Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Billionaire Ross Perot, who ran twice for president, dead at 89
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Billionaire Ross Perot, who ran twice for president, dead at 89 (Read 992 times)
SurroundedByLiberals
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Billionaire Ross Perot, who ran twice for president, dead at 89
Reply #10 - 07/09/19 at 17:56:26
Print Post  
   Rush mentioned today (in a long Perot eulogy) that post election polling showed that the First Rapist would have won anyway.
    Without a doubt most of the above is true but the man was a patriot and, as far as I know, a good family man.  Besides, a lot of people dislike - hate the Bushes.

IP Logged

HarryO
CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #11 - 07/09/19 at 19:27:20
Print Post  
Perot was responsible for America having a rapist degenerate as President.

IP Logged

cloudslicer
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #12 - 07/09/19 at 21:20:20
Print Post  
Perot to  me was a bit of an enigma, he helped win Clinton win by splitting conservatives. His warnings about NAFTA seem to have come true.

A great man. Rest in peace. He did what he could to make the world a better place which is more than can be said for many people with great power.

Arguing logic with a leftist is like administering medicine to the dead. They exist to be defeated, and they never consoled when their self inflicted ruin occurs.

IP Logged

cj_real_american
CF Presidents Club

Smitty Kitty is my boss.

Reply #13 - 07/10/19 at 00:37:43
Print Post  
Personally I never cared for Perot, but in saying this, he did have family and I pray the Lord will bless and comfort them.  RIP Perot

IP Logged

dustymars
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #14 - 07/10/19 at 07:02:05
Print Post  
Actually, I agreed with much that he said and at the time thought he was just playing a game running as an Independent.   If he was serious about being President he would have run in the Republican primary against Bush-41. Otherwise he may have been a good choice, but he knew very well his chances were nil.

Well, he did redeem himself:  https://potatriotsunite.com/ross-perot-left-100-million-to-the-trump-2020-campai...

OOPS!:  https://hoax-alert.leadstories.com/3470659-fake-news-ross-perot-left-100-million...
« Last Edit: 07/10/19 at 09:41:49 by dustymars »  
IP Logged

Newright
Ex Member

Reply #15 - 07/10/19 at 19:26:59
Print Post  
HW Bush was not a conservative....period.  He was our first open borders, free trade instead of fair trade, tax raiser and there isn't a military conflict I didn't like president.

Bush in 4 short years had us in Panama, Desert Storm and yes...look it up...Somalia.  Most people think Clinton was responsible for Somalia.  Not to mention, he abandoned friendly forces in Afghanistan which lead to civil war which lead to the Taliban which lead to Bin laden and Al Qaeda.

But Foxnews will never allow.. "YOU" to belive that

Bush 41 started NAFTA and trade with China (finalized under Clinton).

Bush was a neo-con.  Without Perot in 1992, there would be no Trump today.

There is a reason Bush was a 1 term president despite a Republican president from 1968-1992 minus the 4 years with Carter.  It is because Bush 41 and 43 were awful presidents.

Hey...my grand daddy was a senator, my daddy was a senator and head of the CIA.  We all went to Yale in CT and hangout in Maine but we are going to pretend we are Texans...LOL.

Do people still buy into the Bush BS still to this day?

Don't even get me started on "W" being the brave individual and joining the air national guard so no Vietnam service.

I have more respect for Clinton and Trump who were honest on their Vietnam deferments.

Dan Rather or no Dan Rather, W pussed out.

IP Logged

dustymars
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #16 - 07/11/19 at 06:59:30
Print Post  
I think the voters finally figured the Bush's and voted for Trump.  Let's hope his voters are awake in November 2020.

IP Logged

The Stranger
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #17 - 07/11/19 at 18:18:35
Print Post  
CF Admin wrote on 07/09/19 at 15:03:23:
Perot ran because he hated Bush 41. He dropped out to help Clinton win. He was a phony. He was for big government and made a lot of money off of government and taxpayers. He only complained about deficits when Bush was Pres. Not when Obama doubled the national debt.

He was a phony who was all about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$. He could of cared less about America other then his money. He ran against NAFTA and it was a hoax. He and his family made Millions maybe Billions from NAFTA.
Once he seen he was getting up in the polls and could win he started the nutty conspiracy BS. He didn't want to win.

Where's my RECIPROCITY???????
Every man is like the company he keeps."Show me your friends and I'll show you your Future"
They Repealed My II Amendment I had No Guns
They Disregarded My V Amendment I Was Innocent
They Violated My IV Amendment I Had Nothing To Hide
They Repealed My I Amendment "I COULD SAY NOTHING"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Billionaire Ross Perot, who ran twice for president, dead at 89

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias