinks anyway.  But putting pressure on them doesn't hurt.  President Trump, veto away.

Lily003   Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

DEW MIST
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: Build the wall to save taxpayers billions
Reply #1 - 03/14/19 at 19:27:59
Print Post  

I also wish the leaders would be human and remember why they are there.... to help the people that put them there!  They are supposed to work FOR the people [their BOSS]!!

Nothing seems to be right anymore!  Plus it is taxes for city, county, state, and many other things!!  I'm only waiting for the true KING to handle it!   THE WORKING CITIZEN IS TAXED TO DEATH!!

GOD bless you and yours.

DEW

IP Logged

45Kriss_SBR
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 03/14/19 at 19:30:44
Print Post  
I mind very much it makes me sick! I sent John Cornyn last year and got a smartazz answer. The response said "if I didnt like the way the government was handling the matter I needed to go to (some gov. site that was listed). I sent back my response to kiss my azz. I'm still waiting for his response. To h*ll with Rhino John Cornyn!

And yes they dont give a rats behind about the citizens. Once they get up to "Tinsle Town" and start getting bribes under the table from lobbyists they turn they're backs.

Has anyone seen Cornyn get on the media and rave vigarously about what's happening on the border?
Nope me neither!
No wonder we're about to lose our state with pricks like Cornyn, Castro and that ape Al Green!

IP Logged

Gabriele
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 03/14/19 at 21:26:06
Print Post  
Here in nj our esteemed governor has set aside millions to pay their legal fees. I have made my displeasure about this known to him several times, not that he cares. If I think about it too long it makes me physically ill.

IP Logged

45Kriss_SBR
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 03/14/19 at 21:38:32
Print Post  
Gabriele wrote on 03/14/19 at 21:26:06:
Here in nj our esteemed governor has set aside millions to pay their legal fees. I have made my displeasure about this known to him several times, not that he cares. If I think about it too long it makes me physically ill.

Did you call him a FASCIST PUKE? LOL!

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 03/14/19 at 23:55:06
Print Post  
Gabriele wrote on 03/14/19 at 21:26:06:

I really know how you feel.

Lily003   Angry

IP Logged

Gabriele
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 03/15/19 at 06:31:58
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 03/14/19 at 23:55:06:
I really know how you feel.

Lily003   Angry

That's why sometimes I don't comment on your posts. I agree with you 100%, but I can't bear to think about it or my day is ruined.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Build the wall to save taxpayers billions

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias