Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Democrats running the house prove that we need a Republican House to get things done
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Democrats running the house prove that we need a Republican House to get things done (Read 761 times)
CF Admin
CF Administrator

Conservative's Forum

Democrats running the house prove that we need a Republican House to get things done
05/22/19 at 15:35:47
Print Post  
The Democrats running the house prove that we need a Republican House to get things done.

IP Logged

ConservativeOne
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Democrats running the house prove that we need a Republican House to get things done
Reply #1 - 05/22/19 at 15:48:37
Print Post  
True, but we had three branches. I rest my case. I know. Vote in all the right people at exactly the same time. Not going to happen because there's always the RINOs who thrown in with the opposition.

IP Logged

Obilivious Maxinus
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Democrats running the house prove that we need a Republican House to get things done
Reply #2 - 05/22/19 at 17:06:21
Print Post  
ConservativeOne wrote on 05/22/19 at 15:48:37:
True, but we had three branches. I rest my case. I know. Vote in all the right people at exactly the same time. Not going to happen because there's always the RINOs who thrown in with the opposition.

We now appear to have 4 branches..Legislative, Judical, Executive and now Bureaucratic.

IP Logged

USMC1967
CF Vice Presidents Club

NRA Life Member

Reply #3 - 05/22/19 at 18:06:16
Print Post  
CF Admin wrote on 05/22/19 at 15:35:47:
The Democrats running the house prove that we need a Republican House to get things done.

Yeah well, where were the republicans who were supposed to campaign on the economy in 2018 ?   Crickets........... and they lost.

The NEW Democrat Party; Anti-Semitism, RACISTs, Sexual Assaults, Kill Babies.....
Democrats are Now the PARTY of HATE... Omar, Tlaib, Nadler, Schiff, Swalwell….

#PropagandaMedia

Democrat Hoax List:
https://www.pacificpundit.com/2019/02/18/hoax-hate-crimes-list/.

What is an assault rifle;
http://www.thefirearms.guide/blog/educational/assault-rifle

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 05/22/19 at 18:59:48
Print Post  
Where were the Republicans when they had all 3 branches of government?

Lily003   Angry

IP Logged

Gabriele
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 05/22/19 at 20:25:45
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 05/22/19 at 18:59:48:
Where were the Republicans when they had all 3 branches of government?

Lily003   Angry

What she said.

IP Logged

gsurko
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 05/22/19 at 22:28:11
Print Post  
Gabriele wrote on 05/22/19 at 20:25:45:
What she said.

Yeah.

IP Logged

mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 05/22/19 at 23:53:57
Print Post  
Maybe what we need to get Congress to do their job is to take away the comforts to which they have become accustomed to. I say we take all 535 members ( both Senate an' House), lock them in a barn in North Dakota, feed them only one WW2 c ration each per day, take away their laptops, ipads, cell phones, iPhones or other communication devices an tell them that there are only three ways they can be released.
No. 1: Do the job they are s'pose to do an' work on the agenda put before them.
No. 2: They can resign. Butt they will have to completely resign from all gubmint work. No running for another office. No accepting a political appointment. No lobbying. Not even as a political consultant. They resign, they leave the field completely. Maybe get a real job for a change.
No. 3: As my drill sergeant put i, a death in the family..
Their own.

Now the agenda will not include endless investigations aimed at political enemies. It will be made up of matters that will benefit American citizens. They will not be released until the agenda is completed an' signed into law. The members will not be allowed to register for re-election until the Agenda is completed. Campaign fund raising will not be allowed while they are sequestered.

I know we won't be able to get this done butt it'd it came about, they might Jus' realize they work for us an'  not the other way around.

Smiley

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones I operate by myself, such as safety, magazine release, bolt or slide, optics an' trigger. Any others are unnecessary.
the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 05/23/19 at 01:19:54
Print Post  
mortarman wrote on 05/22/19 at 23:53:57:
Maybe what we need to get Congress to do their job is to take away the comforts to which they have become accustomed to. I say we take all 535 members ( both Senate an' House), lock them in a barn in North Dakota, feed them only one WW2 c ration each per day, take away their laptops, ipads, cell phones, iPhones or other communication devices an tell them that there are only three ways they can be released.
No. 1: Do the job they are s'pose to do an' work on the agenda put before them.
No. 2: They can resign. Butt they will have to completely resign from all gubmint work. No running for another office. No accepting a political appointment. No lobbying. Not even as a political consultant. They resign, they leave the field completely. Maybe get a real job for a change.
No. 3: As my drill sergeant put i, a death in the family..
Their own.

Now the agenda will not include endless investigations aimed at political enemies. It will be made up of matters that will benefit American citizens. They will not be released until the agenda is completed an' signed into law. The members will not be allowed to register for re-election until the Agenda is completed. Campaign fund raising will not be allowed while they are sequestered.

I know we won't be able to get this done butt it'd it came about, they might Jus' realize they work for us an'  not the other way around.

Smiley

Don't we wish.  Include outhouses in the plan.

Lily003    Huh

IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #9 - 05/23/19 at 06:34:50
Print Post  
CF Admin wrote on 05/22/19 at 15:35:47:

Addition: A Republican House with no RINOs!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Democrats running the house prove that we need a Republican House to get things done

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias