Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › 52% population growth Hispanic
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic 52% population growth Hispanic (Read 498 times)
Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

52% population growth Hispanic
07/10/19 at 02:33:13
Print Post  
Shocking, I say, shocking.  Also cited is 60 million Hispanics in USA.

I believe we see it every single day.  A commercial runs here the other night completely in Spanish.  The manager of the Chicago Cubs (Joe Maddon) ends every press conference in Spanish.  How many calls are we asked to "press whatever for Spanish?"  And these are minor.  We are NOT a Hispanic nation.  This was settled long ago!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/record-60-million-hispanic...

I wouldn't be surprised if it were more.

Lily003   Shocked Huh Undecided

IP Logged

17Oaks
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: 52% population growth Hispanic
Reply #1 - 07/10/19 at 08:17:54
Print Post  
60 M + 25-35M illegals almost all Mexicans as of 2020 by 2060 over 100 million (I think this is a CONSERVATIVE number)

The US has the largest class of Spanish speaking people in the WORLD!!!!!!

https://www.census.gov/library/visualizations/2018/comm/hispanic-projected-pop.h...

Anyone care to point to a Hispanic country in the Western Hemisphere that leads the world in anything other than poverty?

The Mexicans want America to look like Mexico:

"Radical ‘Reconquista’ Agenda"

"National Council of La Raza succeeded in raking in over $15.2 million in federal grants last year alone, of which $7.9 million was in U.S. Department of Education grants for Charter Schools, and undisclosed amounts were for get-out-the-vote efforts supporting La Raza political positions."

"Key among the secondary organizations is the radical racist group Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan, or Chicano Student Movement of Aztlan (MEChA), one of the most anti-American groups in the country, which has permeated U.S. campuses since the 1960s, and continues its push to carve a racist nation out of the American West."

"MEChA and the La Raza movement teach that Colorado, California, Arizona, Texas, Utah, New Mexico, Oregon and parts of Washington State make up an area known as “Aztlan” — a fictional ancestral homeland of the Aztecs before Europeans arrived in North America. As such, it belongs to the followers of MEChA. These are all areas America should surrender to “La Raza” once enough immigrants, legal or illegal, enter to claim a majority, as in Los Angeles. The current borders of the United States will simply be extinguished.

This plan is what is referred to as the “Reconquista” or reconquest, of the Western U.S.

But it won’t end with territorial occupation and secession. The final plan for the La Raza movement includes the ethnic cleansing of Americans of European, African, and Asian descent out of “Aztlan.”

As Miguel Perez of Cal State-Northridge’s MEChA chapter has been quoted as saying: “The ultimate ideology is the liberation of Aztlan. Communism would be closest [to it]. Once Aztlan is established, ethnic cleansing would commence: Non-Chicanos would have to be expelled — opposition groups would be quashed because you have to keep power.”"

https://humanevents.com/2006/04/07/emexclusive-emthe-truth-about-la-raza/

Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...any questions?

IP Logged

The Stranger
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 07/10/19 at 08:42:41
Print Post  
Have ya ever seen a mexican women with less then 5 or 6 kids. NOPE! Hell they're FREE why not.
Thank an American Taxpayer!

Where's my RECIPROCITY???????
Every man is like the company he keeps."Show me your friends and I'll show you your Future"
They Repealed My II Amendment I had No Guns
They Disregarded My V Amendment I Was Innocent
They Violated My IV Amendment I Had Nothing To Hide
They Repealed My I Amendment "I COULD SAY NOTHING"

IP Logged

Obilivious Maxinus
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 07/10/19 at 16:56:00
Print Post  
They are telling us exactly what their agenda is and few seem to care. Many of our elected officials are doing everything in their power to hurry this progress along. These politicians never seem to think about what happens to them and their descendants when this plan is achieved.
We have been sold out by almost all in both political parties on the immigration issue !
How much longer will Americans stand by and watch their country being taken over?  If Dearbornistan, Michigan and other locations just like them  is any indication, it may be a very long time.

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 07/10/19 at 20:44:59
Print Post  
Obilivious Maxinus wrote on 07/10/19 at 16:56:00:
They are telling us exactly what their agenda is and few seem to care. Many of our elected officials are doing everything in their power to hurry this progress along. These politicians never seem to think about what happens to them and their descendants when this plan is achieved.
We have been sold out by almost all in both political parties on the immigration issue !
How much longer will Americans stand by and watch their country being taken over?  If Dearbornistan, Michigan and other locations just like them  is any indication, it may be a very long time.

I've had this discussion many times with people.  They will assert that the rich politicians can protect themselves and isolate due to their wealth.  To some extent that is true.

HOW EV ER, how about the "law of unintended consequences?"  They may THINK they are protected from it, but something always breaks through.  How about someone THEY love being hurt?  How about diseases?  Germs don't discriminate.  No one can be isolated from all effects.  Sooner or later it comes for YOU.

Glad to see someone else sees this!

Lily003   Huh Undecided

IP Logged

FreedomRings
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 07/10/19 at 21:33:27
Print Post  
So, they want a bigger Venezuela?

IP Logged

17Oaks
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 07/14/19 at 09:04:33
Print Post  
Gonna say it AGAIN...only been preaching this for the past 20 years:

There is NOTHING you can do, Mexicana is here now, upper midwestern states such as Minn are controlled by Muslims and many more are following in their footsteps.

You have but ONE CHOICE if you expect you and family to survive the coming Conservative Purge in the US when the next Dem is elected.

There are 4 layers of GOVT:

City
County
State
Federal

Step 1 is to get out from under City Govt, they will tax you until you cannot breathe, they are bed with the FAR LEFT and the Feds who (Under Clinton) started a program to begin direct funding of selected Police Depts across the US for selected positions.  The program is still in place not sure Trump is doing anything.  But the take away is Cities and Feds work close.

County:  Less staffing that Cities, less money to spend and often have little responsibility other than outside the city limits.  Are generally Sheriffs Dept, which is rarely UNION like city police so they do not have a nationwide org that is in bed with the DEEP STATE!  In my county, avg response time to a 911 is 21-23 min unless its a murder or other capital crime.

State:  Has a Hiway Patrol and limited jurisdiction.

County/State mostly leaves you alone due to lack of staffing to manage the rurual people.

Feds:  Feds control America thru it cities not thru its counties, people not concentrated enough, cities are high concentration and have the Police to do their bidding.

It is far easier to control a million people in a few square miles that it is to control a few people in a million square miles...most of all it accomplishes very little, not enough people see it and folks in town blow it off.  But let the FEDs/Police raid your next door neighbor in a city and it makes national news.

Going forward all of you have but ONE choice and that is to live outside the city limits!  I would STRONGLY suggest you do NOT live in anything that has an HOA or anything that has a named neighborhood, Pecan Estates, beautiful 10-acre tracts of a 1000 acre ranch or farm that is not a housing area, even tho its miles outside a city and each home has its own well and septic.  It still has limted in/out, usually 2 or 3, these can be blocked and controlled by the Feds...THINK . Waco!

My ranch is deeded as "Unrestricted Acreage" meaning I am not bound by city ordinances and almost no county or state regs.  I have a shooting range as do several of my neighbors, I can raise cattle, goats, plant crops, drill water or oil wells, build anything I want and do not need permission or suffer inspections.

"Castle Laws" are at their strongest outside the city limits...You must climb over a 7 ft fence or break thru a gate to come onto my property and dead men tell no lies!!!

My Advice:

Think about moving to a GUN friendly state or buying property there for your future.

Example:  Texas, Edwards County.  NO:  Police Force, Wal Mart, McDonald's, Home Depot, Stop Lights.  Raw rural land, $2k per acre...yet 5 of Americas largest cities are in Texas.  Across the US almost every state has rural areas, cheap land and you are left alone.  From N (of San Fran) Ca to Wa state.  Having my own water well and spetic tank is not having a tether to a city,  I pay no city taxes, just County and School.  Electric came from a rural Co-Op with LOW LOW rates, I use a tank (about 300 gal) of propane a year.  My cost of living is low, house is an old 1945 ranch HQ of a large cattle ranch.

Today I will be on my John Deere, got work to do and I will finish doing maintenance on my windmill.

Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...any questions?

IP Logged

DEW MIST
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 07/14/19 at 09:34:44
Print Post  
God bless you 17 Oaks!  I pray you and yours can always be so free and have a long healthy life.

We also have well & septic. Do live in a county tho with all the taxes etc.

A whole different world than when my grandpa lived.

DEW

IP Logged

17Oaks
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 07/14/19 at 10:25:22
Print Post  
DEW MIST wrote on 07/14/19 at 09:34:44:
God bless you 17 Oaks!  I pray you and yours can always be so free and have a long healthy life.

We also have well & septic. Do live in a county tho with all the taxes etc.

A whole different world than when my grandpa lived.

If I can ever talk my wife into it, Edwards county we will live!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › 52% population growth Hispanic

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias