Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › An Interesting Read on Impeachment
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic An Interesting Read on Impeachment (Read 484 times)
Giles Johnson
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

An Interesting Read on Impeachment
06/11/19 at 22:16:46
Print Post  
I hope that the House of Representatives impeaches Trump. Let me tell you what will happen next.!

1. The House can pass articles of impeachment over the objections of the Republicans, and refer to the Senate for trial.
            2. The Senate will conduct a trial. There will be a vote, and the Republicans will vote unanimously, along with a small number of Democrats, to not convict the President. Legally, it will all be over at that point.
            3. However, during the trial, and this is what no one is thinking about right now, the President's attorneys will have the right to subpoena and question ANYONE THAT THEY WANT.. That is different than the special counsel investigation, which was very one-sided. So, during the impeachment trial, we will be hearing testimony from James Comey, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Bruce Ohr, Glenn Simpson, Donna Brazille, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch, Christopher Steele, Hillary Clinton, John Brennan, James Clapper, and a whole host of other participants in this whole sordid affair and the ensuing coverup activities. A lot of dirt will be dug up; a lot of truth will be unveiled. Finger pointing will occur. Deals will start being made, and suddenly, a lot of democrats will start being charged and going to prison. All this, because, remember, the President's team will now, for the first time, have the RIGHT to question all of these people under oath - and they will turn on each other. That’s already starting.
            4. Lastly, one more thing will happen – the Senate will not convict the President. Nothing will happen to Trump. Most Americans are clueless about political processes, the law, and the Constitution. Most Americans believe that being impeached results in removal from office. They don't understand that phase 2 is a trial in and by the Senate, where he has zero chance of conviction. Remember, the Senate is controlled by Republicans; they will determine what testimony is allowed -- and **everything** will be allowed, including: DNC collusion with the Clinton campaign to fix the election in favor of Hillary, the creation of the Trump dossier, the cover up and destruction of emails that very likely included incriminating information. They’ll incriminate each other for lying to the FISA court, for spying and wiretapping the Trump campaign, and for colluding with foreign political actors, especially George Soros. After the Senate declines to convict the President, we will have an election, and Trump will win. It will be a backlash against democrat petulance, temper tantrums, hypocrisy and dishonesty. Even minorities will vote for Trump, because, for the first time, they will see that democrats have spent 2+ years focused on maintaining their own power, and not doing anything at all about black murders in Chicago, homelessness, opioids, and other important issues that are actually killing people. And, we will spend the following four years listening to politicians and pundits claim that the whole impeachment was rigged.

IP Logged

Jazzee
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: An Interesting Read on Impeachment
Reply #1 - 06/11/19 at 23:27:51
Print Post  
I say bring on the popcorn and impeach go ahead commie left just do it you corrupt morons............................clowns

IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 06/12/19 at 05:51:41
Print Post  
Won't pass in the Senate...it's all smoke and mirrors designed to make ignorant voters think Trump actually did do something horribly wrong (so they won't vote for him).

IP Logged

ConservativeOne
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 06/12/19 at 06:01:21
Print Post  
That may be why Pelosi seems to be so against it at this point/

IP Logged

The Stranger
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 06/12/19 at 07:54:30
Print Post  
Canis Minor wrote on 06/12/19 at 05:51:41:
Won't pass in the Senate...it's all smoke and mirrors designed to make ignorant voters think Trump actually did do something horribly wrong (so they won't vote for him).

What makes ya think the likes of Romney, Murkowski, and a hand full of others will support Trump?

Where's my RECIPROCITY???????
Every man is like the company he keeps."Show me your friends and I'll show you your Future"
They Repealed My II Amendment I had No Guns
They Disregarded My V Amendment I Was Innocent
They Violated My IV Amendment I Had Nothing To Hide
They Repealed My I Amendment "I COULD SAY NOTHING"

IP Logged

Canis Minor
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 06/12/19 at 10:58:38
Print Post  
The Stranger wrote on 06/12/19 at 07:54:30:
What makes ya think the likes of Romney, Murkowski, and a hand full of others will support Trump?

The Senate needs a 2/3 super majority to successfully impeach. Even if certain RINOs turn traitor the math isn’t there... not currently anyway.

IP Logged

The Stranger
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 06/12/19 at 12:14:43
Print Post  
Canis Minor wrote on 06/12/19 at 10:58:38:
The Senate needs a 2/3 super majority to successfully impeach. Even if certain RINOs turn traitor the math isn’t there... not currently anyway.

Thank you!
Yeah don't know if 18 RINO's would be that brave.

Where's my RECIPROCITY???????
Every man is like the company he keeps."Show me your friends and I'll show you your Future"
They Repealed My II Amendment I had No Guns
They Disregarded My V Amendment I Was Innocent
They Violated My IV Amendment I Had Nothing To Hide
They Repealed My I Amendment "I COULD SAY NOTHING"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › An Interesting Read on Impeachment

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias